• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Clips

tickle_maniac

TMF Expert
Just curious, how do people buy very old clips that are no longer on c4s or anywhere else? I have a bunch of old clips that I'm ready to buy and pay for. Clips like powla and the old TickleTown clips. But I can't find them anywhere.

Only way you can get them is if someone else who purchased them uploads them online for regular download. Once the site closed, that was it when it comes to being able to purchase them. This is always a possibility whenever a producer decides to hang em up. Sometimes they decide to scrap their entire site and all of the clips posted there. Like when Shy&WildTickling called it quits and announced his site was being taken down, a lot of people purchased clips before they were gone for good.

I get that in some cases when producers move on they have to scrap all of their fetish work, because they don't want it coming back and affecting whatever they decide to do next. But it's kinda unfair to those who either couldn't afford clips at the time, or got into tickling at a later date. They're really just shit outta luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back