• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New Supergirl (Short Story)

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
Supergirl scanned her surroundings.

"Why the fuck is my X-Ray vision not working?"

She tries her super hearing. Nothing. No vehicles, people, are animals.

"What is-"

Before she can finish her sentence, something catches her attention. An alleyway, something is calling to her. She walks towards it. Deeper and deeper she walks, until finally a black door appears. She had a feeling she was suppose to go in. She opens it. It lead to a basement. She walks down in complete darkness, but for whatever reason, she knew that all she needed to do was to keep walking.

She kept walking aimlessly in the darkness for a while. Until the darkness overwhelmed her mind...

................................................................................................................................................................................................

Supergirl opened her eyes and gasped. She quickly looked around and analyzed the situation. She was naked. Tied up on a table. Kryptonite Strings were wrapped around her wrists that was above her head, and her ankles that were spread apart.

3 robotic figures appeared in front of her. They looked weird, as they had a robotic body, shaped as a female, with 2 of them having a female face, the other had a male face. All of them looked...generic. The first face you would see when creating a new character in a video game. Not good looking, but not bad looking either.

"What's going on? Who are you people?" Asked Supergirl weakly.

"Hello Supergirl. We are programmed A.I. to do some testing on you. You may call me Pink. My Sister here is Yellow. And my brother here is Blue."

"Testing? What for?"

"To see if we can make you more human like." Pink said, as she grabbed a needle on the tray.

"What do you mean "more human"? What is that?"

"You will soon see." Pink said as she approached Supergirl's arm. Kara could only look in fear as she was injected with a mysterious substance. As she felt it travelling throughout her body, the kryptonite strings were suddenly replaced with automatic chains. She tried breaking out of them since the Kryptonite was gone. But still, she couldn't. She was confused. She didn't see or feel any Krptonite on the chains. In fact, her body felt different.

"W-why can't I get out?"

"Hmm, the serum worked fast just like we expected." Said Pink. "Now we begin Phase 2."

The 3 robots moved, as Pink went behind her head, Blue went towards her sides, and Yellow went to her feet.

"Begin."

The robots quickly began prodding Supergirl. Pink tickled her armpits, Blue tickled her sides, while Yellow tickled her feet.

Her body bounced way up, as she never felt tickling before. She knew what it was, but never experienced it as her skin was much rougher than humans. She screeched and twisted her body, but it was very limited as the chains held her tightly. She laughed away as the robots began sending data to each other.

"Most ticklish spot?"

"Unknown. All spots is the highly likely choice."

"How's her human body reacting to it?"

"80 percent is hating it. 20 percent is loving it."

"I HATE IT!" Supergirl managed to scream between laughter. But the robots ignored her as the tickling continued. Supergirl twisted her head side to side. The laughter began hurting her stomach and throat and tears began forming in her eyes. She hated tickling, even more than Kryptonite.

Pink moved her robotic fingers down to Kara's breast. Now as a human, they're more sensitive, especially her areolas, which is where Pink focused on. Blue moved his left hand on Kara's groin and began rubbing, while at the same time, causing squeezing her right thigh with his right hand. Kara's mind and body were in heaven in hell at the same time. The pleasure made Kara see stars in her head, but the tickling kept her grounded. It was a battle in her head, with Kara unable to choose a side.

"NO MORE! NO MORE!" She screamed.

Pink and Blue's hand began vibrating, as Kara screamed and began bucking her body hard...and then darkness.

..............................................................................................................................................................

"Wake up, beautiful."

Kara awoken. This time, in a beautiful purple bed. Tied up, spread eagle, and of course, naked. She looked at the person who was also on the bed with her.

"Alexis." She scowled. Alexis Luthor, descendant of Lex Luthor. And the richest person alive.

"How'd you liked that stimulated virtual reality?"

"That was...fake?"

Alexis laughed.

"Not fake, you ARE human now. We put you to sleep while we changed you human. What you saw was a dream of some sort that was created in the machine we put you in. Why'd you think your powers weren't working and you just randomly walked into an alley and into a basement? You are very easy to mind control."

"But...FUCK, Alexis. WHY?!" Supergirl yelled. She tugged on her handcuffs. Shit, it seems like Alexis was telling the truth.

Alexis smiled and began stripping all her clothes off.

"Well, if you won't let me date Superman, I might as well date you. You ARE beautiful." She says, stroking Supergirl's cheek. She placed her lips on Kara's, gave her tongue, and sucked on her lips. She straddled her.

"So now that you're human...You're ticklish, huh? What a coincidence. It just so happen I got a pedicure while you were asleep."

Kara's eyes widened in fear.

"ALEXIS! DON'T! PLEASE DON'T!"

Alexis just smirked.

"I love you too, "babe". Now LAUGH."

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back