• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What part of your body gets the best reaction when tickled??

TicklishGiggles

Also if you’re a ler, what part of the lees body do you enjoy tickling the most/go for first?

For me it’s definitely when the ler lobster claws my sides or squeezes my hips. I also find it amusingly challenging when untied

A5EA0612-076C-4291-BEC3-7853CDECDDE8.jpeg

The thinner the material... the more it tickles me

For me its mainly the arm pits, thighs, instep, soles, i can,t say my toes are ticklish to a large degree.

Regarding tickling a lee it will be a general tickle all over until i find the area that works best both for me and the lee.
I may enjoy tickling feet but its no use if the lee likes to have their pits tickled.

Once i find their weak spot i won't go directly for it but go everywhere else, then work toward the "tickle hot spot" and take it from there along with the appropriate tease ie baby talk, blindfold, gag, or whatever they like most.

As a 'ler, my favorite part to tickle is first and foremost the feet! But the armpits are a very close second.

My most extreme reaction comes when the ler pokes both of her thumbs (or blunt objects such as toothbrushes) into both of my armpits at exactly the same time. :eek: :eek:

I love to tickle that one spot and it make the person snort lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wherever she is most ticklish. All things being equal, her feet. Strangely enough, in all my years as a tickler and through 5 years of producing tickling videos, I have never met a woman who's feet were her most ticklish spot.

Idk i mostly ler ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I definitely jump and squirm every time someone claws into my inner thighs, and I know most of the Lee's I've sessioned with have been the same

Hmmmm I think I would say armpits, back of ribs, stomach, navel, waist, knees, and left foot.

I'm not ticklish but I've mostly gotten the best reactions from feet.

Definitely private parts. Also nipples and lower tummy, in that order.

Oh, can't forget my butt. Nails raking across... OMG!!!!!!

It has to be my armpits, either that or under the toes gets the most frantic reactions

Yup, feet for me too. Just smack bang in the middle of the sole will kill me &#55357;&#56834;

I guess it's my butt also - drives me nuts
"it's all fun and games unti someone wiggles off the bed - then it's a sport!" :rowfull:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back