• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Pink Lodge (0.1)

Oh, right, Mandrake! While I've still not implemented the mechanics you suggested a while ago (I imagine that was the thing you had in mind with your question) I forgot to mention I added a pretty much useless item you can buy at the shop, who gives various statistics (how many times a certain character was tickled and where).
We'll see in the next part, in which I'll also try to implement a scene recollection mode (another much requested feature... they're right).

Oh, right, Mandrake! While I've still not implemented the mechanics you suggested a while ago (I imagine that was the thing you had in mind with your question) I forgot to mention I added a pretty much useless item you can buy at the shop, who gives various statistics (how many times a certain character was tickled and where).
We'll see in the next part, in which I'll also try to implement a scene recollection mode (another much requested feature... they're right).

Nice! Just finished the new chapter. It was awesome! So far May Lee is my favorite character. I think you can guess why :)
Is she going to become a playable character in the future? What about Leona, Xiang Fei and Vanessa?

I was asking about in general if there were any other changes, not just the ones I suggested. In any event, I'll probably replay the whole game when everything's done. In a way, you did implement some of my suggestions, mostly through the text. You clarified that Kula's socks were very thin and therefore didn't protect her that much from tickling and May Lee was even more ticklish with her nylons, and it made her shoes come off easier. That, in itself, satisfied me a great deal. Still, if you need help with the text, let me know.

Last edited:
Nice! Just finished the new chapter. It was awesome! So far May Lee is my favorite character. I think you can guess why :)
Is she going to become a playable character in the future? What about Leona, Xiang Fei and Vanessa?

Eheh, I basically forced the nylons on May Lee and Vanessa because I love nylons too! There's a good possibility that Leona will be a PG, but it's not 100%. The others... I sincerely don't think so, but they'll have another scenes, for sure. I don't know when, though.

I'll glad you liked those scenes, I actually thought about you when I was writing them <3

I'll probably and gladly use your help. I don't know how to do that, though... Do you have RPG Maker?

The loss of control mechanics are incredibly unfun, need to tone down charm effects and stuns big time.

Use kula's abilities. Freeze everything you don't like. I already toned down those things (go figure)

Last edited:
Eheh, I basically forced the nylons on May Lee and Vanessa because I love nylons too! There's a good possibility that Leona will be a PG, but it's not 100%. The others... I sincerely don't think so, but they'll have another scenes, for sure. I don't know when, though.

I'll glad you liked those scenes, I actually thought about you when I was writing them <3

I'll probably and gladly use your help. I don't know how to do that, though... Do you have RPG Maker?

Leona? I think she wears stockings too right? Cool. Thanks for thinking of me.

I don't have rpgmaker anymore but several years back i got it because I was thinking of making a game. But I scrapped the idea. I'm willing to download it again.

Could you tell me a little of what you have added possibly? New characters to play as and new tickle scenarios and such?
I'd like to know before I make the trek through the game again. My favorite scenes are when the body is tested and they mention how ticklish they are and where. Can I expect something like this from a new character?

Could you tell me a little of what you have added possibly? New characters to play as and new tickle scenarios and such?
I'd like to know before I make the trek through the game again. My favorite scenes are when the body is tested and they mention how ticklish they are and where. Can I expect something like this from a new character?

On the good side, there's plenty of body testing and "how and where" mentioning (the scenes are also pretty graphic, though!).
On the bad side, there's a new character, but it's an NPC...

How is the progress of the new chapter Carlos? i would like to play again your game soon.

Eh! I have lost momentum and much of my motivation (not to mention some of my editors too) and I basically make an average of a pixel at day. But I have not abandoned the project, I want to finish it eventually. I... just don't know. Usually my motivation returns... This time is taking forever.

Oh! There's an update, anyway. Yay~! https://www.mediafire.com/file/30vubf23q6owaqd/PinkLodge0.9.6.rar/file
From my blog:

Here's the new stuff:

1) New faces and expressions!

2) New enemies!

3) New super easy mode! Like, it's nearly impossible to lose with this and you will maybe skip some interesting attacks because the enemies won't have the time to use them against you!

4) Gallery mode at the end!

5) The frankly useless "hell" scene in the masked men village now has a purpose!

6) Yuri has her braid back, since she has it in KOF XV. Also, was a dumb idea from my part from the beginning.

7) Some minor tweaks.

And here's a super useful FAQ:

Q: My old saves will still work?

A: Sincerely. I don't know. Yes? I suppose? But I suggest you to play from the beginning (last update was in the Cretaceous after all) to get all of the new stuff - I'm not sure if I added something in the new version. Also, there's the super easy version if you start from square one.

Q: Is the game still difficult as before?

A: I believe yes, but now you can skip all of the "gameplay" part and go for the super easy mode.

Q: Is the game more and more lewder?

A: Oh, yes. More than the last time. The next will be even lewder.

Q: For the most of the new parts, the English is terrible, how come?

A: Because most of the new parts are unedited. I accept volunteers, but the work is tedious so I stopped to search for them. Yay! Enjoy some hilarious Engrish.

Q: My God, is full of bugs...!

A: Eh, I also tested it mostly by myself. Sorry in advance.

Thank you, Multit2! Let me know what do you think of the new part.
I'm sorry, Firegod! I promise it was not intentional!

I enjoyed the increased focus on Leona, she is my favorite KOF girl afterall.
Was expecting to see Mai at some point and now I want more of her as well. Kula's queen/servant interactions were funny and the shenanigans between the girls here and there.
I almost felt like the game would end this time, but I was happy to see that wasn't the case and I'm waiting for the next part!

I usually don't care too much about Leona but it was indeed very fun to "work" on her... Now I like her a lot more. Glad you enjoyed the rest too. I had maybe TOO much fun in doing all of those scenes at the inn, and I was afraid they was too long...

Hello Carlos!
When do you think the Next part Will be ready for us to Play??

That's a good question, but I don't have a good answer.
I definitely haven't lost interest and as you can see in my blog I'm also working on a pretty cool feature, but I'm not working on it frantically and maniacally as I did years ago. Having "lost" debuggers and editors did not helped.
I also happily got married meanwhile. Well, THAT kept me very busy for many months.

Ok guys, in this completely normal day I finally finished the darned thing. Yay~!

Here's The Pink Lodge 1.0~!

I inserted a lot of enhanced graphics in all the old scenes. To enjoy them you could reach the gallery room at the end of the game using the saves I included (the save number 3 is just before the healing mission, in Normal mode, between Easy and Nightmare) or try (emphasis on "TRY", I'm not sure they will work) your old saves, but I'm absolutely not sure they will work.
Or you can start over from the beginning for the 77777th time, of course.

I tried to make sure that the ending will leave you a little thirsty for the sequel. I'm sorry for that. But I already began working on the sequel, which will still be made with RPG Maker, but it will be a totally different beast.

Expect some bugs, because I made all the testing alone. Something it definitely being missed.
You will also miss the English proofreading of my old editors, as you can see even in this same post.

Last thing, the game is SUPER lewd. Definitely NOT for minors.

Anyway, enjoy! See you soon.

Last edited:
Congrats. you should be proud as most tickle games never get finished so it's an accomplishments.

I wasn't expecting to see a release anytime soon and I'm pleasantly surprised! ;-D

I'm kind of stuck though, Yuri says there's more butt to kick in the Gauntlet but I can't find anymore enemies. There's a trap square inside the walls, but I couldn't find a way for a secret passage or enemies.

I wasn't expecting to see a release anytime soon and I'm pleasantly surprised! ;-D

I'm kind of stuck though, Yuri says there's more butt to kick in the Gauntlet but I can't find anymore enemies. There's a trap square inside the walls, but I couldn't find a way for a secret passage or enemies.

It was a stuuupid bug I should have solved. Try to download again!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back