• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

worst tickling you’ve endured

veryTicklishLER

TMF Regular
What’s the absolute worst tickle torture that you’ve ever endured to the point of exhaustion or crying for mercy to your absolute extreme breaking point? And by whom and for how long? How were you tied up and were you given any option to use a safeword? Were you blindfolded or gagged at all? And how were eventually able to escape and get the torture to end?
I have yet to have such an experience.

Several times I have been tickled to that point by my ler. We agreed no safe words once I became comfortable enough. I was tied very tightly spread eagle but no blindfolds or gags though. He knows how to read me very well so knows when to end the session when I can't stand anymore.

surprise attack where i was stripped naked in my own workshop which is a bit remote, and sadistically tickled and other things by a disgruntled ex girl friend her sister plus several of their friends.I think a gang of girls when they get together and get carried away are nearly as bad s some guys, they can be fiendishly cruel which is not their nature but when they get lead on by each other things can rapidly change.I was left tied to a car heist and a guy came to collect his car i had just finished working on before the attack some three hours before.I don't know who was most embarrassed, the guy never brought his car in again :shock2::blush2::laughhard:

Lurker here. I did recently experience something that went beyond my limits like this. I don't feel comfortable sharing the person's info without permission, but I'll say that she is a masseuse who also specializes in fetishes. I booked a three hour session, no safeword. She tied me face down on her massage table. Blindfolded, ropes were real tight, could barely squirm. She attacked my ribs relentlessly with no breaks for 90 minutes. I was screaming for mercy so much that she agreed to end the session early halfway through. I was shaking. She was nice enough to see me for a second 90 minute session to make up for the time we missed. If she had kept going, I'm really not sure what would have happened. I've had dozens of tickle sessions, never experienced anything like it. I highly recommend always having a safeword. You never know when you're going to have a session that just hits you way harder than you ever imagined. It was always a fantasy of mine to be pushed past my limits. I still fantasize about that session, but if she decided that she wouldn't let me go, I might have passed out. I was screwed up pretty badly after that experience. Haven't seen her since that second session, when she went a bit easier on me, but I'm tempted often.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back