• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Well, Another NO SHOW NO CALL..Ruining it for everyone involved

Ice Princess

Verified
Ive been reading some comments about the girls not showing a lot on here. In my (our) case its the other way around,, appointments made,,confirmations done and Boom, time comes and goes without so much of a call or text..its honestly why none of the girls that used to do this with us have decided to bail on agreeing to do sessions. Pretty much ruining this experience for people who are truly wanting this,,
There is a lot of setup and scheduling involved to make a session happen and to just pull a no show is the ultimate disrespect in my book,,we are talking average everyday women agreeing to be tickled,,most are even a little nervous but do it anyway cause it sounds fun,,the perfect setup and boom, ruined in a flash,,,I would LOVE to post names to give anyone else doing this a headsup but thats just not how we operate,,at any rate just venting a bit:) its all good, just putting our experiences out there..This is def a problem in this environment. And pretty much why we aren't really looking to do these anymore, unless we know you and are responsible with appointments

Ive been reading some comments about the girls not showing a lot on here. In my (our) case its the other way around,, appointments made,,confirmations done and Boom, time comes and goes without so much of a call or text..its honestly why none of the girls that used to do this with us have decided to bail on agreeing to do sessions. Pretty much ruining this experience for people who are truly wanting this,,
There is a lot of setup and scheduling involved to make a session happen and to just pull a no show is the ultimate disrespect in my book,,we are talking average everyday women agreeing to be tickled,,most are even a little nervous but do it anyway cause it sounds fun,,the perfect setup and boom, ruined in a flash,,,I would LOVE to post names to give anyone else doing this a headsup but thats just not how we operate,,at any rate just venting a bit:) its all good, just putting our experiences out there..This is def a problem in this environment. And pretty much why we aren't really looking to do these anymore, unless we know you and are responsible with appointments

Well Said..When will we have the PLEASURE of seeing YOU - TICKLED -????????

I've heard that guys no-show a lot, which amazes me. It's why some women require deposits. For me, I agree to give deposits for that reason, but only 50-100. (Because I've lost a couple deposits by them bailing on me.)

Of all the reasons I've heard of, and have come up with as to why this happens... (shyness, sick, work... etc) Now I can't help but think that there's a segment of this Community (and all the other Fetish Communties) that just enjoy screwing people out of money. In their head it's some sort of passive revenge. Or just for kicks. Hell I know for sure that 'for kicks' is one of the reasons. When I was looking into working for Niteflirt, I read countless stories from P.O's that men will do chargebacks even if they enjoyed the call. Or give bad reviews/ ratings for the fun of it. Which hurts the P.O's. Trolling at it's worst. Hitting people in the wallet.

And Ghosting is rampant of course. Ghosting has always been around forever but not like it is these days.

Now I understand more than ever why people choose to get Love Dolls or Real Dolls. They don't have to put up with people's b.s.

I'm sorry this happens to you and customers like ChicagoDavid. Of all the things to do while we're alive and well on this earth... being spiteful and mean spirited to others is really gross. Or Ghosting. It's all really disturbing. Especially considering people have bills to pay and families to feed.

I've been ghosted by models after having worked with them a few times. So in their cases, it wasn't shyness. They were always well compensated and knew I could be trusted. Some people can't be understood..

I don't believe this is just a problem in our community. I frequently encounter people in everyday life who believe their time is infinitely more valuable than anyone else's, so if they want to cancel on you they do not even owe you the time for a text message.

Truth be told I bought a couple of your videos with other girls in them. They are not even in your world! I would love to pay to see you strictly toe tide and tickled in stocks. Don't need to see your face I remember how beautiful you are. Please!!! Also what sets you apart in the videos is that you and your husband have great chemistry together. In your videos and the true greatness was him making you feel sexy and you wanting to please him.

I've been ghosted by models after having worked with them a few times. So in their cases, it wasn't shyness. They were always well compensated and knew I could be trusted. Some people can't be understood..

That's fair to do though, so long as they didn't schedule first, and then not show up.

I think it boils down to one thing.... MORALS! Fewer and fewer people seem to have that today. I was taught that if you say you'll do something, you do it! And do it to the best of your ability! If you didn't, it was a shameful thing! Nobody seems to care anymore! Whatever they can get away with...

Get the deposit, get it upfront, and don't plan a thing until you get it.

It is clearly not acceptable for the customer or the provider to no show. However I'm not surprised to hear it happens. A lack of respect for the other person is a big factor. And there is no shortage of people who only care about themselves. Even worse as someone else stated some people may get off on screwing other people over. I'm sure it happens a bit more often with these "sessions" than with other small business transactions. One of the reasons is one or both parties are usually anonymous or somewhat anonymous. Not using ones real identity shouldn't be an excuse for a lack of respect for the other person. However, it does make it easier to do and not suffer any consequences for doing it. Unfortunately the business is somewhat depends on the anonymity, so it limits what you can do. Also these can be risky transaction for other reasons. To minimize the risk's for the other reasons more people are involved. When more people are involved, more people get screwed over when things don't go as planned.

It is clearly not acceptable for the customer or the provider to no show. However I'm not surprised to hear it happens. A lack of respect for the other person is a big factor. And there is no shortage of people who only care about themselves. Even worse as someone else stated some people may get off on screwing other people over. I'm sure it happens a bit more often with these "sessions" than with other small business transactions. One of the reasons is one or both parties are usually anonymous or somewhat anonymous. Not using ones real identity shouldn't be an excuse for a lack of respect for the other person. However, it does make it easier to do and not suffer any consequences for doing it. Unfortunately the business is somewhat depends on the anonymity, so it limits what you can do. Also these can be risky transaction for other reasons. To minimize the risk's for the other reasons more people are involved. When more people are involved, more people get screwed over when things don't go as planned.

True. I recognize that it goes with the territory that it will happen at times. But I also figured that it would help others to have a heads-up! Plus there was a bit of venting on my part, because it's a bummer to have someone you've liked when you saw them on video, only to then be disappointed.

And it's not just between the fans and models. Talked to one model that said a producer ghosted on her. She had scheduled a video shoot and the producer told her that he even had a hotel room booked for her. When she got to town not only was the producer not there but no hotel room had been booked. So no money from the shoot and her and her boyfriend were stuck in Chicago with no place to stay on a Saturday night. Sure there's lots of hotels in Chicago but it's hard to find a vacancy on the weekend and most of the hotels are ridiculously expensive.

And it's not just between the fans and models. Talked to one model that said a producer ghosted on her. She had scheduled a video shoot and the producer told her that he even had a hotel room booked for her. When she got to town not only was the producer not there but no hotel room had been booked. So no money from the shoot and her and her boyfriend were stuck in Chicago with no place to stay on a Saturday night. Sure there's lots of hotels in Chicago but it's hard to find a vacancy on the weekend and most of the hotels are ridiculously expensive.

Name the producer, that seems like something that could fuck with everyone in the long run.

Name the producer, that seems like something that could fuck with everyone in the long run.

She didn't say who the producer was. It was just one incident she mentioned while she was talking about a long list of things she doesn't like about the industry.

There's gotta be some way to hold everyone responsible for ghosting/flaking. This isn't just standing someone up on a date, this is a business and time is money. I personally know some photographers (not in this scene though) who have models sign BEFORE as well as a release form after to hold them responsible for their commitments. Which makes sense - the release form is to hold the producer responsible so why not another form to hold the model responsible? You'd probably have to do what they did and visit a lawyer though (state laws and all). If I remember correctly, I believe one of the photographers I knew said he would actually charge the models for expenses wasted if they didn't show (which I'm guessing ended up going on their credit score). Not totally sure how that works though.

There's gotta be some way to hold everyone responsible for ghosting/flaking. This isn't just standing someone up on a date, this is a business and time is money. I personally know some photographers (not in this scene though) who have models sign BEFORE as well as a release form after to hold them responsible for their commitments. Which makes sense - the release form is to hold the producer responsible so why not another form to hold the model responsible? You'd probably have to do what they did and visit a lawyer though (state laws and all). If I remember correctly, I believe one of the photographers I knew said he would actually charge the models for expenses wasted if they didn't show (which I'm guessing ended up going on their credit score). Not totally sure how that works though.

Good luck with that. I've dealt with some models that are nothing but flakes and and a few that are outright crooks. Suing them is not really practical. You usually need a lawyer in the state they reside in and the models are usually judgment proof. This means they have no money to pay even if you were awarded a judgement and you'll still be on the hook for your lawyer's fees. The reality is, you can get references and work with a model several times and still have her flake on you. Models even flake on other models. Overall, most models don't flake on producers, other models or customers, but enough do that it makes the whole thing frustrating.

Thank you:) i mean for something that is so fun and as much as we try to make these appointments like coming to friends house its amazing to me this happens .. the worst is when the girls will leave work early or have a little travel, get a pedi ahead of time etc,,it just really sucks,, i have already paid some of the girls a bit just for showing,,but when this happens more than once they are simply done,,

Make them pay the deposit. No exceptions. Don't book a session until they pay. Don't even consider it a possibility until you get paid.

And no refunds, either.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back