• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hey everyone,

Episode 13 is up and ready to go.

First, I am sorry for not responding to the wonderful comments in Episode 12. They are indeed read and are very much appreciated. Though I obviously very much enjoy this series, it feels rewarding when people take the time to comment. I am especially grateful to those who comment religiously; your feedback is greatly appreciated (and often incorporated).

That said, here is Episode 13... It takes place later in the day of Episode 12. This episode took a couple of turns in terms of its purpose, but in the end, I think it worked well for a) highlighting one's inner thoughts when someone asks "Are you ticklish?", b) developing Melissa into a character with a backstory, and c) presenting a character (Melissa) who tried to avoid getting tickled as much as possible. In the end, though, it also ended up being the perfect vehicle to get us to Episode 14, which I think will be one of the better ones I've done to date.

As always, any feedback/suggestions are welcome!

Happy reading,
OldEnglish

PS: I think I might eliminate the "featuring Nicki" from the title bar moving forward. She'll be in most stories, but I find I need the character space to complete the rest of the subject line.

Katy & Amber - Episode 1: The Discovery (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 2: Later That Evening (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 3: The After Party (ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 4: Tickle-Text Messaging (f/f tickle talk)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 5: Netflix & Pizza (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 6: The Blanket Burrito (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 7: Two for the Price of One (f/ff, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 8: Origins & Destinies (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 9: The Show at the Movies: The First Challenge (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber featuring Nicki - Episode 10: Do Not Do Unto Others (f/f, ff/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 11: A Different Kind of Tickle Fight (f/f, nylons)
Katy & Amber - Episode 12: The Lecture That Went Unheard (f/f, nylons)

Katy & Amber - Episode 13: More to Melissa than Meets the Eye (ff/ff, nylons)

“So,” Amber began, twirling her French fry in the mound of ketchup on her plate as she spoke. “Do you always tickle unsuspecting victims to get them to buy you lunch or was this just a one-off situation?” She looked at Melissa with a laugh as she asked the question.

Just as she had agreed, Amber had treated Melissa to lunch at the conclusion of their lecture, and the two girls sat opposite each other in a booth in the 50s style diner on campus.

“Ooooooh,” replied Melissa, hamming it up as if she were on the hot seat of a television interview. “Good question,” she added, tapping her chin with her finger as she scanned her memory log for other instances. “Nope,” she concluded. “This was most definitely just a one-off.” she said, sharing a laugh.

“Well, then,” Amber pressed, swallowing the French fry she had bitten as Melissa spoke, “I suppose I need to ask…” she said, allowing her words to hang in the air for a moment. “What made me your victim?” she said, raising an eyebrow as she dunked another French fry in the ketchup.

“Lots of good questions today,” said Melissa, taking a sip of lemonade as she tried to form an answer. Truthfully, she didn’t really have an answer to that question. It had been sort of a spur of the moment type thing, not necessarily something that Melissa had planned out. Still, she knew that wasn’t really a good answer, and thus far, the two girls had been trading barbs back and forth, so Melissa would have to think of something. “Well, I have to say,” Melissa started, “You just looked ticklish…”

Amber laughed, cutting off Melissa’s explanation. “I look ticklish?” she asked, still laughing. “What does that even mean?”

Melissa laughed with Amber at the absurdity of her explanation. “I just mean,” she added, “that you looked like someone who would be ticklish,” she finished, though Amber’s facial expression made it clear that she wasn’t exactly following along with Melissa’s explanation, so she continued. “You know how some people just aren’t ticklish whatsoever?” she asked, not waiting for a response. “You seemed the opposite. Like someone who is always bubbly and laughing and stuff. So, I thought, ‘That’s a ticklish looking girl right there’ when I saw you,” she said, tapping her finger down on the lunch table as she finished her explanation.

Amber could only laugh again. “That is,” she said, “without a doubt, the most,” she went on, pausing as she searched for the word, “bonkers thing I have ever heard,” she finished, still laughing.

“Bonkers?” asked Melissa. “Who even uses the word bonkers anymore?” she said in jest, casting shade in Amber’s direction.

“Me, that’s who,” answered Amber, tossing a small fry at Melissa.

“Yeah, OK, weirdo…” said Melissa, rolling her eyes in faux disbelief. “Whatever,” she added, taking a bite from her own French fry. “It worked,” she said, adding, “You folded like a house of cards and I got a burger out of it.”

Amber laughed and looked around left and right, assessing if anyone else was within ear shot, before leaning in and slightly whispering, “I had nylons on and you were tickling my foot with a feather,” she said plainly. “It wasn’t exactly fair.”

“Not my fault you wore nylons.” said Melissa, taking a swig of lemonade again. “Anyone who has ticklish feet knows how dangerous that is.”

“Yeah, but…” Amber replied, unable to come up with a counter to Melissa’s comment. She was right. Amber knew it. Amber had been so focused on the tickle war that she was engaged in with Katy and Nicki that she hadn’t taken a moment to consider other factors, namely that the sight of her in nylons might provoke someone else to tickle, as it had.

“See?” Melissa said, realizing she had won this debate. “You know I’m right.”

“Fiiiiiiiiiine,” Amber conceded with a huff. “You win this round.”

“That means I’ve won two rounds now,” Melissa said with a smile as she took a bite out of what remained of her cheeseburger.

“Listen,” added Amber, pointing an accusatory finger in Melissa’s direction, though the smile she failed to hide spoke to the true tone of her words. “You know for a fact that you would have crumbled, too.”

“Oh, I’m not arguing that at all,” corrected Melissa. “But I’m not the one in nylons now, am I?” she asked rhetorically, stretching her leg so that her foot now rested next to Amber on the booth so that Amber could get a glimpse of the boots that Melissa had donned on her feet.

“Yeah, yeah,” Amber said, dismissing Melissa’s claim. “Care to show what you’re made of?” she asked, raising an eyebrow in an attempt to stir the competitive juices within Melissa.

“What did you have in mind?” asked Melissa, leaning in as if she were about to receive top secret information.

“Well,” began Amber, “it’s just that because someone was tickling my feet throughout most of the lecture, I wasn’t really able to take any notes,” Amber said, pausing to give yet another accusatory look in Melissa’s direction. “And since I did just buy you lunch, I figure the least you could do - if you have time - is help me go over the material we missed.”

“I suppose that’s fair,” said Melissa, “though I don’t see how that’s showing what I’m made of,” she added, seeking clarification.

“Oh, didn't I mention?” asked Amber in an overly-cheerful tone. “On our way there, we’re stopping to get you some nylons to wear,” she said with a quiet yet evil laugh.

It took a little convincing, but Amber was finally able to get Melissa to agree to the terms. After all, it was essentially Melissa’s fault that neither girl had been able to pay attention during the presentation, material that would most certainly be included in the next exam. Fortunately, the professor had sent a link to each student so they could review the presentation again should they feel the need, and given that Amber and Melissa heard perhaps a combined ten words from the presentation, there was certainly a need. Thus, it was decided that the girls would retreat back to Amber’s apartment once the last bit of cheeseburger and fry had been devoured, as the girls would be able to sync up their laptops to their television for easier viewing.

There was one important stop to make first, though, as Amber had inserted a critical provision into this arrangement: Melissa needed nylons. Truth be told, Amber didn’t have any grand scheme planned in her mind; she was actually rather surprised that Melissa had gone along with the idea, given Melissa’s open confession of being extra ticklish in nylons. Despite that, the girls found themselves at the local department store just outside of campus and made their way to the lingerie section of the store.

“I can’t believe you’re making me wear nylons,” said Melissa quietly, not wanting other customers to hear what they were talking about.

“It’s only fair,” remarked Amber as she viewed the options in front of them. “I can’t be the only one who is vulnerable,” she concluded.

“Whatever,” Melissa said, fronting a confident facade that hid the anxiety she was having about this. “It doesn’t even matter,” she added in, her tone seeming to suggest that she was trying to convince herself of this as much as she was trying to convince Amber. “It won’t make a difference.”

“Oh, really?” asked Amber with a light chuckle. “Am I thinking of someone else who admitted to being deathly ticklish?” she asked rhetorically, utilizing air quotes with her fingers around the words “deathly ticklish” as she used Melissa’s own words against her.

Melissa made a face at Amber, knowing full well that Amber was right. “Do I have to wear pantyhose?” asked Melissa, noticing that Amber had been spending her time shopping for pantyhose and not knee-high nylons as Melissa had thought.

“Sure do,” said Amber, hooking her thumb under the waist of her jeans to show the top of the pantyhose that she was currently wearing herself. She reached up on her tip-toes to grab a package that was in the top row, a sheer pair of suntan colored pantyhose, and handed them to Melissa, who begrudgingly accepted them. A couple of dollars later, Melissa and Amber popped into the car and headed to Amber’s apartment.

The two girls made small talk getting to know each other as they made their way to their destination, with topics ranging from their class schedules to their favorite music to basic background information, before they finally pulled into Amber’s parking spot at their apartment complex. The two girls gathered their belongings and, after Amber scolded Melissa for pretending to leave the bag containing in the pantyhose in the car, made their way inside.

“The bathroom is right down that hall,” pointed Amber, indicating to Melissa where she would be able to change into the pantyhose. Melissa slouched her shoulders and walked down the hallway, closing the bathroom door behind her and she entered to change.

“You’re really a jerk for making me do this,” joked Melissa from the bathroom as she pulled the pantyhose on.

“I forgot to mention,” shouted Amber back. “We have a strict no-shoes policy in this house,” she said, laughing as she imagined Melissa’s face hearing that.

“I hate you right now,” Melissa said jokingly before opening the door and walking into the living room to reveal her new outfit. Everything, of course, remained the same - the same red sweater over the same grey layering top above the same skinny jeans - with one noted exception. No longer were a pair of boots and socks covering Melissa’s feet; in their place now were the suntan pantyhose purchased earlier.

“Look at you, girl,” whistled Amber as she took stock of Melissa. “You’re rockin’ those pantyhose,” she laughed.

“If you so much as look like you’re going to tickle my feet, you’re dead,” warned Melissa, taking a seat on the couch. Melissa sat so that her legs were tucked under her body, trying to gain any measure of protection from wandering fingers.

“You just look ticklish,” joked Amber, mimicking the words Melissa has used on her just a short while ago. Amber set up the television so that the presentation was on and the girls began taking notes, frustrated to see that the presentation was equally as boring the second time around.

Roughly thirty minutes into the presentation, just as the girls thought they’d fall asleep from boredom, the jingle of keys at the door brought them to attention. A few seconds later, Katy and Nicki walked through the door.

“I thought you guys were studying at Nicki’s place,” said Amber, certain that that had been the plan discussed last night.

“We were,” said Katy, “but the people in the room next to her were blaring their music, so we couldn’t concentrate,” added Katy, tossing her bag next to the wall in the living room after finding Melissa on the couch. Amber went through the introductions, acquainting each girl with the other.

Melissa’s eyes immediately were drawn to Katy’s feet; just as Amber had said in the note, Katy, too, was wearing nylons under her jeans, her own boots tossed on the mat as she walked in the door. Melissa felt more at ease now that at least one other person was also wearing nylons, and she began to relax her defenses a bit.

“We were thinking of ordering pizza,” said Nicki to Melissa and Amber. “You guys in?” After some initial hesitation, Melissa accepted the invitation; suddenly, the topic of pepperoni, mushrooms, and sausage muted out the professor as his presentation continued on the television screen.

Amber paused the presentation, and after the pizza order was placed, the girls each took a spot around the room, Katy in her swivel chair, Amber and Nicki on opposite ends of the couch, and Melissa now in the beanbag chair on the floor after losing her seat when she went to the restroom. The girls shared a laugh or two as they continued to get acquainted with each other while waiting for the pizza.

Eventually, Amber’s attention shifted to her phone. Her mother had sent her a text message and she was responding to her. The other girls in the room hadn’t even noticed until Melissa had asked Amber a question; when the question was met with silence, the girls looked over and saw Amber nose-deep in her phone, texting away.

“Come on, Ambs,” said Katy. “We’re all over here.”

“Earth to Amber,” added Melissa, with a laugh.

“I’m just sending a text message, you guys,” replied Amber. “Give me a second.”

“I think I know what will get her attention,” said Nicki, looking over to Katy with a wink. Nicki shuffled her positioning on the couch so that she was no longer on opposite ends of the couch; instead, Nicki now sat with her back to Amber, her body positioned around Amber’s shins.

Katy knew what was coming. It was too obvious. Melissa had a hunch what was coming; at the very least, she knew what she HOPED was coming. Unfortunately for Amber, she had no idea what was coming; her face was still glued to her phone as her fingers typed away.

It only took one second…

Nicki reached down and grabbed Amber’s ankles in a headlock, using the weight of her body to further immobilize Amber’s legs and make any chance of escape impossible. Before Amber could register what was happening, Nicki’s fingers on her right hand were dancing all across the bottom of Amber’s foot. Amber nearly jumped through the roof, forcing out a frenzies “Noooooo” before her laughter took over.

Amber began thrashing around on the couch, hoping to pull her foot out of harm’s way, but Nicki held strong, her body making it impossible for Amber to pull her leg out.

“No ha ha ha ha,” laughed Amber as she tossed her phone into the middle of the living room. “I’m off ha ha! I’m off!”

But Nicki would have none of it. “Too late,” she sang, still dancing all four of her fingers along the bottom of Amber’s trapped foot.

Amber was hysterical. True to Nicki’s form, she had caught Amber in an incredibly vulnerable moment, and Amber was paying the price. By now, Amber was well-acquainted with the dangers of leaving your feet too close to Nicki -- especially if you should have nylons on. Truth be told, Amber and Katy had been wearing nylons so often lately that it almost seemed second-nature to them, and Amber certainly hadn’t registered when she sat down that she was putting her feet in harm’s way.

“Oooooooo,” teased Nicki, “Amber’s soooooo ticklish,” she sang, pointing out the obvious to everyone in the room. “She’s just so helpless when she has these nylons on,” Nicki added, never once pausing her attack.

“Noooo ha ha,” yelled Amber through her laughter. “Someone haha - make it stop,” she pleaded, trying to pull herself to a sitting-up position so that she might be able to fend off Nicki’s attacks only to fall back in a laying position when Nicki targeted Amber’s toes. “Not the tooooes!!” yelled Amber as she felt Nicki’s fingers gliding across the delicate patch of skin between the toes and the ball of the foot. Amber tossed her head back and fell into silent laughter, furiously tapping out on the couch cushion to signal defeat.

From her seat on the bean bag chair, Melissa watched on with great joy, a huge smile spreading across her face as she saw Nicki work her magic. Just a few hours earlier, it had been Melissa who was tickling Amber’s feet, slowly gliding a feather from her backpack across Amber’s trapped soles. But they were in a classroom then, and Melissa could only tickle so much. Though she had only known Amber really for the duration of this day, she was already wondering just how ticklish Amber really was… How would she react if someone performed an all-out tickle attack on her? If she nearly jumped out of her skin at the mere touch of a feather, surely someone with much more malicious intent - at least malicious in terms of tickling - would find Amber an easy target. Melissa had hoped that she would be the one to do it, but she would certainly settle for this as a consolation prize.

Katy, meanwhile, was also enjoying the show. Though she had remained relatively quiet, she had wondered if something like this would happen. She knew it was an almost certainty that Nicki would end up tickling at least one of Amber or Katy if they both had nylons on, and when Amber sat next to Nicki on the couch, Katy knew Amber was taking a big risk. Nicki’s “nylons radar” was always on, and she surely wouldn’t pass up such an opportunity. Add in that Melissa was also wearing nylons - one of the first things Katy noticed about her - and it was like feeding tuna to the sharks; Nicki was going to strike, but which one?

Amber, for her part, couldn’t process any of this information at the moment, her body so overcome with the sensory overload of ticklishness that Nicki was dispensing on her trapped feet that Amber could hardly even tell you the day of the week if you asked her. The tickling was unrelenting; Amber couldn’t even move one foot to cover the other as Nicki’s fingers glided effortlessly over the nyloned foot, each touch somehow more ticklish than the last. Amber pleaded for the tickling to stop - even if only for a second - but the words would not come out over her uncontrollable laughter.

Melissa felt both joy to witness her friend being tickled so mercilessly and also pity for Amber as she watched Amber struggle to fight off the tickle attack. Melissa hadn’t been lying earlier; she was deathly ticklish herself and had been on the receiving end of many a tickle attack, the worst of which were always when she had nylons on. Melissa hadn’t mentioned it to Amber, but at the start of this cold spell, Melissa had the same idea as the girls: wearing pantyhose under jeans would almost certainly help combat the frigid temperatures. Thus, armed with her new idea, Melissa had indeed worn pantyhose under her jeans one day and was amazed at the benefit; no longer was she freezing. All was going according to plan until she returned to her dorm room that evening and removed her shoes; it took her roommate all of five minutes to run a finger along the bottom of Melissa’s foot - “just checking to see if you’re ticklish,” she had said - and Melissa had jumped through the roof. Clearly, she was ticklish. Not thinking much of it, Melissa again wore pantyhose the next day; this time, her roommate had grabbed onto Melissa’s ankle as Nicki had done to Amber now and delivered a full-out tickle attack, sending Melissa into fits of laughter. Undeterred, Melissa had worn pantyhose one more day, and again, as soon as her shoes were removed in the dorm room that evening, her roommate pounced. Since that day, Melissa had made it a point to not wear nylons around her roommate, which pretty much meant no nylons while at school.

‘How can Amber handle it?’ Melissa thought to herself as she watched her new friend squirming about on the couch. ‘Why would she ever leave her feet so close to Nicki like that?’ she wondered, thinking to her own ultra-defensive approach when it came to being tickled - or rather, avoiding being tickled. Indeed, Melissa had been amazed at how freely both Amber and Katy had been moving; didn’t they each realize that they were a sitting duck with only nylons on their feet? Melissa had gone out of her way to keep her feet tucked under her body as she sat, hoping that neither Katy nor Nicki would even notice that she had nylons on, yet both Amber and Katy left their feet completely exposed and vulnerable as they sat in nylons. ‘Especially Amber,’ Melissa thought to herself. ‘She’s so ticklish,’ she thought. ‘But didn’t she say her roomie was worse?’ she remembered, looking over at Katy and seeing her feet resting on the floor without a care in the world.

Katy had twisted her body so she could take in the whole spectacle, resting her arms on the arm of the couch as her legs stuck out from the side. Katy was taking great joy in seeing her close friend reduced to such a laughing mess. Indeed, Katy had been on the receiving end far too much for her liking lately, a fact which ran contrary to the years of friendship shared between Katy and Amber. It was nice to watch her friend be bested by such a skilled tickle attack.

Something else had caught Katy’s eyes, though, as she witnessed the spectacle in front of her. In switching spots on the couch, Nicki had positioned herself roughly two-thirds of the way down the couch, the best spot to take to hold down Amber’s legs. In doing so, though, Nicki’s body stretched too great a distance for the portion of the couch she was sitting on, and her legs hung out over the arm of the couch at her calves. This left Nicki’s feet within arm’s reach of Katy. Butterflies quickly formed in Katy’s stomach. Could she finally tickle Nicki? Nicki had mentioned earlier that she just had a pedicure the day before, so if there was ever a time where she’d be finding Nicki vulnerable - not including wearing nylons - it was now. Katy would be able to get Nicki’s ankles in a headlock and pull her socks off before Nicki would even be able to react - especially since she had so much of her attention focused on tickling Amber.

But was Nicki even ticklish? Surely, she had to be, right? Everyone was to some degree, and though all she had was anecdotal evidence, every girl friend of Katy dating back to high school had been horribly ticklish on her feet. Nothing about Nicki seemed to indicate that she would be immune to that; though Katy had never actually seen Nicki’s feet without socks on, Nicki spoke often of getting pedicures, and clearly she took care of herself, so it wouldn’t be a stretch to think that as Nicki worked to make her skin as soft as possible, she was making it as ticklish as possible, as well. And someone so skilled at tickling - someone so adept at locating someone’s weak spot and exploiting it - had to learn that somehow, right? But if Nicki were ticklish, wouldn’t Katy and Amber have found out by now? A jump from a hand on the side? A leg pulling away as a blanket brushed against the bottom of the foot? Something? ANYTHING?

Nicki HAD to be ticklish, though. Katy needed her to be ticklish. There was only one way to find out… Katy switched positions so she sat on her knees on the chair with her legs sticking out from behind her - this would give her more leverage. Nicki wasn’t paying any attention to what Katy was up to. ‘Well,’ thought Katy to herself, trying to build up a measure of confidence from within. ‘If she’s ticklish, there’s no way she’ll get out of this. Here goes nothing.’ Katy slowly leaned forward…

… but was quickly yanked to the floor by her ankle. MELISSA! Unbeknownst to Katy, Melissa had been eying her for the last minute, Amber’s words still bouncing around in Melissa’s head: “My roomie’s even worse than me”. Melissa had been going through her own internal debate of whether she should join in the festivities, at first preferring to remain inconspicuous on the sidelines so as not to get tickled herself. But then she remembered what Amber had said about Katy, and Melissa’s curiosities got the better of her. Still, she hadn’t planned on making an actual move until she saw Katy seemingly prepping herself to go on the offensive herself. Melissa could not let this happen for two reasons. One, a tickle attack on Nicki would likely signal an end to Nicki’s tickle attack on Amber, and Melissa was not yet ready for Amber to stop being tickled. Two, if Katy became involved in the tickling, surely someone would eventually target Melissa. ‘Better to be the hunter than the hunted,’ Melissa had thought to herself, ‘especially when the prey is as ticklish as Amber says she is.’ Thus, when Melissa saw Katy was moments away from tickling Nicki, she grabbed onto Katy’s ankle -- which because of Katy’s repositioning was now within arm’s reach of Melissa, and pulled her down to the ground, sitting on the back of Katy’s ankles to press them down to the ground and immobilize Katy.

“Melissa, no,” begged Katy as she fought to get out of her predicament. “Please don’t do this,” she pleaded, knowing what was sure to come. Unlike with Nicki and Amber, where the girls’ growing friendship had resulted in some flirtatious tickling, Katy had literally just met Melissa, so any tickle attack from Melissa would be just that: a tickle attack.

“Woooooooo!” cheered Nicki, seeing Melissa trapping Katy on the floor in front of her. “Get her good!” she egged Melissa on.

“Melissa, please,” continued Katy, desperate to be freed from her captor, both to get out of a possible tickle attack but also because she had been SO close to finally tickling Nicki. Just as had occurred when Meghan had pulled an unsuspecting Katy into a tickle attack, Katy’s attempt at tickling Nicki was once again thwarted, her intense focus on Nicki once again leaving her susceptible to an attack. “We can be friends!” Katy begged, hoping to gain any sympathy Melissa might have.

“What’s the matter, Katy?” asked Melissa, a grin spread fully across her face. “Scared I’m going to do...this?” And with that, Melissa began to lightly trace one fingernail from each hand down the bottom of each of Katy’s trapped feet, her nylons serving as a friction-free canvas for Melissa’s fingernails. The response was instant.

“Oh shit!” yelled Katy the moment Melissa’s fingernails met her foot. “No, oh my God, no!” begged Katy, trying desperately to crawl her way out from under Melissa’s weight. The slow, methodical tickle wasn’t quite strong enough to produce hysterical laughter from Katy, but it was constant, and Katy had no way of defending her trapped feet from those wandering fingernails. Worse, still, if Melissa kept up this pace - this slow, lazy, methodical dragging of her fingernail across the bottom of Katy’s foot - Melissa’s fingernail was bound to graze against “the spot”, and Katy did not want anyone else knowing about this spot.

“Oh, aren’t you a tickly one?” sang Melissa, looking back to see Katy squirming around on the floor but not actually moving anywhere. “I’m hardly even touching you,” she noted.

But Katy was not able to hold a conversation at the current moment. Fearing the worst, Katy was desperately trying to grab onto anything - the chair leg, the coffee table - that she could use as leverage to pull herself free. But it was all for naught, the powers of the light tickling sapping most of Katy’s strength.

“Dear God, your nails!” yelled Katy, quickly realizing that the situation may have been even worse than she originally feared. “Please,” she begged, unable to get more than two seconds of words out for fear that the quickly-rising crest of giggles would escape. “You have to stop,” Katy pleaded.

“Oh, you noticed my nails?” asked Melissa, never once pulling her fingernails off of Katy’s feet. “Can’t imagine what it must feel like with these bad boys,” she said, laughing at her own joke. “Does it tickle, Katy?” asked Melissa, though the answer was obvious to anyone in the room. “I want you to tell me if it tickles.”

“It tickles, it tickles!” repeated Katy again and again. “It’s so ticklish!” she yelled, hoping that an over-the-top response - albeit an honest response - would satisfy Melissa’s demands. “Dear God, it tickles so much,” yelled Katy, though it was unclear if she was directing that last comment directly to Melissa or simply lamenting her current situation.

Melissa laughed; she enjoyed getting the upper hand when tickling was involved, and it was overtly clear that she had the upper hand over Katy at this moment. “Gosh,” said Melissa in faux-astonishment. “If that tickles so much, I can’t imagine what this is going to feel like,” she said, suddenly amping up the pace of her tickles and incorporating all fingernails now, not just one of each foot.

Katy bucked so much she practically tossed Melissa off to the side. The sensation of feeling all of those fingernails on her feet - dancing around on the bottom of her foot without a care in the world - was far too much for Katy, who, after yelling out one final “NOOO” in hopes of stopping the attack, fell into a steady, unending stream of hysterical laughter, so overwhelmed by the tickling that she was no longer able to try to pull herself free.

“Now you’ve got her,” remarked Nicki, simultaneously watching Melissa work over Katy while she herself continued her attack on Amber, a feat made more remarkable when considering the constant laughter that was emanating from Amber’s mouth. “Which do you think is more ticklish?” Nicki asked Melissa, knowing full well her own opinion but curious of the opinion of others.

“Hmm,” thought Melissa, looking back and forth between Amber and Katy without missing a beat in tickling Katy. “Tough to say,” she decided. “She looks super ticklish over there,” nodding her head in Amber’s direction, “but I’m barely even touching her here and she’s going insane,” Melissa said, her mini-analysis complete.

“You can’t go wrong either way,” said Nicki, still tickling Amber while Amber tried to punch Nicki in the back to put an end to the tickling. Amber’s punches had far too little behind them, though, to be effective, as Amber’s strength had long since been sapped at the hands of Nicki’s tickle attack.

“I’m going to give the edge to Katy,” concluded Melissa, still in amazement at the reaction she was getting out of Katy as she tickled away. “That’s not to say that Amber isn’t really ticklish,” added Melissa, a fact easily proven by looking over at her red face with tears streaming down her cheeks from laughing so much. “But Katy is just…” she paused, not sure she’d be able to come up with an accurate way to describe just how ticklish she thought Katy to be.

“She’s bad, isn’t she?” laughed Nicki, knowing exactly what Melissa was thinking. “It’s the nylons,” she added, enjoying her role as tickle professor. “Neither of them can take anything if they have nylons on,” she said. “They just make them crazy ticklish,” she said, looking back to Amber as one would an adorable baby as she watched Amber laughing her head off.

“Good to know,” said Melissa, pretending she didn’t already know all about this. “I’ll have to remember that,” she said, looking down again to Katy’s feet and noting how adorable it was to see each foot try to cover the other unsuccessfully while also tucking her own feet under Katy’s body to keep them out of Nicki’s view. If the hysterical laughter coming from both Katy and Amber hadn’t been evidence enough, it was clear to Melissa that everyone in the room knew the effects nylons had on a ticklish person, and she suddenly felt more vulnerable than ever to have only nylons covering her feet herself.

“Amber,” Katy yelled, finding enough of a window in between laughter to call for her friend. “Helpp!”

“Oh, I’m sorry, girl,” said Nicki. “Amber’s got her own fish to fry right about now,” she added, looking back at Amber who was laughing far too much to respond to - or maybe even hear - Katy’s pleas for help. “I think we should go easy on them for a bit, though,” Nicki said to Melissa, recognizing in both Katy and Amber’s faces that they had been pushed to their limits, though neither Nicki nor Melissa let go of their hold on their prey’s ankles.

Slowly, Katy and Amber caught their breath, though the occasional arrant giggle did escape their mouths from time to time. “You guys suck,” said Amber, playfully chastising Nicki and Melissa for their evil deeds. Amber quickly regretted her word choice, though, as her declaration only resulted in Nicki’s fingers once again finding the bottom of Amber’s foot, and any semblance of control Amber had regained a moment ago was totally lost. “I’m sorry, I’m sorry!” she begged, though Nicki continued tickling. “Oh God, no more!” she laughed.

“My gosh they’re so ticklish,” remarked Melissa, watching Nicki work her magic on Amber, who by now was trying to pull herself off the couch to get away from Nicki’s tickling fingers.

“Can you believe it?” asked Nicki rhetorically. “And they wear nylons every single day.”

“Is this true?” Melissa asked, turning to face Katy.

Katy didn’t know what to say. Her mind was still processing the unrelenting tickle attack that Melissa had unleashed on her until just a moment ago, and now Melissa was asking her about her nylons. “Maybe,” said Katy, hoping that that would be the right answer.

“Ooo you brave soul,” teased Melissa, dragging a fingernail quickly along the bottom of each of Katy’s feet in the process.

“She has nylons on, too!” shouted Amber over her laughter, pointing an accusatory finger to Melissa, who instantly stopped paying attention to Katy. It was a last-ditch effort on the part of Amber, the final thing that she could think of that could possibly put an end to her being tickled. She hadn’t wanted to out her new friend like this; certainly, Nicki would notice - if she hadn’t already - that Melissa had nylons on. But desperate times call for desperate measures, and Amber simply couldn’t take any more tickling.

Of course, those five words were the precise five words that Melissa dreaded to hear. She had known that wearing nylons was a dangerous move, but her curiosity got the better of her, as she acquiesced to Amber’s request that she put on a pair of pantyhose herself despite her reservations. And for a moment, she had had her fun, both in watching Amber respond to an all-out tickle attack instead of a feather playing with her foot and also with actually delivering a tickle attack to Katy, someone even more ticklish than Amber.

But now, Melissa sat there as if in an interrogation room, all eyes on her, and she felt fortunate that she had at least tucked her feet underneath Katy’s body a moment ago so no one could see them now. Sure, someone had likely noticed that she had nylons on at an earlier point in the evening, but out of sight out of mind. Maybe? Melissa hoped, anyways.

Not so much.

“She IS, isn’t she?” asked Nicki, raising an eyebrow in Melissa’s direction. “Tell me, Miss Melissa,” she added, preparing to ask the question that Melissa hoped would not be uttered. “Are you ticklish?”

Time stood still for a moment for Melissa as she thought back to the events of the day and how she found herself in this situation. Was it all worth it? Messing with Amber’s feet in class? Finding out that Amber’s roommate is even more ticklish than she is? Hearing that they each wear nylons on a daily basis? Melissa had every reason to believe that the tickling fingers were about to land on her. Had her fun been worth it?

“Well,” Melissa began, knowing that the room was waiting for an answer. “I mean,” she restarted, hoping to find the one answer that might not result in her getting tickled. “I guess…”

“Oh, that’s enough of an answer for me,” said Nicki with a smile, laughing at the thought of finding yet another ticklish friend in nylons. “Anyone who stammers that much HAS to be ticklish,” she announced.

Melissa laughed a nervous laugh, happy to have at least dodged the question without the words “‘I’m ticklish” coming from her lips. It was a weakness she hated admitting to. Yes, it was also a weakness that she wasn’t particularly thrilled with having either. She prided herself on coming across as a mature person fully in control of her destiny, and she hated the fact that one little finger touching her skin the wrong way could cause such an explosive reaction out of her. She especially hated that nylons made her so ticklish, as despite resolving never to wear them at school around her roommate again, she did enjoy wearing them, enjoying the professional look they achieved.

But she especially hated having to admit to such a weakness. The words “Are you ticklish?” sent shivers up her spine. How was she to answer such a question? Lying and saying “no” only resulted in that person “testing” to see, uncovering the lie immediately, often times before even physically tickling. Passing it off as no big deal didn’t seem to work, either, as the person usually came back with some form of “Oh so you won’t mind if I do this?” type response.

Then there was the truth: “Why, yes, as a matter of fact, I might very well be one of the most ticklish people on the planet”? Yeah, that would be a sound strategy, for sure… thought no one ever. It didn’t help that throughout her life, Melissa had always been considered “the most ticklish” of whatever group she was associated with. Growing up, she had been the most ticklish in her family, a fact that her sisters used to torment her at regular intervals. She had always been the most ticklish friend in school; she had long ago lost count of how many secrets she had revealed after the threat of a tickle attack. Boyfriends reacted with pure joy when they found out she was ticklish, though sometimes that information had been fed to the guys by Melissa’s own sisters. So the words “Are you ticklish?” were words that Melissa dreaded hearing.

Of course, it didn’t help that people only seemed to ask “Are you ticklish?” at times when Melissa was seemingly most vulnerable. Though she hadn’t kept track, she’d bet that she had been barefoot at least 90% of the time when someone asked, “Are you ticklish?”. Like most girls her age, Melissa had a strong preference to being barefoot, having developed an aversion to wearing socks during her middle school days. That seemingly harmless fact becomes a recipe for disaster when your feet are your most ticklish spot and people ask, “Are you ticklish?”.

And here again now, a time when Melissa was admittedly at her most vulnerable - wearing only nylons on her feet and in a room of three girls, one of which had asked if she was ticklish and the other two who likely had revenge on their minds - someone had dared ask “Are you ticklish?”.

“Look at her,” laughed Nicki, in a teasing but not making-fun-of manner. “She looks so nervous,” she said, adding a pouty face in for effect.

“Noooo,” lied Melissa unconvincingly. “It’s just that… I’m really ticklish but I hate being tickled,” she admitted, hoping that her declaration of hate would prevent the seemingly inevitable tickle attack.

“That’s so not fair,” argued Katy, still trapped under the weight of Melissa sitting on her ankles. “You can’t tickle us and then not get tickled back,” she added, much to the agreement of Amber and Nicki. Katy then started digging around under her body with her hands, trying to see if she could reach Melissa’s feet which she had hidden under Katy’s body. “Where are those feet?” laughed Katy as she probed.

“Nooooo!” shouted Melissa anxiously, leaping off of Katy to further remove her feet from Katy’s reach.

“Ooooooo,” cooed Nicki after seeing Melissa’s reaction. “The feet are the weak spot, huh?” she teased. “AND you’re in nylons?”

“Please,” begged Melissa, backing herself into a corner of the room. “I’m just really, really ticklish, and everyone always uses it against me, and…” she started, stopping herself as she realized she was unloading years of personal baggage on people she had known for less than a day.

“Exactly how ticklish are we talking?” asked Nicki, leaning in and resting her head on her hands while still holding Amber in place. “As bad as these two?” she asked, bobbing her head in the direction of Amber and Katy.

All Melissa could do was meekly nod her head as she began preparing for the attack that was seemingly imminent.

“This is AWESOME,” said Nicki, overjoyed at finding yet another ticklish person to torment. “But I’ll tell you what,” she began. “I think we can spare tickling you for today, since you seem so worried about it,” continued Nicki.

“Really?” asked Melissa, so relieved by the new that she cut Nicki off before she could finish. “Oh my gosh that’s fantastic. You’re not kidding, right?”

“Not kidding,” said Nicki, raising a hand to hush the incoming objections from Katy and Amber. “On the condition, though,” Nicki went on, pausing for effect like someone deciding which house to buy on House Hunters, “that you have to wear nylons when you hang out here.”

After some hemming and hawing, Melissa agreed to the terms. Really, she would have agreed to almost anything if it meant that she wasn’t going to get tickled today. Yes, she wasn’t particularly a fan of having to wear nylons when hanging over Katy and Melissa’s, but she had only known these girls for one day: it wasn’t as if she would be there every day. Or she thought, anyways. Regardless, it was a gamble worth taking if it meant not getting tickled today.

“Well,” said Nicki, “I’m glad that’s all squared away,” clapping her hands together. “But it looks like Amber and Melissa had some work to get done, Katy. You want to try dropping me off at my dorm again?”

And with that, Nicki and Katy said their goodbyes and headed down to Katy’s car, leaving Amber and Melissa to pore over the notes from the presentation that morning - a presentation that seemed to have happened weeks ago at this point. Thus, Amber and Melissa carried on, each slyly glancing for a glimpse of the other’s feet, both wanting to sneak in a quick tickle or two on the other, but neither having the fortitude to do it. It was time to review the presentation, and the girls still hadn’t a clue what the professor was droning on about.

This series keeps getting better. You should make this into a short story book and sell it lol.

Last edited:
Great writing again! Can't wait for Melissa to get tickled andI am very curious about some payback and the ticklishness of Nicki!

Really a great job as always!!
I like a lot Melissa & I'can't wait to see her tickled by Amber!
More please

I love your stories ! It's one of the best I ever read ! Thank you for all this. I love the way it's going with the bet and the special spot of Amber and Katy. I'm curious about the ticklishness of Nicki and Melissa, but I can't wait to see if there is other spots and who's gonna crack first !

Another great continuation. Really, I never get tired of their adventures!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back