• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female ticklee’s in NH, RI, MA, NY

CageTigerShark

TMF Poster
Athletic, quirky retail manager.

6’0”, 215 lbs

Dominant/switch

I’m 30 years old and I’ve been meeting tickle partners all through my 20s.

Willing to travel, able to host.

I love feet tickling, but I also love upper body tickling. I enjoy the sensual, erotic side of tickling or more intense tickle torture... doesn’t matter to me, as long as we’re having fun. I’m very respectful of my lee’s and I enjoy being tickled as well.

I’m very passionate about nutrition, martial arts, meditation, general fitness, the outdoors, and yoga. I’m also a writer and a runner. I’d like to meet a fun female partner for friendship, sessions and possibly attending events together. I have one tattoo on my ribs and I plan on getting more. Don’t be afraid to reach out!

Last edited:
Ladies this guy sounds dope let him tickle you! And then HMU after for round 2 &#55358;&#56599;

Had a few replies, haven’t found what I’m looking for yet, so... bump.

Forgot to add that while I prefer being a ‘Ler, I am in fact a switch.

More into fun sensual tickling, not BDSM, but I have tickle tools and supplies for simple bondage.

I prefer athletic body types because I’m a fitness enthusiast and I know the best tickle spots! Hope to hear from someone cool.

Also, by “sessions” I mean dates or hangouts where we can tickle each other and have fun. I’m not a professional. Just looking for female friends

Still active and looking! Planning to be more active in the forum, but I’m very busy between work, crossfit, and mixed martial arts.

Just an FYI we do have a tickle gathering in the Albany NY area this year and looks like more to come after that. Its called AUNT and it's this feburary so its not too late to consider and RSVP. Good way to meet people and be around good energy. Its in the gathering section if you want to take a peek. Happy hunting.

Spring and summer are almost here and I adjusted my work hours. If you’re in MA, NH or RI please reach out! Located in eastern MA.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back