Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Hi guys! How you're doing?

I basically finished the next chapter (from like two months now), but I have a lot of unedited text in broken English and I can't contact my usual editor, neither my usual playtester. Corona issues? I don't know. I hope not.
    There's someone who wants to take those tasks? If not, I'll upload the game as is it, but it would be a little sad (or hilarious, given the copious amount of Engrish).

I'll wait for an answer for a week, then I'll begin to finish the new version (the problem is, in this chapter there's some player choices which forced me to do lots of copy-paste, so I would liked to edit the texts before doing the copy paste, otherwise the work must be done 3 times).

Quote Originally Posted by Carlosfonteira View Post
    Hi guys! How you're doing?

I basically finished the next chapter (from like two months now), but I have a lot of unedited text in broken English and I can't contact my usual editor, neither my usual playtester. Corona issues? I don't know. I hope not.
    There's someone who wants to take those tasks? If not, I'll upload the game as is it, but it would be a little sad (or hilarious, given the copious amount of Engrish).

I'll wait for an answer for a week, then I'll begin to finish the new version (the problem is, in this chapter there's some player choices which forced me to do lots of copy-paste, so I would liked to edit the texts before doing the copy paste, otherwise the work must be done 3 times).
    Maybe you should ask to subreddit of tickling or 8kun-TKR (is the new 8chan) there is a lot of developer games and translators. good luck with the game! Saludos desde espaņa

Oooh, I finally did it! I had more problems than usual (some are actually unresolved, for example much of the text is not edited for now) but the new version is up. It's here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7p3pi8...0.9.5.rar/file (maybe I'll eventually learn how to do links properly, but not today).

I'll copy-paste what I wrote on my blog.

Just know that the hotness level is even higher this time, and the scenes other than tickling are more copious than ever, so keep this in mind.

Thanks to Jimmypee (where are you?!), and Shmocki84 and DDDindustry for the playtesting!

And now, some very professional FAQS!

Q: Can I use my old saves?
    A: Sincerely, I don't know. I won't advise to do so, but, as always, I placed a custom, easy-mode save...

Q: EASY MODE?! Are you kidding me?! It was still so stupidly difficult! Why you hate humanity so much? The game it's still so impossible?
    A: I... actually toned it down a little. A LITTLE. The PGs attacks will miss less often, some enemies have less HP, you'll be stunned less, and...

Q: And?
    A: I added scrolls! Scrolls teach super useful permanent, passive abilities. If you use the right scroll on the right character, she'll become an adorable, unstoppable monster (well, almost). Try to give Concentration to Hotaru , for example, and let her reach 9th level... They're well hidden, though. And inside locked chests. You must find the secret rooms AND the keys for the chests. There's 3 scrolls.

Q: Well, it was about f***ng time.
    A: Maybe. Well, there's a little problem, actually...

Q: What?
    A: Mh, I retroactively placed scrolls in the previous chapter. You know, the last you guys played. If you're using your own saves, you'll probably want to ***gasp*** play that chapter again, so that Athena, Malin and Momoko will have their cool new abilities.

Q: ...
    A: Well, or you can just ignore the matter... The next chapter will have another save done by me... Ohhh, listen, just play, Ok?!

Q: Ok, but... Why the English is so broken this time?! The characters seems like drunk.
    A: My usual editor had some problems. Waiting for someone other to take that job would have taken maybe other, oh, two, three, four months? So, I decided to release the game with just a little part of the chapter edited. Sorry if this ruins the immersion.

Q: When the next chapter?
    A: Well, I already did a part (maybe a third?) when I was waiting for the editor/s... but, as always, don't expect nothing quickly.

Enjoy~♥
    Last edited by Carlosfonteira; 06-06-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Ooooh, can't wait to check it out! ;-D

Oooh, I finally did it! I had more problems than usual (some are actually unresolved, for example much of the text is not edited for now) but the new version is up. It's here http://www.mediafire.com/file/7p3pi8...0.9.5.rar/file (maybe I'll eventually learn how to do links properly, but not today).

I'll copy-paste what I wrote on my blog.

Just know that the hotness level is even higher this time, and the scenes other than tickling are more copious than ever, so keep this in mind.

Thanks to Jimmypee (where are you?!), and Shmocki84 and DDDindustry for the playtesting!

And now, some very professional FAQS!

Q: Can I use my old saves?
    A: Sincerely, I don't know. I won't advise to do so, but, as always, I placed a custom, easy-mode save...

Q: EASY MODE?! Are you kidding me?! It was still so stupidly difficult! Why you hate humanity so much? The game it's still so impossible?
    A: I... actually toned it down a little. A LITTLE. The PGs attacks will miss less often, some enemies have less HP, you'll be stunned less, and...

Q: And?
    A: I added scrolls! Scrolls teach super useful permanent, passive abilities. If you use the right scroll on the right character, she'll become an adorable, unstoppable monster (well, almost). Try to give Concentration to Hotaru , for example, and let her reach 9th level... They're well hidden, though. And inside locked chests. You must find the secret rooms AND the keys for the chests. There's 3 scrolls.

Q: Well, it was about f***ng time.
    A: Maybe. Well, there's a little problem, actually...

Q: What?
    A: Mh, I retroactively placed scrolls in the previous chapter. You know, the last you guys played. If you're using your own saves, you'll probably want to ***gasp*** play that chapter again, so that Athena, Malin and Momoko will have their cool new abilities.

Q: ...
    A: Well, or you can just ignore the matter... The next chapter will have another save done by me... Ohhh, listen, just play, Ok?!

Q: Ok, but... Why the English is so broken this time?! The characters seems like drunk.
    A: My usual editor had some problems. Waiting for someone other to take that job would have taken maybe other, oh, two, three, four months? So, I decided to release the game with just a little part of the chapter edited. Sorry if this ruins the immersion.

Q: When the next chapter?
    A: Well, I already did a part (maybe a third?) when I was waiting for the editor/s... but, as always, don't expect nothing quickly.

Enjoy~♥
    Sounds great Carlos! Can't wait to check it out. Was anything else from the earlier chapters changed other than the scroll?
    Last edited by Mandrake; 06-07-2020 at 01:47 AM.

Oh, right, Mandrake! While I've still not implemented the mechanics you suggested a while ago (I imagine that was the thing you had in mind with your question) I forgot to mention I added a pretty much useless item you can buy at the shop, who gives various statistics (how many times a certain character was tickled and where).
    We'll see in the next part, in which I'll also try to implement a scene recollection mode (another much requested feature... they're right).

Oh, right, Mandrake! While I've still not implemented the mechanics you suggested a while ago (I imagine that was the thing you had in mind with your question) I forgot to mention I added a pretty much useless item you can buy at the shop, who gives various statistics (how many times a certain character was tickled and where).
    We'll see in the next part, in which I'll also try to implement a scene recollection mode (another much requested feature... they're right).
    Nice! Just finished the new chapter. It was awesome! So far May Lee is my favorite character. I think you can guess why
    Is she going to become a playable character in the future? What about Leona, Xiang Fei and Vanessa?

I was asking about in general if there were any other changes, not just the ones I suggested. In any event, I'll probably replay the whole game when everything's done. In a way, you did implement some of my suggestions, mostly through the text. You clarified that Kula's socks were very thin and therefore didn't protect her that much from tickling and May Lee was even more ticklish with her nylons, and it made her shoes come off easier. That, in itself, satisfied me a great deal. Still, if you need help with the text, let me know.
    Last edited by Mandrake; 06-07-2020 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
    Nice! Just finished the new chapter. It was awesome! So far May Lee is my favorite character. I think you can guess why
    Is she going to become a playable character in the future? What about Leona, Xiang Fei and Vanessa?
    Eheh, I basically forced the nylons on May Lee and Vanessa because I love nylons too! There's a good possibility that Leona will be a PG, but it's not 100%. The others... I sincerely don't think so, but they'll have another scenes, for sure. I don't know when, though.

I'll glad you liked those scenes, I actually thought about you when I was writing them <3

I'll probably and gladly use your help. I don't know how to do that, though... Do you have RPG Maker?

The loss of control mechanics are incredibly unfun, need to tone down charm effects and stuns big time.

Use kula's abilities. Freeze everything you don't like. I already toned down those things (go figure)
    Last edited by Carlosfonteira; 06-10-2020 at 02:02 AM.

Kula is the Queen of the Ice Coffin Dance ;-D

Eheh, I basically forced the nylons on May Lee and Vanessa because I love nylons too! There's a good possibility that Leona will be a PG, but it's not 100%. The others... I sincerely don't think so, but they'll have another scenes, for sure. I don't know when, though.

I'll glad you liked those scenes, I actually thought about you when I was writing them <3

I'll probably and gladly use your help. I don't know how to do that, though... Do you have RPG Maker?
    Leona? I think she wears stockings too right? Cool. Thanks for thinking of me.

I don't have rpgmaker anymore but several years back i got it because I was thinking of making a game. But I scrapped the idea. I'm willing to download it again.

Could you tell me a little of what you have added possibly? New characters to play as and new tickle scenarios and such?
    I'd like to know before I make the trek through the game again. My favorite scenes are when the body is tested and they mention how ticklish they are and where. Can I expect something like this from a new character?

Quote Originally Posted by firegod86 View Post
    Could you tell me a little of what you have added possibly? New characters to play as and new tickle scenarios and such?
    I'd like to know before I make the trek through the game again. My favorite scenes are when the body is tested and they mention how ticklish they are and where. Can I expect something like this from a new character?
    On the good side, there's plenty of body testing and "how and where" mentioning (the scenes are also pretty graphic, though!).
    On the bad side, there's a new character, but it's an NPC...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789