• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe fanfiction: Poe vs Poe (F/M) (FF/M) (FFF/M)

gatto

TMF Poster
Poe is searching the villain Jar Top and he decides to use a special computer to search in archives of Intergalactic Police Department. But, unfortunately for him, he re-encounters his ex-wife Pinkerton Poe and he has to face her "attentions" while he tries desperately to not laugh. Even worse, Clover decides to have fun with him too and they put him in a tickle torture.
At the end, a mysterious character appears: will she save Poe... or she will put him in another ticklish nightmare?

I hope you like it. As always, feel free to comment.

(For the special computer, I have used the idea of "Tickling in Space 3"). All characters are owned by Bandito.

PETERTON POE FANFICTION: POE VS POE

In his intergalactic ship, the superhero Peterton Poe and his assistant Clover were at work: they were searching informations where the villain Jar Top was hiding.
Jar Top was escaped from the prison, and nobody knew where she was now. Poe decided to find her and bring her back to prison. But, after hours of research, they had not got anything.
Poe sat on a chair, tired: he didn’t know how to find Jar Top. Clover had an idea. << We could ask help to the Intergalactic Police Department. Maybe, in their archive, they have some useful information. What do you say? >> asked Clover.
Hearing those words, Poe had a shiver along his back. << Intergalactic Police Department? Hum… it’s not a good idea! >> Poe said, a little scared. << Why? >> Clover asked, not knowing the truth.
Poe was red in face for the embarrassment, but he decided to tell the truth. << My ex-wife, Pinkerton Poe, works as a space-cop in the Intergalactic Police Department, and she is a tickle maniac, and I don’t want to think what she would do to me if she met me again! >>.
Clover was surprised: she didn’t know this story, and, even if she had a lot of fun every time Poe was tickled, she understood his worry. So they had to try something else, and Poe had an idea: a great idea, in his opinion.
<< We could use that special computer that turn me into an avatar, so I could search informations in that archive without “disturb” space-cops! >> Poe said, proud of himself.
Clover was worried: when someone used that computer, he could not make any noise, or he would have been found. Any noise meant cries, screams or… laughs!
Clover wanted to warn Peterton Poe, but he looked so proud, and usually he was so arrogant, that she didn’t say anything. So they prepared for action.

After few minutes, Poe was sitting on an armchair, his wrists locked to the armrests, and he was ready to action. Clover was looking the monitors: she had to turn off the computer immediately if something was going wrong. But she was a bit worried for Poe, so she tried to warn him, telling him he couldn’t make any noise (hoping Poe understood that she meant “laughs”). But Poe was so confident that he assured her he would have been very silent. He put on the helmet (so he could see what was happening around him) and he started his mission.

Peterton Poe was in the archive of the Police, searching informations about Jar Top. He was sure nobody knew he was there, but a special cop had a sixth sense for these things. She looked in the monitors and… what? She couldn’t believe her eyes. Peterton Poe was in the archive without permission, and he was wearing his usual superhero clothes, so he was almost naked.
<< Well well well Peterton Poe. It is time to re-encounter your ex-wife Pinkerton Poe! >> said the cop, reading to meet again the superhero.

Pinkerton Poe walked in the archive and, entered, she greeted Poe. Peterton Poe, seeing her, was scared: no! Not his ex-wife. But, he thought, he was not real, so he had nothing to worry about.
<< I’m glad to see you again, Peterton. But you entered in our archives without permission, so I have to punish you! >> said Pinkerton, ready to have fun with him.
<< I’m sorry for you, but I’m not the real Peterton Poe. In this moment, I am in my ship and I’m using a special computer to search informations about Jar Top in your archives. So you can’t do anything to me! >> said the superhero.
Hearing those words, Pinkerton smirked. << Are you sure? When you use that program, you have to be silent or you reveal your position, and you can feel everything, especially… tickles! >>.
<< What? N-no tickles, please! >> said Peterton, scared. << Clover, turn off the computer! >> he ordered to her assistant, hoping to save himself from tickles. But Clover was watching the scene on the monitor, and she decided to not turn off the computer. << Maybe this will teach you to trust me when I warn you, and I’m curious to see if Pinkerton Poe is a good tickler… like me! >> said Clover, wanting to have fun with Peterton Poe too. But the superhero could not hear his assistant: now he was in the archives of Intergalactic Police Department, in the “company” of his ex-wife.

Pinkerton didn’t waste time: she immediately starting her tickling assault on Peterton Poe. She tickled his sides, making him laugh. << AHAHAHAHAH NOOOO PINKERTON AHAHAHAH PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH >>. Even if the superhero was laughing in the archives, in the ship Peterton Poe was biting his lip: if he laughed, Pinkerton Poe would have find him.
Pinkerton continued tickling Peterton’s sides and belly. << AHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BELLY AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY SIDES AHAHAHAH STOP IT AHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH >>. After sides and belly, Pinkerton decided to tickle his armpits. << NOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT THE ARMPITS AHAHAHAHAH I’M VERY TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAH >>. << Wow! You are very ticklish. I think if your feet are ticklish too! >> said Pinkerton Poe.

In the ship, Clover was watching the tickling scene in the monitor, and she was envying Pinkerton: she was having tickle fun with Peterton Poe. Looking over the monitor, she saw Peterton Poe sitting on the chair that was biting his lip and he was shaking his body, like someone was tickling him for real. Clover wanted to have fun with the superhero and, when she heard Pinkerton wanted tickling Poe’s feet, she decided to have fun too.
She walked in front of Poe, that could not see her, and she take off his boots, revealing his ticklish feet.

In the archive, Pinkerton and Peterton Poe had a surprise: his boots suddenly disappeared, leaving him barefoot. << It looks like someone in your ship wants to have fun with your feet! >> said Pinkerton, knowing why boots disappeared. << What are you doing, Clover? Turn off the computer immediately! >> said the superhero, hoping to be saved. But Clover and Pinkerton wanted to have fun with his feet, so they started tickling them at the same moment. This was double tickling torture for Poe and his defenceless feet!

<< AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY FEET AHAHAHAHAH PLEASE AHAHAHAH STOP CLOVER AHAHAHAH DON’T TICKLE ME AHAHAHAHAH >> Peterton Poe was laughing like crazy, while the two women were tickling his feet.

While Pinkerton and Clover was tickling Peterton, they noticed a hot thing: the bulge in his pants was growing and turning into a hot erection!
They knew Poe was turned-on for tickling, and they didn’t stop the torture. Poe was laughing so much that he had not noticed his erection, and he didn’t know his pants were going to burst!

But, unfortunately for him, with more tickles, the inevitable happened, and his erection ripped his pants, leaving him naked, and revealing his hard cock and his huge balls.
Clover and Pinkerton stopped tickling, and they drooled looking at that erection. Peterton Poe hoped they didn’t want to have fun with his cock and balls, but they started tickling his private parts, making him laughing a lot again.

<< AHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOT MY COCK AHAHAHAHAH NOT MY BALLS AHAHAHAH PLEASE STOP AHAHAHAHAHAH I’M SO TICKLISH AHAHAHAHAHAH HAVE MERCY AHAHAHAH YOU MAKE ME CUM AHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T HOLD IT AHAHAHAH >>
Poe felt he was close to cum, but the girls didn’t stop: they wanted to make Poe cum with tickling.
Unable to hold it anymore, Peterton Poe continued laughing, and his cock started shooting a lot of cum, in the archives and in the ship.
In the ship, his cum hit the computer, sending it in tilt and breaking the connection. Clover stopped tickling him and she take off his helmet. Poe was panting heavily, unable to speak.
He wanted to scold Clover, but he heard someone was knocking at ship’s door. The door opened and Pinkerton Poe entered in the ship.

<< Hello again Peterton Poe. Fortunately for me, your assistant Clover has tickled you, helping me to make you laugh, so I have found your ship. And now, because you are real, we are going to tickle you… for real! >>.
Clover liked that idea, and they started tickling Poe one more time. Poe could not run away, because his wrists were locked at the armchair, so he had to laugh again for the tickling.
Pinkerton Poe and Clover were having much fun with their superhero, and they had made him cum more times. Suddenly, someone spoke behind them, and they stopped tickling for the surprise.

<< Hello Peterton Poe. I know you were searching me, so I have decided to come to your ship. And I think I am arrived at the right time! >>. In front of them there was Jar Top: she heard Poe’s laughs (Poe was laughing so hard that everybody in the universe heard him) and she wanted to have fun with him.
Pinkerton Poe, Clover and Jar Top looked at each other and, then, they looked at Peterton Poe with a naughty smile. Poe was scared, but he couldn’t stop them.
So, for the next hours, Peterton Poe was tickled by the three girls, and the tickling made him cum a lot of times. Poe thought he was in tickle hell. Or maybe he was in tickle heaven?

However, the positive thing was that, finally, he had found Jar Top.

THE END

Another great Poe fan fiction, my friend.

Although I am starting to think you do not like Peterton Poe very much!

To attack him with his three meanest TICKLERS?!?!?!

Clover (who we know can tickle him almost to death)?

Pinkerton (the scorned and tickle-horny tickling ex-wife)?

And Jartop (the tickling criminal fiend that has almost killed Poe twice)??

You are a cruel cruel tickler, amigo. XD

Awesome job,

B

Another great Poe fan fiction, my friend.

Although I am starting to think you do not like Peterton Poe very much!

To attack him with his three meanest TICKLERS?!?!?!

Clover (who we know can tickle him almost to death)?

Pinkerton (the scorned and tickle-horny tickling ex-wife)?

And Jartop (the tickling criminal fiend that has almost killed Poe twice)??

You are a cruel cruel tickler, amigo. XD

Awesome job,

B

I hope you are joking when you say that I don't like Peterton Poe. Because I love it! You have created a hot character, and I like reading your comics and writing fanfictions of his ticklish adventures.

For much time I wanted writing a story where the tickler was Pinkerton Poe (because she was the only tickler that I've not used in a fanfiction) and, finally, I've written it.
And I've used your idea of "Tickling in Space 3" because I liked the idea of Poe getting tickled and he couldn't laugh, so I've thought Clover could have fun in ship while Pinkerton had fun in the archive.
And, for the final, I wanted something funny. So I thought to use Jar Top, and I thought it was funny because my idea was that the criminal goes to the superhero, but not to be arrested, but to tickle him.

And I have to thank you for another thing: reading your great comment make my life better, and I'm glad knowing I am doing something good.
Thank you again.

Very hot. One thing. Maybe for next time, make it take longer for Poe to cum. While his penis is tickled, they tease him of how cute and naughty it is. Sorry if that seemed rude. And maybe talk about tickling the tip of his cock.

Very hot. One thing. Maybe for next time, make it take longer for Poe to cum. While his penis is tickled, they tease him of how cute and naughty it is. Sorry if that seemed rude. And maybe talk about tickling the tip of his cock.

Don't worry. You are not rude. Sorry for the short description of tickling before cum and tickling the tip of cock, but I wrote the story in one time, and when I was writing the tickling part, I was very tired, so I wanted to finish the story, save it and publish on this site.

I hope you've liked it anyway.

It's fine. But for next time maybe.

Don't worry. You are not rude. Sorry for the short description of tickling before cum and tickling the tip of cock, but I wrote the story in one time, and when I was writing the tickling part, I was very tired, so I wanted to finish the story, save it and publish on this site.

I hope you've liked it anyway.

Next time a bit more build up before the climax. That would make your story perfect.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back