• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hurricane Florence.

Bugman

Verified
I hope our members and everyone in the path of this storm will be safe. I've been through a hurricane and it's nothing to take lightly. If you need to get out, go. It's not worth the risk.

Agreed - not to be taken lightly. Last Sept. the REMNANTS of a hurricane came through Georgia. When it hit Atlanta, it knocked the power out in some large areas, of which my neighborhood was one. Funny thing is (well, now it's funny), is right across the street ( a somewhat major road for our area), the power wasn't affected. But a 20+ mile swath was, for a day and a half. If I remember right, that's much less than what Bugman endured, but still......

This one looks like a bad one. We may get something out of it here in Pennsylvania by the weekend.

Yeah, crap in a hat. Pennsylvania and New York are dealing with heavy rain fall and minor flooding as it is. We don't need anymore rain or storms. Shit, this might get kind of bad. Really hoping Binghamton and Ithaca don't get hit by another flood of 2011. My GF and I's home may be on the side of a hill but I lost my car in flooded parking lot in 2011 and I'll be damned if I have to purchase a new one. Also so many people lost everything they owned too. Really really hoping we don't get major flooding in Pen/NY. :(

Yeah in NC, we're about to get pummeled by this thing. I'm pretty far inland and there's still a decent chance we get fucked sideways by the storm.

We already had a fair amount of water bottles, so I bought a bunch of non perishable food and we'll make a last minute Walmart run before it hits. I am hoping we don't loose power because our plan is to drink and play VR games on our Oculus Rift. I am hoping we're far enough inland that it won't be too bad. Everyone be safe.

The remains of Florence is here now and we are getting unneeded rain.

We are going to get heavy rain and storms tonight and tomorrow from Florence.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back