• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Lodge (0.1)

Carlosfonteira

TMF Poster
Hi! I'm the classic ex-lurking guy!

I usually dwell on dA and on my super obscure blog, but, given I'm currently working (luckily with the help of a native English speaker, because my English is lacking) on a classic RPG made with the old and trusted RPG Maker VX, I'd like to share it here, with you veterans.

The game it's actually a work of fan art, given that the protagonists are fighters from KOF, and the graphics for the scenes are made editing the (very) old original sprites.
The girls was invited to an absolutely not-suspect tournament on an absolutely non-suspect island but their airship crashed. They'll find that the crash was actually a lucky event...
I tried to respect the original personality of the characters.

The game is really difficult (at least, so says the few testers that have tried it until now) and there's no easy mode, at least for now, but heh! Maybe the read me attached could give some useful advices.

The game is http://www.mediafire.com/file/430643q91ydt6oi/pinklodge0.7.1.rar/file here.

Let me know what you think! Bye!

Last edited:
The game is absolutely amazing. Being a KoF fan definitely helps, but isn't really necessary. The sprite work is incredibly well done, and I am well vested in the story. My only concern is that I'm done already!

But, in all seriousness, VERY much looking forward to the continuation of this!

Thanks for your hard work!

dude you need to tone down the difficulty in all seriousness after the key retrieval in that one house in the village those winged creatures are utterly unbeatable...

Very good game, i love it !!! Good story and dialogues. It's true that it isn't easy, I had too buy and use a lot of healing items too finish this first part, but I can't wait to see the next part ! Good work man.

On one hand this game is amazing and I love the writing and how you've portrayed the characters. But seriously, this difficult is absolutely brutal.
Please if you could. Tone it down signiificantly. I can't get through one fight without being nearly dead and barely any way to heal. So I really can not enjoy the game otherwise.

These winged creatures especially are simply impossible. Between the status ailments and them just replacing each other when you beat one..
I can't manage here. I don't know what to do to possibly win. Every attack keeps missing.

Last edited:
First of all, thanks to all for your comments and advices!
Maybe I'll tone down the difficulty a little in the next version (that will probably mess up your old saves, though).

In the meantime, for not letting you down and frustrated, I can give some advice because, I promise, the spawning winged creatures are very beatable but it's a tricky matter.

Before the boss fight: make Athena at least of level 3, when she gain an healing ability, very useful outside the battles (the boss is beatable even al level 2, actually...).
She needs SP to use the cure (or everything), so use her Psy Charge when there's only one enemy to keep her SP high.
At the end of the battles, cure her and Momoko (the ability costs only 5 SP). Rinse and repeat if you want, but you should go into the boss fight ASAP, even avoiding the enemies, to save Malin and add her to your party.
Before that, though, don't miss the box in the garden in the upper left of the town: there's 100 coins to buy healing items.
Once at the inn, open the box (other 100 coins) and the chest (with a SP potion).

Here's probably the best strategy to deal with the spawining winged creatures:

1) Go into the fight cured (duh!) and at full SP. Give Athena the SP potion. Make sure she wears shoes!
2) There's 2 enemies: one up and one down. Every enemy has two back ups. So, 6 monsters total. BUT! You'll fight all of them just if you screw up.
3) Basically: first turn: use Athena's Psyco Sword and Momoko's basic attack on the same enemy (let's say the top one). Second turn: another sword, and Momoko should probably use a healing item. The enemy should be dead. Rinse and repeat (AThena spamming swords and Momoko supporting), ALWAYS ON THE TOP ENEMY. After 3 times, the monsters will not spawn anymore. At that point, the bottom monster is sad and alone and, given that the monsters spawn at the END of the turn, killing him will win the battle immediately.

From there now, the winged creatures will be a common enemy, but with Malin and her special stunning attack will be easier.
The key is always Athena: charge up her SP when is relatively safe (with malin stunning the enemies is easier) and cure the party at the end of the battles.

Good luck!

P.S.: firegod86, the winged creatures should NOT inflict status ailments!

It took a lot of effort but i barely managed. It is a very enjoyable game good sir but punishingly difficult.
And i'm afraid they did. I kept getting blinded or whatever it was and my attacks kept missing. I only beat it by luck alone.

Odd. Can you please post a screenshot or something? I believe we have some sorcery at hand. I have the database open right now and the only monsters with a blinding attack should be the floating eyes (but the Psycho Sword, which you should use against them because it kills one of them in one shot, works even when blinded anyway)!

I'd have to start a new game likely. It's doable anyway.
Please don't get me wrong. I love this game. Very few of these I can say that for. It has all the elements I love most. A wide scope of quirky girls in a myriad of ticklish situations.
The girls remarking where they are ticklish and primarily focused on just pure tickling and not erotica. Very enjoyable lengthy scenes.
It's because i'm loving it that I get so flustered when I can't progress and see more. XD

I think I get what you're talkin' about. I was almost hosed by the five creatures because I didn't heal up before exploring that weird attic. If I have anything constructive to add, it'd be a recommendation to allow full party access right before the ambush by the five creatures.

However, I'm really liking the difficulty(I'm not asking for it to be harder, hah). It's challenging in a different way than other games where you just have to grind.

Ahah, don't worry, Firegod, I was not getting you wrong! I understand who says that they would like a easier game more, but maybe because I'm a seasoned DM who loves to see people suff... I mean, loves to give a satisfying challenge, I can't help myself. Maybe in the last version, if ever there will be one, I'll do an easy mode or something.
On a startling note, on the "erotic" subject, I usually do stuff with much, MUCH heavier themes and it was in my intentions to insert those themes into the game, but I'll probably violate, like, a million of rules of this forum. We'll see. I'm talking of the far future after all.

Shmocki, thanks for the advice. In fact that situation is unfair right now, I had not noticed it!

Brilliant! Easily jumps up into one of my favorites.
Really dig the pixel art. Suuuuuuper excited for more of this.
Thanks for sharing!

Really nice Game. I love it. Cant wait for the next part.
Its difficult but not to hard. Besides that, at the fight against the winged creatures i killed both at the same turn by accident and won the fight without any backup coming. So i just needed to kill 2. Dont know if this is intentional.

Well, I tried my hand at this. It's too difficult for my taste. If you do an easy mode, the easiest thing to do is make the crystals have unlimited uses. Then, the player can clear out all the enemies and continue on.

Love how you show the tickling scene and not just write about it. Very nice touch. Love the bellybutton tickling as well! Would be awesome if you added a monster that focuses on their bellybuttons, more specifically does a sort of "super move" where it tries to make the girl's bellybutton *POP!* into an outie, making navel tickles for the rest of the fight do twice the damage since the outie would be WAY more sensitive than the innie was.

Spanaikos, you done 2 criticals in a row? That's was SUPER lucky! Yes, the monsters spawn at the end of the round so if you clear the battlefield the fight is won. Maybe, if it had not been for those 2 criticals, you would have been traumatized as the other players (just kidding)!

buttontickler, thanks for your comment! I thought to make a easy mode, and my idea was to directly give the player a diary on which you can save anytime, but I liked to make the player think a little more strategically... I confess I used you guys as testers to see if the difficulty was TOO high. Given that almost everyone have succeeded at least but probably cursing at me, I'm still very undecided...
Given that I'm trying to give space to every bodypart, I'll very probably make a monster like that, sooner or later. I'm still biased toward feet, though, so the game will remain a little focused in that direction...
Just a question: my English is lacking, so: what's an "outie"?

Yuri was always my fav. I'm looking forward to what you do with her.
An outie is when the bellybutton sticks out instead of being inside and then called an inne.

Yea, I kinda figured you liked feet more, but I appreciate that you're giving attention to the other body parts as well.

As for what an outie is:
Female_Outie_2.jpg
This is a good example. Outies are bellybuttons that protrude from the belly.

Last edited:
Quite an enjoyable game and while I see what people mean, I'm actually liking the challenge a lot. Hadn't played an RPG in a while where the game had just the right difficulty where you don't spam 'attack' to win without feeling like a grind fest is needed. That being said, poor Momoko kept getting K.O.'ed in the tougher fights until I got Malin.

A tip I suggest is to not use Healing Tune in battle as it's too slow and doesn't heal more then a teammate generally gets tickled for. Instead keep Athena's SP high and use the spell in between battles, have her spam Psycho sword in battle and leave it to Momoko or Malin to do the healing with First Aid Balms when needed during a fight. It took me too long to realize healing tune worked outside of battle and would saved me on so much heals/revives.

Spanaikos, you done 2 criticals in a row? That's was SUPER lucky! Yes, the monsters spawn at the end of the round so if you clear the battlefield the fight is won. Maybe, if it had not been for those 2 criticals, you would have been traumatized as the other players (just kidding)!

Ok, y got a lucky crit. :) But like the others here i dont think this Game is that difficulty. For me ist just fine, easy to play through, without to much grinding. I also killed every enemy on the map, so my lvl might was a bit higher. :). Just needed to become used to the crystal heal system.

Since when did pixel art can be this beautiful?
Loving this game is a sin, now I feel restless waiting for next update.

anothermirai, pixel art is so beautiful since SNK times! I'm just editing their old sprites from KOF.
Glad you liked, stay tuned for the next version!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back