• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The big move

Mrcool

4th Level Orange Feather
Ahoy everyone, It’s TMF’s resident cool guy here writing from BOSTON MASSACHUSETTS!! Exactly where I won’t say due to me not wanting any unexpected guests. But I am comfortable here and my buddy Patrick is making me dinner.
So the move has not exactly gone to plan.
Aside from the whole tape bullshit. I was supposed to move in early October.
Well due to a bunch of boring compilations. We got kicked out early and had to gather up all of my shit ( btw we had to take 2 Uhuals 1 of which was Just for my video games and my donkey Kong arcade cabinet ) and shove it in the Vans. Now I have lived in NYC for quite along time at this point, Nearly 20 Years. And while I am used to moving around ( I was a cargo captain on a ship for 8 years ) I felt kinda sad to leave.
The main reason why I’m moving is because I have saved up Enough money to Retire ( I’m pretty Jazzed that I am capable of retiring at age 49! ). And I am done acting professionally. I’ve done my 20 shows that I wanted to do and then some. Plus I can still do some community theater!
Anyway, the Land Lord was not exactly pleased that I was leaving. I am probably his oldest resident. The main reason I always stayed was because the place is dirt cheap for a New York apartment and a pub is right next to it.
People commonly leave the place due to the Landlord being well an asshole. I managed to overlook his asshole tendencies and managed to find a person who I... can tolerate being around. Plus every week we meet up for a game of chess, so that’s cool.
Anyway, he was pissed that we leaving in October rather in in September. Reason being that the building features bI monthly billing. So If stayed until October. He would not be able to rent out the room until December as I own it until then.
I tried to explain that I don’t care just rent it out, but he would not have it.
He forces me to move out yesterday ( forced is a strong term, I don’t think someone can’t be evicted because a cheap bastard can’t have an empty room ) the people at Uhual atleast were nice enough to give us the trucks Ahead of schedule!

Ayyyy, Boston is a great town, though I hope you are nowhere near any of those gas explosions that occurred yesterday.

I'm glad to hear that you have arrived safely in Boston. :D
It's a shame that your former landlord was such an asshole. :(

I'm glad to hear that you have arrived safely in Boston. :D
It's a shame that your former landlord was such an asshole. :(

He is an asshole, yes. But unfortunately after nearly 20 years I have grown accustomed to his antics.
( plus I cheated at chess a couple times so I had it coming )

Well, good to hear you're now settled in Boston, most likely less hectic than NYC (sorry Milagros...). More room to be Mr. Cool. And, ya gotta learn the accent. You're now from Boooohston. And such....LOL Best of luck, me man!

Wait, WHAT? O_O...oh...oh NO...I gotta call my stepbro. I hope he and his wife are okay. Oh man. Now I'm worried. :(

Aaannnnddd my stepbro's home got damaged. He had to evacuate. He's back now and trying to repair his home. Damn.

But getting back on course here, I hope you have an easy move to Boston dude. Stay safe and be awesome. :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back