• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can someone help me find an in to the Michigan tickling community?

BareIfPossible

Title says it all - I just can't seem to find anything, anywhere.
Is it just me?
Advice?

Just keep posting here..or look under the tickling in Michigan page in the gatherings section

Am doing so, thanks guys!

I did do Fetlife - I am waiting, but it seems pretty dry as far as tickling goes. :l
Is there a group or way to search?

Remember the secret handshake and password. That always helps.

Yeah, I have done - they're all on the East and West coasts. I think it's just one of those things. :/
Bummer. Thanks anyways! I'll keep looking.

In my personal opinion I feel you guys are limiting yourselves if you want tickle events only. I have only been to two tickle only events and all the other events were general BDSM gatherings, parties, and munches. I have rarely felt judged and have found most are curious to know more about my love of tickling. I have turned many a kinkster on to it, so I say don't completely ignore other kink events until you try them.

Title says it all - I just can't seem to find anything, anywhere.
Is it just me?
Advice?

If you're ok with paying for sessions, I'd be happy to come up to Michigan and session/talk tickling with you. :) Text me at the number in my signature.

In my personal opinion I feel you guys are limiting yourselves if you want tickle events only. I have only been to two tickle only events and all the other events were general BDSM gatherings, parties, and munches. I have rarely felt judged and have found most are curious to know more about my love of tickling. I have turned many a kinkster on to it, so I say don't completely ignore other kink events until you try them.

That's really good advice!

If you are looking for events, there's a nice spot that does monthly fetish parties. Not exclusively tickling though!

This is true, I have attended a few "foot-parties" and have had some success/fun tickling feet.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back