• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Monicas Nylon Hell Pt 3 "More Comfy, More Ticklish"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Monica Nylon Hell 3 by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Here is an old clip I never had the chance to put out from the Monicas Nylon Hell Series! In this clip Monica is tied to the bed in a T formation with her feet together protected by sneakers, socks, and she THINKS nylons. The clip starts with me removing Monicas huge sneakers and socks off her BIG size 10 feet. Now its ALL nylons and my fingers. For about a minute Monica flaunts her sexy soles and toes in the nylons while I blindfold her. I slowly tickle her soles and toes with JUST fingers. She giggles and laughs knowing I am taking it easy. She tries to move her feet to protect herself to no avail as I tickle her sensitive feet. But now it is time to switch things up! I place a pillow under Monicas back stretching her body out for some upperbody tickling! Now to my surprise she SCREAMS into INTENSE laughter. Reason I am surprised is Monica was NOT this ticklish the first time I tickled her armpits. Well......since at the time we were closer and much better friends....she was more comfortable in turn being MORE ticklish! After tickling her stomach, ribs, and armpits I move to a close up of her nylon clad feet again. This time I tie them together and break out the brush. I torture Monica for a short while non stop with the brush before moving on to the next part......

Image804.jpgImage803.jpgImage802.jpgImage801.jpgImage800.jpg

Sample here!https://www.dropbox.com/s/4a3mnuxnihdb7gu/Monica Nylon Hell Pt 3 sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us and get this clip for 12.00 for the clip and full photo set! Message me for options!

Tickle Room News:
1) Holy bananas we are STILL editing Imelda customs :( but ALMOST done! My computer has just been slower.
2) Our instagram sales have been great so keep up with us on there! @thetickleroom is our username
3) The Tickle Party. So it was a good amount of people and our models were Imelda, Perla, Monica, Coco, and Ashley. It was an intense night and overall it actually went very good with little hiccups. BUT it gave us the insight we needed for a newer more refined party for October. We are skipping September and going for an October costume party.
4) We have a LOT of new girls we JUST RELEASED onto instagram and have more!
5) Models ADDED to the Custom and session list are Neko Yano, Samantha Brown, Marisol Ortega, Natasha Greene, Raven, and Solesofsienna. We will add pictures of them but for the fastest ways to check in on the updates follow us on Insta since we have about 5 more new girls coming in.
6) Isabella may shoot she is still on the fence.
7) No we have not stopped shooting with fetish models we just took a break to focus our finances on new talent and finalizing the stocks for our October Re-vamp

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-Raven (ONLY AVAILABLE FOR 2 DAYS September 18th-19th)
-SolesofSienna (available for October 1st)
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Ashley (available for full nude and sexual customs)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd

Monica end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Monica is now second best girl. Marylou has been bumped a notch.

Monica is the Hottest Ticklee!
I Love her Gorgeous size 10 Feet!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back