• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

More Tickling Forums?

Chaostar

Hey

Are there any other tickling forums online? And what are they. Is this the biggest one, if not what is?

I only visit two sites this one and fetlife personally i think the options are small for other similar sites ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's one on Reddit here, as well as various groups on Facebook like this one (a personal favorite). And as I understand it, a number of groups on Kik.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tickle Theater, since it was established a year or so after the TMF. It seems pretty dead these days, but still has history behind it. I still visit every now and then.

www.tickletheater.com

As far as forums go, I'd probably say there aren't a whole lot. There are a bunch of chat rooms, though. I frequently visit Discord and Chatzy!

tickle theater and uk tickling are the main ones i have found, there are some tickling sections on imagefap and a lot of tickling links on fetlife a lot of members old and new are on there from various tickling sites

Cool thanks Ill try those. I had fetlife but cancelled my account, the others sound cool though.

There used to be. This is the only one left as far as I know.

Reddit, various anonymous imageboards and tumblr have all taken a bite off traditional forums in all communities, tickling included.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tickle Theater, since it was established a year or so after the TMF. It seems pretty dead these days, but still has history behind it. I still visit every now and then.

www.tickletheater.com

I quite used to like Tickle Theater some years ago. They even had a section on torture rack videos that was quite good too.

The only other places I'm aware of are Tickle Theater, Mousepad, and Tickling Reddit. From what I've seen Tickle Theater is a graveyard, Mousepad is still active but it's more of a foot fetish site than a tickling site, and Reddit is just filled with guys posting clips, looking for clips, looking to get tickled, and occasionally some of them take threads here and post it on there, so I don't really see the purpose of joining any of those other places. I don't even think they have any good tickling groups on Facebook. Lol, this really is a niche fetish. Kind of like that it's not that well known, makes it difficult for people to have a negative opinion on it. I think most women think a person with a tickle fetish is just a guy with a foot fetish since whenever tickling question come up it's normally related to feet.

Last edited:
Oh ok. Never heard of mousepad, have heard of tickle theater but never joined. When I was on Facebook I joined a tickling group but they suck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back