• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where is the best place for tickling?

ManInDistress

TMF Regular
I was wondering where people engage in tickling activities. A few issues arise when I think of engaging in tickling, noise and privacy most of all. What do you do when you either live with other people or can easily be heard by neighbours? Where do you go to be alone with your tickling partner?

I like things to be as natural as possible, so I like the idea of tickling in a bedroom or living room. For tickling videos, I like bed scenes the best, and that's what I like in real life, too.

If you live with other people, and they're home, I'd say the odds of not being heard are pretty small unless you have an area of the house that is soundproof or if you live in a particularly large house where you and the tickle partner can go off somewhere away from everyone else. I've read on this site about people meeting up for tickling in hotels. I sometimes wonder how they handle the issue of being heard there. If the 'lee tends to laugh, scream, shriek, etc. loudly when tickled, then it seems like some other people in the hotel might hear it and wonder what's going on. You might even get a knock on the door from the management.

This reminds me: Several years ago, I was reading a blog post on a blog that had nothing whatsoever to do with tickling. The blogger brought up the subject of tickling in a post (can't remember exactly how it was presented). One of the commentators on the post said that her husband and daughter liked to pin her down and tickle her because she was extremely ticklish. One day, they did that and got her pretty good, and her reactions to the tickling were pretty loud. Some neighbors heard, and thought something bad was going on. They called the police. So, this family of tickle monsters found some police officers knocking on their door, and they had to explain to them what all the noise was. I imagine that was pretty embarrassing. I hate to say it, but an experience like that might manage to kill my fascination with tickling.

Ok so I used to tickle a LOT in hotels when I traveled but ALWAYS The same ones. I produce mostly at home now. Heres some tips I can give you,

Hotels:
- Find somewhere that does NOT host pilots they complain the most (for good reason) and you want to be respectful of that
- anywhere that has apartment style setting is PERFECT they are very open and sometimes have a private room with a lot of privacy since its so big.
- Session near a wall that is farthest from connected rooms, whoever is laughing have them laugh in that direction
- Rugs, rugs, rugs they absorb sound

At home:
- again RUGSSSSSS. Put bondage on top of them too because they slam
- comforters or thick blankets you can hang on the walls in the room to absorb the sound
- Keep all windows closed to avoid echos!
- Be respectful of time. Session earlier than later when people are not trying to sleep so they are less likely to complain.

hope this all helps!

I've only had a couple of "sessions" in a car....pretty tight space and I bruised alot from convulsing all around. It's cool reading these tips on hotel rooms and bedrooms because that's my IDEAL spot to be tied down and tickled....WAY more vulnerable but comfortable at the same time haha. I may have to use these hotel tips because the next time I plan a session I should just get a hotel room in a nice pre-arranged spot!

Always is a bedroom thing for me

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back