• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

commercials

*Tickle_Torture

I remeber a Gilette commercial (or at least I think it was Gilette) that has a guy and a girl in bed. He is rubbing his cheeks up and down her legs and some onto her feet. Apparently this guy is poorly shaven so his girlfriend is laughing like crazy as the stubble from his face is tickling her legs and feet. He gets up and goes to the bathroom and shaves to correct the problem (like something's wrong here) and goes back to snuggling with his girlfriend.

This one's a little more recent. It was completly in black and white. It was for some skin care product that supposed to give you soft skin. It takes place it what appears to be an Italien restaraunt (or at least the background music sounds Italien), I waiter drops a plate and it rolls under a table where people are sitting. As her goes under the table he brushes up to some older lady (who's legs are exposed and is also wearing sandales) and notices how soft her skin is. He begins stroking up and down her legs feeling the soft skin all the while this lady is holding back and trying her hardest not to breakout with laughter. This goes on until one guy at the table (presumably her husband) notices the situation and kicks the waiter away.

I seem to remember one about a laundrey soap. There was this guy talking, in a couch, to the screen about the product, while his girlfriend is either tossing clothes over the back of the couch making sarcastic remarks. at the end he reaches up and pulls his girlfriend over the back and attacks her ribs. does anyone else remember that one?

*EDIT*

oops it seems that I described it wrong and I wanted to set the record right. I remember seeing the post about it years ago, so I searched it and brought it back up to the top to that you would know what I was talking about. It is the "Interscope Jeans Commercial, early 90's" post.

Tommy Hilfiger Commercial, a few years ago

I don't remember the laundry one, but I do remember that old MacDonalds commercial.

A few years ago.....there was an amazing one, a Tommy Hilfiger commercial. PLEASE if someone has it, let me know!!!! I had it but I've lost it!!! Ugh!!!!! Stupid stupid Michael! (that's my name, sorry).

If I look around, I could even find a picture of the girl because it was the same girl that was in one of their ad campaigns.

A girl, a model, very All American girl, she's got her arms above her head and she's got her eyes squeezed TIGHT because she's anticipating that she's about to be tickled......the inference being, she's playing around with her boyfriend and this is a little game that they're playing.

And sure enough, he just grabs her under the arms and she bursts out laughing, it's really hot. SUPER quick, but REALLY hot. I mean....at least in my opinion.

Oh man, please tell me someone got that clip. I should have transferred it to a master tiape immediately. I'm so mad. I can't find this amazing tickle fight I saw on spanish TV that I taped, and I can't find this commercial. (I remember it ran around the time of the second Temptation Island, that's when I saw the commercial).

I remember a Hefty Bag commercial from the early 90s, where a bride in her wedding dress is hanging from a pair of Hefty bags over a vat of grape juice to demonstrate how strong they are. The announcer is standing next to this promoting the product. Then at the end he asks if she's ticklish, and starts inching his index finger towards her while her eyes get very big.

More commercials should have tickling in them! Thanks for the posts, guys. Even if we never get to see these ads again at least we have our memories, or those of who've never seen them can imagine what they're like, which is what I have to do. :D

I think it was a Sears commercial in the 90s where a man and a woman are on a couch. The man is sitting up reading the paper and the woman is laying down with her feet in the mans lap. The woman keeps kicking the paper that the man is reading. Finally the man takes off one of the womans socks an tickles her foot. A young boy is narrorating the commercial so you dont hear the laughter but it is still a great tickling scene.

I have that Hefty bag commercial on a tape somewhere!

Wish I had that Sears one though!

Who has the means to make clips from video tapes? I'd be happy to start sending my videos to you if you want to make clips. Just let me know. Dajerx has two of my tapes but has gotten very busy so I don't want to bombard him. Let me know, and I'll try and find those commercials.

I think it was a Sears commercial in the 90s where a man and a woman are on a couch. The man is sitting up reading the paper and the woman is laying down with her feet in the mans lap. The woman keeps kicking the paper that the man is reading. Finally the man takes off one of the womans socks an tickles her foot. A young boy is narrorating the commercial so you dont hear the laughter but it is still a great tickling scene.

Actually the dept store was Upton's. I have this on VHS but no way to make computer files of it. :-(

tklr5150 said:
I remember a Hefty Bag commercial from the early 90s, where a bride in her wedding dress is hanging from a pair of Hefty bags over a vat of grape juice to demonstrate how strong they are. The announcer is standing next to this promoting the product. Then at the end he asks if she's ticklish, and starts inching his index finger towards her while her eyes get very big.

I remember that commercial too. I only saw it once, but loved it none the less.

nontkl said:

Wish I had that Sears one though!

Who has the means to make clips from video tapes? I'd be happy to start sending my videos to you if you want to make clips. Just let me know. Dajerx has two of my tapes but has gotten very busy so I don't want to bombard him. Let me know, and I'll try and find those commercials.

OOOH! OOOH! OOOH! MR. KOTTER!

I do.

~ toyou

Originally posted by Nontkl

Hey, Nontkl, if that commercial on your tape gets cut just as the guy asks "Are you ticklish?" it's off my master copy!

Along with about 2 hrs of others collected over the course of 15 years spent scanning hundreds of c-movies...It's got the 80's Heartbreaker and the 70's Big Gundown scenes, and my favorite, yours truly calling in to Real personal!

Just in case you're wondering where they came from...

Rxx

Hey buddy, actually no, I have that from another source. He taped it himself....and was under the impression he was the only one who had it! hahahaha. Good to know it was preserved twice, though! The more, the better!

Now if I could just get that Interscope Jeans commercial, man oh man.

I remember a Rayovac commercial where this couple was taking turns tickling each other with an electric back scratcher. Their laughter drew in some curious neighbors, who then got tickled. Pretty soon the whole neighborhood was taking turns getting tickled... which was possible due to the long lasting Rayovac battery. I saw it twice in one night, during the same movie, and then never saw it again. Shame. It was a pretty good commercial.

As long as people are posting about their favorite commercials, I know of one I'd love to see. Back in the late 90's there was a Payless ShoeSource ad on TV. It showed a girl talking on the phone with her legs and bare feet up in the air. Her mom stood next to her talking about the art on her toenails (a close-up is actually shown) while her feet wiggled around. Then the mother drags her finger up one of her daughter's soles, and her feet flex! She didn't laugh, but it's still a great commercial. If anyone has it, you know what to do. :D

TOMMY HILFIGER

I can't find the Tommy Hilf. ad in this forum oranywhere on youtube.

Has it been posted?

I think the commercial you're talking about where the woman gets grabbed over the couch was for introspect jeans. he grabbed her after she had been throwing stuff out the window because he was watching a game. he drew the line when she went for his jeans and put her across his lap for a tickling. on tape somewhere.

The first one that come to mind for me is the classic McDonald's commercial where a girl is buried in the sand, getting her feet relentlessly tickled. I also remember one for laundry detergent where a bunch of kids have their socked feet sticking out of holes in a wall, and a nanny like woman is playfully tickling each one.

One that dates me is one that was an introduction for a new cereal called, "King Vitamin" (a cheap version of Captain Crunch). The king's top military adviser, Sir Laughs A Lot, is strapped to a rack in a dungeon, and getting his feet feather tickled by the villian. There was also a brief Captain Crunch commercial where the villan, John Le Foot the barefoot pirate, was stocked and tickled by Crunch's crew to find where the pirate had hidden their leader.

I also remember three commericals for foot products (of course) that involved tickling. One was for a sneaker, where a close up of a kids sole was shown, and the voice of the commercial is writing on it to show what parts of the feet take the most punishment when playing basketball, and how the shoe offered its benefits to help. The kid laughs through it, and, at the end, asks if they can have thier sneaker back. Another one was for Desenex, where the ending shows four pairs of a familie's barefeet sticking out from a blanket. The word, "DESENEX" is spelled out on the soles, with the last sole receiving the company's logo, and it tickling the foot making the kid laugh. One other commercial was for another foot spray product, where a mother is spraying the feet first her husband, and then her daughter as they are sleeping, and they both laugh from it tickling.

Mt. Dew also had a cartoon commercial where a guy living in the ozarks hysterically laughs every time he takes a drink of the beverage. That is all I can think of for now, but will add more later on if they come to mind.

Erika Christensen

As long as people are posting about their favorite commercials, I know of one I'd love to see. Back in the late 90's there was a Payless ShoeSource ad on TV. It showed a girl talking on the phone with her legs and bare feet up in the air. Her mom stood next to her talking about the art on her toenails (a close-up is actually shown) while her feet wiggled around. Then the mother drags her finger up one of her daughter's soles, and her feet flex! She didn't laugh, but it's still a great commercial. If anyone has it, you know what to do. :D

I have this if you are interested. I tried to PM it to you but it looks like you have disabled them.

-H

I seem to remember a Lever 2000 commercial from the late 90's where a man and woman are being touchy and flirty wearing only strategically placed towels. One shot has him running a finger along her sole and a quick cut to a shot of her giggling with a hand to her forehead.

Does anyone have any links to watch any of these American videos?
The only one I have seen that has been said, is the McDonalds 1978 Beach one.
The only one I can recall seeing in Australia is a short Scholls Foot Care one from 2015/16 – at the end, the girl is sitting with her feet on the guys lap and he gives them a quick tickle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-In-nvHELD8

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back