• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop Calling Grown Women "Girls"

There is absolutely no way you could bother me. There's nothing you could say that would even come close.

The fact that you sought me out and continue responding to me calling out your misogyny and eloquently demonstrating how you're nothing but a fraud, desperately attempting to deny any such thing, indicates otherwise.

Actions always speak louder than words.

The fact that you sought me out and continue responding to me calling out your misogyny and eloquently demonstrating that you're a fraud, desperately denying it, indicates otherwise.

Actions always speak louder than words.

Sought you out? You came back and took issue with what someone else said.

Eloquent, eh? Okay. Makes as much sense as everything else you've said.

So, to prove you wrong, I should stop responding?
If you can't handle me arguing, just say you can't, and I'll stop.

Sought you out? You came back and took issue with what someone else said.

Eloquent, eh? Okay. Makes as much sense as everything else you've said.

You replied to me first, based on something I said to someone else. I didn't initiate convo with you. Generally, I prefer to save the IQ points. But in this case, as I mentioned, I'm happy to point out how much of a fraud you are.

And yes, eloquence. Something you lack. Among many other things.

You replied to me first, based on something I said to someone else. I didn't initiate convo with you. Generally, I prefer to save the IQ points. But in this case, as I mentioned, I'm happy to point out how much of a fraud you are.

And yes, eloquence. Something you lack.

Go on.

Just to help with the stats: I don't mind being called a "woman" or "girl."

But the word "lady" sounds divine. There you go...

Last edited:
Personal respect goes to those people (key word) who earn it. Gender by itself doesn't automatically command respect.

You only being respectful to someone because of their gender while being disrespectful to the other, shows that one is a disingenuous and distrustful person. I wouldn't trust a guy for instance who holds open the door for women with a fake smile, but lets it slam in the face of males.

Good for you!

Woman who is strong and secure in herself is strong and secure not mater what she is called. Telling people not to refer to her as a girl is just silly. A person whether man or woman commands respect by the way carry his or her self. Not by telling people to "Don't call me a girl". I wish the people that ask that could actually see how silly and weak they appear to others. Stand tall and command respect and accept nothing less.

On the lighter side. I rather be called a girl, honey, sweetie or a myriad of other so called "disrespectful" names than to be called ma'am.

Woman who is strong and secure in herself is strong and secure not mater what she is called. Telling people not to refer to her as a girl is just silly. A person whether man or woman commands respect by the way carry his or her self. Not by telling people to "Don't call me a girl". I wish the people that ask that could actually see how silly and weak they appear to others. Stand tall and command respect and accept nothing less.

On the lighter side. I rather be called a girl, honey, sweetie or a myriad of other so called "disrespectful" names than to be called ma'am.

Well said. It’s completely ridiculous.

Really? Well, the opposite brings an entirely new and rather unpleasant interpretation to 'A night out with the boys'.

This was a fascinating thread to read through. It's interesting to note the most vocal were men.

Examining the words we use and why is important. It might be appear to be a small issue but it can also lead to bigger issues.

"Just as ripples spread out when a single pebble is dropped into water, the actions of individuals can have far-reaching effects." - Dalai Lama

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back