• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New & Excited- Portland, OR

Emberr

Hello :)

I wanted to introduce myself! I am very new to tickling, and discovered I was interested in being tied and tickled by way of my kink exploration. I am wanting to talk with locals in Portland, but also anywhere in Oregon and Washington. My hope is to make connections so that I can explore my lee side! I am honestly not sure what to say- but would love to meet and talk to people!

-Emberr

Last edited:
Welcome! There’s plenty of people who would love to help you explore you tickling interests ;)

hehe thanks! I am nervous but also excited... just figuring it out as I go! Any advice?

Welcome.. Hope the forum puts your mind at ease

I appreciate that :) It's been very welcoming so far!

It's a shame we are not closer, I'd love to help you explore the world of tickling

Welcome Emberr!!
Your toes are so long they look like fingers :)
That's a compliment :)
Happy Tickling

Welcome to the TMF, Emberr. Hope that you enjoy it here and are able to chat with others in the PNW.

There is nothing like tickling a beautiful girl. Too bad I'm so far away here in Brazil. It must be really fun tickling you. One day who knows...
Xoxo

I am in the same boat as you. Im up on WA and occasionally travel down to Oregon. Message me if you want to chat

Oh, hey! I can't believe I missed this! I'm a ler, in Hillsboro. I don't know if you're still looking for friends, and I'm sure your inbox is very full right now, but I'll be here if you want to talk

I have a casual play partner in Portland that I try to visit once or twice a year. I can make an introduction to her if you'd like to meet more people.

When I am up there next we could all do a small munch maybe even.

Bagelfather can handle this well. Meet up with him, and others, and you should be happy with the result.

Would love to hear from you. 39/Dom very experienced I. Both D/s and ticking. Just message me.

Hi I’m a tickler from Eugene. Want to talk sometime? Write me back

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back