• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop Calling Grown Women "Girls"

Did I say anything about being mean?
It's fine.
You don't wanna.
Seems to be pretty common around here.

Exactly. I don’t wanna.We all have opinions, even on a topic as idiotic as this one.

Exactly. I don’t wanna.We all have opinions, even on a topic as idiotic as this one.

As long as we're clear.
That's really all anyone can ask for.

Frankly, I can appreciate a straightforward "I don't wanna" a lot more than people mewling and whining about Free Speech and how they're oppressed because someone dared to make a request. They can just say No.
At least "I don't wanna" is honest.

Again...someone is just asking you to not call them something they do not wish to be called.
You don't wanna. And you don't have to if you don't wanna.
How else do you want to justify it?

You can clearly read what I am saying and I don't believe you are stupid, so I'm going to assume you're either just trolling or willfully misunderstanding in order to skew and misrepresent everything I say (I think it is the latter)

Once again, for the record (I'll try bullet points):

- I don't have an objection to calling the OP whatever she wants to be called. That really is not an issue for me in any way whatsoever. I don't think I can be any clearer on this.

- That isn't the point that most people here have objected to.

- The issue is about one person telling other people to stop using the word girl to describe women, and implying that the word itself is demeaning (to all women)

- I look forward to another response from you that misses the point of everything I've just said.

You can clearly read what I am saying and I don't believe you are stupid, so I'm going to assume you're either just trolling or willfully misunderstanding in order to skew and misrepresent everything I say (I think it is the latter)

Once again, for the record (I'll try bullet points):

- I don't have an objection to calling the OP whatever she wants to be called. That really is not an issue for me in any way whatsoever. I don't think I can be any clearer on this.

- That isn't the point that most people here have objected to.

- The issue is about one person telling other people to stop using the word girl to describe women, and implying that the word itself is demeaning (to all women)

- I look forward to another response from you that misses the point of everything I've just said.

I get it. It's not what the OP wants that's the problem, it's the way they're asking that you take objection to.
That way, you don't have to take responsibility for opposing it.
Funny, where have we heard that before?

Like I've said, at least, "I don't wanna" is honest.

As long as we're clear.
That's really all anyone can ask for.

Frankly, I can appreciate a straightforward "I don't wanna" a lot more than people mewling and whining about Free Speech and how they're oppressed because someone dared to make a request. They can just say No.
At least "I don't wanna" is honest.

For the record, not only am I going to continue calling women ‘girls’, I believe it’s NOT offensive and those who do need to find a new agenda.

For the record, not only am I going to continue calling women ‘girls’, I believe it’s NOT offensive and those who do need to find a new agenda.

Yeah, kinda figured that was the point.

Oh c'mon!!

I get it. It's not what the OP wants that's the problem, it's the way they're asking that you take objection to.

Noooooooo:

And yes, it could have been phrased as a request rather than an instruction but that is a lesser point and please God, let's not go down your semantic rabbit hole once more. It's hard enough just to get this point across.

That way, you don't have to take responsibility for opposing it.
Funny, where have we heard that before?

I take responsibility for the opinions I hold - there's nothing in what I've said that I would feel the need to hide from. My point is actually really straightforward, but you've gone out of your way to portray it as something else.

I get it. You need to paint me as a guy who finds the idea of an individual woman asking to be called by a different name objectionable. I don't, but that notion suits your only line of argument throughout this thread, which has been to attack anyone who disagrees with the actual point in question. To imply that they are sexist, disrespectful, unreasonable. You haven't once addressed the wider that people actually take exception to, which is the idea of a small minority or an individual making demands of the majority, based purely on their own opinion - individuals electing to speak on behalf of whole sections of society, and declaring certain words offensive or unfit for purpose. It's a trend that tends to antagonise people and lead to conflict.

Once again. On an individual level, a person can ask to be called whatever they want and I have no problem with obliging them. A person expecting the whole of society to change based on their own individual beliefs, however is a different matter.

Oh c'mon!!

Noooooooo:

And yes, it could have been phrased as a request rather than an instruction but that is a lesser point and please God, let's not go down your semantic rabbit hole once more. It's hard enough just to get this point across.

I take responsibility for the opinions I hold - there's nothing in what I've said that I would feel the need to hide from. My point is actually really straightforward, but you've gone out of your way to portray it as something else entirely.

I get it. You need to paint me as a guy who finds the idea of an individual woman asking to be called by a different name objectionable. I don't, but that notion suits your only line of argument throughout this thread, which has been to attack anyone who disagrees with the actual point in question. To imply that they are sexist, disrespectful, unreasonable. You haven't once addressed the wider that people actually take exception to, which is the idea of a small minority or an individual making demands of the majority, based purely on their own opinion - individuals electing to speak on behalf of whole sections of society, and declaring certain words offensive or unfit for purpose. It's a trend that tends to antagonise people and lead to conflict.

Once again. On an individual level, a person can ask to be called whatever they want and I have no problem with obliging them. A person expecting the whole of society to change based on their own individual beliefs, however is a different matter.

Women are a small minority of the people?
Do you live in a penal colony?

I just don't get it.
"I don't wanna" is simple enough.

Why are you so desperate to justify your opposition to a request, based on whatever side issue you conjure up?
You don't have to.

Why would you have assumed there was any doubt?
"I don't wanna" covers all the bases.

There is another point to be made here and that is, not only do I not want to, I don’t feel like I should have to either.

There is another point to be made here and that is, not only do I not want to, I don’t feel like I should have to either.

Isn't that the basis of "I don't wanna"? I can't imagine you'd want to do something if you didn't feel like you had to.

Isn't that the basis of "I don't wanna"? I can't imagine you'd want to do something if you didn't feel like you had to.

I will rephrase, I don’t think anyone should. At all. Ever. There are far greater causes to take up for women then this ridiculous argument.

I will rephrase, I don’t think anyone should. At all. Ever. There are far greater causes to take up for women then this ridiculous argument.

Is this where you suddenly care about how women are treated in other parts of the world, and compare that to what goes on here?
It's been done.

Is this where you suddenly care about how women are treated in other parts of the world, and compare that to what goes on here?
It's been done.

Hell no. That is a much better topic to get up in arms about, however.

Some people can manage to care about more than one thing at a time.

On the list of female ‘oppressions’, this doesn’t make the list. In other words, this shouldn’t be cared about.

On the list of female ‘oppressions’, this doesn’t make the list. In other words, this shouldn’t be cared about.

Not sure anyone called it an oppresion, but just out of curiousity, since you brought it up...what does make the list?

Some of them include sexual harassment, human trafficking, equal pay scale, abusive relationships. There are others but ‘don’t call us girls!’ is soooo important!

Some of them include sexual harassment, human trafficking, equal pay scale, abusive relationships. There are others but ‘don’t call us girls!’ is soooo important!

I don't believe anyone attached a level of importance to it.

Seems important to some. Chicago was the OP, you don’t think she cares? The feminist bitch from Big Bang Theory thinks it’s important.

Seems important to some. Chicago was the OP, you don’t think she cares? The feminist bitch from Big Bang Theory thinks it’s important.

Sure, but I don't see where they equated it with human trafficking.

Sure, but I don't see where they equated it with human trafficking.

I should hope not but assume nothing. Some girls think not carrying an extra chap stick is a tragedy.

Are you claiming that chicago and Mayim Bialek, two individuals, speak for all women? Most of the adult females I know have no problem whatsoever with being referred to as girls. I've made sure not to refer to chicago as a girl since learning she didn't like it a while back. And I won't refer to Ms. Bialek as a girl either. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back