• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Atlanta Munch

tickler_007

Let’s have a munch in buckhead on Thursday October 4th. If you live in Atlanta can you respond to this thread and let’s see if we have enough interest to meet.

I'd be up for meeting - always interested in getting together with other ticklephiles.

Please keep us posted.

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

I'd be interested. Looks like I'll be in that area on Oct 4.

I also posted on Fetlife just now if anyone has that website?

Hey folks, it looks like we're having a "tragedy of the commons" moment.

So how about we just throw a dart at a date, time, and place, and see what works?

Would meeting next Thursday (10/11), 8PM, at Grindhouse Killer Burgers off of Piedmont Rd work? It's not in Buckhead, but it's in the perimeter and not too hard to get to by either car or public transit.

If there's still an interest, let's hash it out here.

Glad to see the response. I like Raslebe’s idea. See you all next Thursday. How should we identify ourselves?

i will try my best to attend i agree how should we identify ourselves? mutual meeting place?

I assume you're asking whether we should use real names or usernames (let me know if I'm off on that).

If that's the case, I'd say use whatever's comfortable with you. I've not done this often, but I've found when I'm speaking with someone I've met online, I wind up using a shortened version of their username if the full username is mouthful. If I get a good vibe off the person, I tell 'em to use my real name later.

As for figuring out what we look like, probably PM'ing each other pictures or using a messaging app to communicate in realtime until we get to the restaurant makes the most sense.

I could send a Skype meeting invite that day if that'd make things easier.

Does that help?

All, we are without power at my house so I do not think I can make it tonight. Sorry for last minute notice but family first.

Sorry to hear that - good luck with getting the power back on.

I'm gonna go ahead and post a Skype invite. That way if anyone comes we can find each other in real time:

https://join.skype.com/invite/NL5INU2ehFWE

I'll try to be online by 7:30-7:45.

Hope to see y'all then!

I'm gonna call this munch a success!

Two of us got together at Grindhouse Killer Burgers off of Piedmont Avenue, and we had a great time - of that I'm sure because we left when the place closed[emoji1]

I learned tickler254 is a content producer and is looking to make more in the immediate future. And I got to float my crazy ideas about biometric music.

We talked about our successes - and failures - at revealing our fetishes to our significant others, and what lessons we learned from those experiences.

Most importantly, we talked about our experiences within the community, and the hope that we'll meet more folks in the ATL.

So over beer, burgers and fries I think we have begun the process of rebuilding a tickling community in Atlanta.

One thing's for sure: we are going to do this again, and we're going to do it again soon. I hope more people come out to join us.

Stay tuned, folks.

Glad to hear the munch was a success. We have power again and I hope to make the next one!

yes this was a great start i will be more active on the forum. Hope more people are able to make the next one will be very soon

Would folks be up for meeting next month before Thanksgiving?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back