• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bondage & Tickling

ticklehappy

TMF Novice
What are your views on bondage & tickling:

Some clips and images give a false impression when the binding medium is little more than thin string or twine, and is loosely tied, the soft lined cuffs seem to offer a safer situation.

From what little I know the art of bondage is quite skilful in order to work as a restraint yet not cause too much chaffing when the lee twists and struggles, or even injury. Suspended bondage is a real skill and if done incorrectly can cause serious injury.

A while back the use of wedged panties worked well until I tried a crutch rope the danger of causing injury to the clit is obvious and therefore was padded out but what i didn't take into account, is that the skin is very thin near the tail bone and this also needs to be padded out.

So next time you see these crutch ropes being yanked and pulled don't be too keen to copy without proper precautions.

I think when a lee is thrashing about some restraint is essential I am still a bit of a novice in this art or discipline of bondage and I know many members on here are very well versed so your comments and views would be of interest to us all.

My experience has been that in my situations for aggressive tickling, laying on the back or front and tying a 'lee pretty tightly, you can have your fun without hurting them if you take care in how you tie them.

The under the mattress nylon restraints on Amazon work well. Comfortable. Easy. Inexpensive.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back