• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you think about... urine?

mch5

TMF Regular
I'm talking about those "tickld until she pee" clips
Me? I'm not sure...

On one hand, I'm definitely NOT a fan of "goldn showers". In general I'm quite disgusted by that yellow liquid. I want nothing to do with it... [talking about myself, not judging others]
On the other hand, I get excited when it[tickled until peeing] happens, since for me... it's the ultimate surrender of the body, The victory... and beyond that it's something I.. obviously, can't hold myself anymore [selfishly-creepily speaking].
So it's quite weird for me.

ALL IN CONSENT, OFCOURSE!

What's your opinion ?

Honestly, I found myself looking up a couple of these clips, and I do find it erotic for it to happen.

Meh I always say you do you, but for me it is a hard limit. If a ler didn't pay attention to my safeword that I would use if I had to pee, then they better watch out when they let me free and how angry I would be would depend how long I sat or laid in my piss. :punt: I would only ever do this if I was commissioned a custom clip that asked for it.

Last edited:
It's something that I'll likely do once in my life, just for kicks. Beyond that, though, I don't see it becoming a regular thing. Then again, I said the same thing about butt plugs, so...take that with a grain of salt.

I would say I have a weak-ish bladder and I have been tickled until I peed during two separate sessions (with the same ler). I was tied and had my worst spots tickled until it happened. It horrible and amazing at the same time. I too dislike the thought of urine but I love the feeling of being all submissive to my ler. It was a hate/love thing for me.

I'm really not a fan of it, it just seems really unhygienic to either sit in your own urine or tickle around someone elses.

To me, if my 'lee says "I'm going to pee" I'm going to stop and let them go to the bathroom. I wouldn't take it as an opportunity to make it happen and I would certainly not want anyone to do it to me either.

I suppose I can see why someone might be into it. Like Jelly Bean suggested, it's a big loss of control and could play into the feeling of submission. It's just not for me.

I think its disgusting but thats just me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, to me it’s absolutely disgusting, especially if it’s at my apartment and I have to go to the laundry mat with piss stained sheets.

I find the golden shower type fetish repulsive but each to their own I guess, I have never been a good enough ler to make my lee pee, I guess its a pure accident when it does occur, it would mean the situation had gone to the ultimate limit ok in the wet room or shower but a bit of a problem in a bed or the kitchen table lol

Ok,Sandisk444, that image did made me Laugh Loud ! :D

Accidents do happen but i'm not really into pissing myself while being tickled.

I've always found the general idea that the human body is susceptible to the elicitation of involuntary responses and actions that circumvent the will fascinating and erotic – it's what that underlies the eroticism of tickling for me too – so I'm similarly intrigued by this more specific idea, at least in fictional contexts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back