• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandra - Czech Tickling / Tickling Submission

tickle2010

TMF Master
I found up a few of her older clips on an old memory card I had and it had me reminiscing... wasn't she just one of the best?

I'm not talking about her skills as a 'ler' but as a 'lee'.

Some of the clips (makes me feel old now) around 2010 we're mega. She pretty much faced every device Rosando had on offer.

To me she always seemed genuinely super ticklish, especially on her feet, which were amazing!

I know she's retired now, but wouldn't it be mega to see her back again!

attachment.php

Sandra was great. She was also one of the few Czech models who was on there more than 1/2 a dozen times. Her and later the very popular trio of Gina Devine, Lauren Christ, and Victoria Sweet who all worked together quite a bit. Top to bottom they had, maybe still have, the most attractive models in the business. Strange problem is they apparently had so many attractive models available, most of them would only do a couple of clips and then be gone.

Sandra was great. She was also one of the few Czech models who was on there more than 1/2 a dozen times. Her and later the very popular trio of Gina Devine, Lauren Christ, and Victoria Sweet who all worked together quite a bit. Top to bottom they had, maybe still have, the most attractive models in the business. Strange problem is they apparently had so many attractive models available, most of them would only do a couple of clips and then be gone.

True that! She was a regular for a good while, mainly as a 'ler' but also as a 'lee'.

Was always good to see her feet get there turn at the hands of Mr.Tickler! :-D

Ill have to look out for her old videos lol

Don't seem to hear from Czech Tickling anymore..... they still around?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back