• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Boss Kidnaps and Tickles My Wife

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
As I drove to the party at the bar, I too a glance at my wife, sitting next to me in the passenger seat. Wearing a conservative lime green dress, she was clearly trying not to make an impression based on her looks. Despite this, she was still stunning; she stood 5’10”, and had a lithe, toned body that was to die for. Even though she was trying to seem unimpressive, she was unable to cover up the natural beauty that radiated from her face. Her clear blue eyes, thick black hair, and model like features ensured that she would be the object of everyone’s affections tonight.

“Keep your eyes on the road, Steve.” Nicole told me, smiling slightly at the fact that I had gotten lost in her beauty while driving yet again.

Although she shone with ethereal beauty, my wife was never one to engage in any sort of non puritan activity, even going so far as to not engage in any sort of sexual activity except for the purpose of conception, which she was not yet ready for at the age of 30. This, as you may have already guessed, is quite unfortunate for me, although I do get the bonus of knowing that she would never cheat on me, despite the fact that she could bed quite literally any man she wanted to.

As we arrived at the bar for my boss’ celebratory night of drinking, we got out of our car and made our way in. Nicole had opted to wear her ugg boots, as most footwear hurt her extremely sensitive feet, and it was quite cold tonight. Walking inside, it began to snow, giving a cheerful beginning to our night. As I entered, my boss immediately caught sight of me and called me over.

“Hey everybody, Steve’s here! And his lovely wife too!!”

After the introductions, and as we engaged in pleasantries, I noticed my boss, Dan, focusing a large amount of attention on my wife, ranging from his lingering gaze to frequent touches of her person, even going as far as to wrap his arm around her during a conversation and hold her there as if she was his very own wife. Obviously uncomfortable, but reluctant to make a scene, Nicole allowed this to happen for the sake of my job, but made it clear with her eyes that she was loath to come to any more work events of mine.

As the night continued, the weather outside become increasingly violent, and reached the point where it was clearly unsafe to drive. This would prove troublesome for Nicole and I, as we lived an hour away from this particular establishment via Highway. Once it got suitably late, everyone began slowly trickling out, choosing various methods of transportation to reach their homes. As Nicole and I warily made our way to our car, Dan called out to me,

“Steve, it’s not safe for you to drive all the way home! I know you live out in park meadows, and you couldn’t possibly drive home in this weather. I live two minutes away, why don’t you spend the night at my place, then leave in the morning.”

Nicole made it clear to me that she did not, in fact, want to stay the night at Dan’s house, but after thinking it over, I realized that the best course of action would be to spend the night at my boss’ house, rather than risk an accident claiming our lives, so we decided to spend the night there.

Dan’s mansion was very elaborate and gaudy, but I was grateful for the chance to stay here for free and not chance the roads. After thanking and saying goodnight to him, My wife and I underwent our bedtime rituals, showering, brushing our teeth, and my wife meticulously giving herself a pedicure with the nail file she found in the drawer of our bathroom. She gently scrubbed her feet, as she does every night, then applied a hefty coat of lotion and put on her thick wool socks. When she finished, we both lay down and drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in a room unlike any other I had ever been in. It was reminiscent of a medieval torture dungeon, but every device in here was padded with leather, rather than being made out of wood. I tried to move, but found that I was completely immobilized by the duct tape that secured me to the chair I was sitting in. I couldn’t even move my fingers. When I tried to speak, nothing came out, courtesy of the restrictive gag that rested in my mouth. Nicole was in front of me, naked except for her socks,secured to a device that looked like a workout bench. She was face down with her arms stretched in front of her and her face poking through a hole in the bottom of the bench. There was another hole beneath her stomach and at her crotch. Her legs were folded so that her feet rested in their socks parallel to the ground, soles up; the most odd thing I noticed was the heat lamp pointed directly at my wife’s soles.. She was clearly immobilized as well as I was, as she could not move a muscle, not for lack of trying.

“Oh ho, I see you two have awoken. I’m not really going to explain much other than this. What is about to happen will not be known by anyone outside of this room. You effectively belong to me now. No one saw you two leave the bar last night except for me, so you could be missing for an arbitrary amount of time and everyone would simply think some tragic fate befell you in the snowstorm. I even drove your car out and had my trusted butler crash it before coming back here to orchestrate my plans. Put simply, no one will ever find you. No one will ever know what actually happened to you. And very soon, Nicole will be begging me to fuck her.”

I began to struggle harder in my bondage, along with my wife, to no avail, as Dan slowly walked toward Nicole.

“Tell me honey, are you ticklish?” Dan smugly inquired

“Let me go you sick freak!!! You’re going to pay for this! Nohoho dohohohnt do thahahat,” she giggled as Dan began to spider his arms in her exposed armpits. As he increased the intensity, her laughter increased, and it became clear that Dan was taking great pleasure in tickle torturing my wife like this. Nicole screamed and laughed uncontrollably, and her face started to become red. Despite this, she remained mentally strong, declaring “I’ll hahahe neveheher beg youhuhu to fuhuhuck me. STOP HAHA.” Over and over Dan spidered his fingers in her armpits and up and down her sides and stomach, and over and over my wife laughed, completely at his mercy.

In her position, Dan could have easily had forced sex with my wife, but it was clear to me that that wasn’t his goal. He wished to break her spirit and have her willingly admit him into her body. I hoped to God that he wouldn’t find her weak spot, but a part of me feared that he already knew where it was. After thirty long minutes of spidering his fingers over my wife’s naked body, pinching and prodding, and eliciting screams of forced mirth from her lips, Dan finally stopped. He rotated my wife to face me so that I could see her face. Her red rimmed blue eyes, still gorgeous, were wet, and tears streamed down her face, bringing with them mascara that Dan had evidently applied for the sole purpose of to watch it. Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat and her hair was wildly messed up, clinging to her face where it made contact. It was clear that Nicole was reaching her breaking point, and that continued torture would probably be too much for her.

As Dan began walking toward the rear end of my wife, my earlier fears were realized. Dan knew exactly what he was doing, and was saving the best and most torturously ticklish part of my wife for last.

“WHat are you DOING?!” Nicole inquired, panting. As Dan began peeling back her socks, she came to a dark realization and began begging. “DAN PLEASE DON’T DO THIS PLEASE! MY FEET ARE TOO TICKLISH I CAN’T STAND IT!”

Nicole spoke the truth. She took meticulous care of her feet, giving herself a de facto pedicure every night and going to the nail salon to get a real pedicure every two weeks. I had only tickled her feet once, but the spastic outburst that followed ensured I never did again, for fear of physical harm.

“You know how to stop it sweetheart,” Dan sickeningly remarked as he slowly continued peeling back the socks, continuing to reveal more and more of my wife’s heavenly soft feet.

“OKAY OKAY, I’LL DO IT, JUST PLEASE STOP THE TICKLING! PLEASE, DAN, FUCK ME! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!! PLEASE”

“I think I’ll settle for a blowjob right now, but I’ll definitely take you up on that offer later.”

My heart sunk as I watched Dan unbutton his pants and pull out his monster penis, already dripping with precum. “I’m sorry, Steven, but I just can’t take it anymore, she remarked, hanging her head” The sight and sound of my boss violently thrusting his huge penis into my wife’s face, where I was never allowed to, was driving me insane. How I wished I could do something about this dastardly situation I was in, but alas, I was immobilized and helpless, and I could only watch as Dan ravaged Nicole.

The slobbering sounds and choking sounds were the only thing that filled the room as Dan thrust his penis in and out of Nicole’s mouth. After a few long minutes Dan ordered, “Im gonna cum. If you don’t swallow every last drop, I’ll tickle your feet until you pass out, then I’ll wake you up with smelling salts and tickle you some more.” With that, Dan released what i could only imagine was a torrent of cum into my wife’s mouth. She audibly gulped several times, but in the end, it was too much for her to swallow and it started leaking out of her mouth as she began coughing. Worse than this, she realized what now lay in store for her and immediately started begging Dan again.

“Please don’t tickle my feet! I’ll do a better job next time!” As Dan pulled up his pants and began walking toward her backside once more, her begging picked up a more frantic pace. “NO NO PLEASE! JUST FUCK ME INSTEAD! DON’T TICKLE MY FEET OH GOD PLEASE! NOT LIKE THAT! NOT LIKE THIS!” She began frantically straining in her bondage once again, but could hardly move.

“These feet are some of the most gorgeous I’ve ever seen, not that I’d expect anything else from you, sweetheart.” True to Dan’s word, my wife had absolutely beautiful feet. Her toes were rather long, and in perfect ascending order. Her feet were pink all over, from a combination of the heat lamp and the stress on my wife. Her toes, which Dan began tying back, were painted a sexy aquamarine color, which contrasted the pink that arose in them as she tried to resist their tying back. I could see her thrashing growing more and more intense, culminating in her crying as Dan placed a single fingernail on each of her soles. Now that her toes were tied back, her sole was stretched taut, exposing every single inch of soft, horribly sensitive sole and toe. Her helpless mewling undoubtedly turned Dan on, as did the rest of this situation. After pouring copious amounts of baby oil over each of her feet, he began slowly tracing his fingers up and down her feet, eliciting unwilling giggles from my wife. His nails raked up and down her soles, sliding over them slowly, and driving my wife insane just as slowly. Pressing harder now, he continued to slide the nails up and down her feet, and added more intermittently. Each additional finger increased the volume of my wife’s laughter until it seemed it could not possibly get any louder. Suddenly, Dan began raking both of his hands up and down each of her soles, forcing Nicole to scream in laughter and attempt to thrash in her bondage. His fingers relentlessly traced lines in the pink, ever so sensitive skin on the bottom of my wife’s feet. The unimaginable torment she was going through was clearly visible on her face, as more tears began to flow down it. Her mascara continued to run, but through all of it, she was forced to smile. Dan continued to tickle her feet mercilessly in this fashion for half an hour, focusing on the heels, arches and balls of her feet while only using his hands to do so. After this time, without allowing Nicole to rest, He pulled out a ballpoint pen and began to write on my wife’s hyper sensitive soles. “Tickle Slut, Tickle Slut, Tickle Slut,” he repeated, likely so my wife and I could know what he was taking such joy in inscribing on her feet. As he did this, all Nicole could do was scream and beg for mercy that would never come.

“HAHA PLEHEHEHESE! PLEASE! STAHAHAP IHIHIT! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA!”

This was the worst thing she could imagine, but Dan kept dragging the pen along her soles for what seemed like forever, until both of them were solid black. No longer capable of forming coherent thoughts, and now purely begging by reflex, Nicole continued to squeal for mercy, even after Dan stopped. Procuring a scrubbing brush and a bucket of soapy water, He set to work violently cleaning off the soles that he had dirtied. This unleashed a new fit of screaming from Nicole, who continued her futile thrashing and begging in hopes of a respite. As he scrubbed and scrubbed, her feet continued to darken in hue, now a medium red shade. After he finished scrubbing her soles clean, he continued working the bristles and soapy water into her feet, each individual strand tickling Nicole mercilessly. For several minutes this continued, until I was sure Nicole could take no more and was on the brink of insanity. Finally, he began to slow and stop, saying words that made my blood run cold.

“Now that these soles have been treated, I think it’s time to work on these beautiful toes.”

Nicole continued laughing and begging, seemingly oblivious to the increased torture that awaited her. As I struggled in my bonds to try and help her, I watched as Dan place his fingers in between the bases of her toes.

“NOHOHOH PLEHEASE!! PLEASE NOT THE TOES I’LL DO ANYTHING! I’LL LET YOU DO ANYTHING TO ME JUST PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM MY TOES! FUCK MY TIGHT ASS SILLY OR SPANK ME OR WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST ANYTHING BUT MY TOES!”

As Dan began to scratch gently underneath my wife’s toes, she went absolutely ballistic, screaming louder than I’ve ever heard anyone in my life. She struggled in her bonds as if her life depended on in, but Dan continued with a ferocity only found in those pursuing an objective in a life or death situation, He slid his fingers side to side under the toes of each foot, and Nicole’s screams of forced mirth seemed to last longer and sound louder than ever. Her toes truly were her most sensitive spot, and I guess that was why Dan had saved them for last. He slowed his side to side assault, and instead went for a more focused assault. Grabbing the pinkie toe of her left foot, he undid the piece of twine anchoring it to get better access to all of the sensitive flesh, and began to intensely scrub it. This single toe tickling continued to drive Nicole wild, as the concentrated assault was more intense than a widespread tickle torture could ever be. He took his time, making sure to vigorously scrub every possible spot of the toe; he made sure to get in between, on the outside, underneath, the pad, nowhere on her toe was safe from this dastardly assault. When he finally finished, Dan simply moved on to the next to in line, the fourth toe on Nicole’s left foot. He continued in the same pattern over all of Nicole’s toes, isolating and torturing them; each toe he had finished with was tinted pink, a reminder of the hell it had endured at the hands of my boss. When he finally finished, Nicole was almost unrecognizable. Her hair was wild, obscuring much of her head. What little of her face you could see was solid red, as if she had just finished a marathon. There was a puddle of tears under her head, and a puddle of pee underneath her body, as sometime during her previous ordeal she had lost control of her bladder. Her mascara was streaked to her face, evidently having been completely flushed from her eyes by the copious amounts of tears leaking from them. Her bloodshot eyes screamed for help more than her mouth ever could, and I could see that she was completely broken in every possible way. She would do anything Dan asked, if he only promise to stop tickling her toes. Anything in this world that she had was his. I could tell that what she had endured washed away any semblance of willpower or sanity, and had left behind only obedience and an incredible desire to stop the tickling.

Dan pulled out a pipe cleaning drill and showed it to me while Nicole continued to gasp, sob, and laugh. Slowly lowering it to her toes, he winked at me, then activated it. The scream of forced mirth, within which was hidden untold anguish, that followed was inhuman. Nicole thrashed as hard as she could while laughing and crying so hard her face was unrecognizable. Dan simply took the brush and held it between two of her toes at a time. The bristles were long enough to completely engulf the two toes beside it, so each of the two adjacent to it were being subjected to a maximum level of ticklish stimulation. He held it between each toe in the same order as he had done when scratching each toe before, leaving the torture device going for about 3 minutes per location. The wailing laughter and thrashing was like nothing I’ve ever seen from Nicole. She was completely transformed, focusing only on her futile attempts to escape the tickling. For long minutes, she continued squealing and screaming as the cleaner spun between her toes, until finally, she passed out, presumably from lack of oxygen.

“Now, I’m going to fuck your wife,” Dan remarked to me as he retrieved the smelling salts to revive Nicole from her short rest.

As she jolted awake, Nicole immediately began to scream and beg.
“PLEASE NO MORE OH GOD I CAN’T TAKE IT! FUCK ME PLEASE FUCK ME! ANYTHING! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING TO ME! NOT THE TOES AGAIN! NOT LIKE THIS! PLEASE JUST STOP THE TICKLING!” Nicole begged like I wasn’t even there. She begged Dan to do things to her that she never in our entire life together had or would have allowed me to do to her. She started crying and continued begging as Dan once again undid his pants. Realizing what was coming, Nicole composed herself and braced for Dan to slide his gigantic penis inside of her. As they both began to moan, my penis stiffened inside my tape cocoon. Over and Over Dan thrusted into her pink, hairless pussy. It was clear they were both enjoying it, although I’m sure Nicole would have enjoyed anything that didn’t Involve tickling. I could tell they were both nearing orgasm by the way their heavy breathing and intermittent moans. As Nicole climaxed, she exhaled sharply and her body began to thrash, this time in ecstasy, prompting Dan to climax as well. He pumped inside of her a few times, the pulled his penis out and continued shooting cum all over her ass.

After watching the hottest scene of my wife I’d ever seen, I was extremely turned on myself. Unfortunately; however, I was unable to do anything about it. After a short rest I watched Dan mount my wife in her bondage once again. As he stuck his monster cock into Nicole’s Asshole, she whimpered in pain. Watching it slide in and out, I became mesmerized. This was not too bad a life to live after all.

Soleshottouchedup.png

A nicely dark story! I liked the idea of making them disappear to he can keep them forever in his dungeon, and how Steve starts to like it at the end, though the same can't be said for poor Nicole who is going get to the worst of it! :evilha:

Great character dynamics. I would have liked to know a little bit more about Dan and Steve but obviously the focus is on Nicole and as I saw your location as 'Czech Republic' I was able to picture one of the many gorgeous dark haired models from Czech Tickling. :)

BRAVO!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back