• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week Two.

Bugman

Verified
Some thoughts on the early games.

Patrick Mahomes is incredible. 10 touchdowns in the first two games (an NFL record) with no interceptions. His 6 scores today ties the franchise record set by Len Dawson in 1964 and also marks just the second time in Steelers history they have given up 6 TD passes in a game. This is also their first win in Pittsburgh since 1986.

Ryan Fitzpatrick has his second consecutive game with 4 TD passes and over 400 yards. When Winston comes back he may be holding the clipboard. Or is it an Ipad now?

The poor Browns. Close again but no cigar.

The 29-29 tie in the Packers-Vikings game is the first time since 1971 there have been tie games in the first two weeks of the season.

Best wishes to Bills RB Taiwan Jones who took a brutal hit to the head after losing his helmet.

How about that fake punt by the Titans for a 66 yard TD? Pretty slick.

The Chiefs are looking like geniuses for trading up in last years' draft for Mahomes, he looks like the MVP of the league right now (hope it continues)

Fitzpatrick was solid again for Tampa Bay. Winston may be looking for a team to play for next year if this keeps up. Bonus- Fitz's post-game statements "we're trying to stay humble" while dressed like a 70s gigolo!!

I feel sorry for the Browns' kicker, poor kid, was doing his best Lin Elliott impersonation- if you don't recognize THAT name Google it.

Another week, another tie. Weird! I hope it's not a trend.

Bengals- score 34 points for the second week in a row- maybe Andy Dalton has turned a corner

How bad is it in Buffalo? Running back DeMarco Murray retired- AT HALFTIME!!!

Blake Bortles shredded the Patriots defense and the Jax defense made some guy named Brady looked mortal. Jalen Ramsey made waves saying Rob Gronkowski was overrated. Gronk was held for 2 receptions for 15 yards. He was only targeted 4 times though, so the game plan may have been as a decoy. We don't know and I don't think Billichick will enlighten us.

The Texans had a chance but blew it in the final minute not allowing a chance for a game tying field goal.

What crazy things are we in store for in week 3?

Barbershopman

The Chiefs are looking like geniuses for trading up in last years' draft for Mahomes, he looks like the MVP of the league right now (hope it continues)

He is on fire right now. It was good seeing Kelce and Watkins more involved.

I feel sorry for the Browns' kicker, poor kid, was doing his best Lin Elliott impersonation- if you don't recognize THAT name Google it.

Yeah, that's a shame. I read today he has a groin injury, so no wonder he's been off the mark. When that heals maybe another team will give him a shot. The Vikings signed a new kicker today too.

How bad is it in Buffalo? Running back DeMarco Murray retired- AT HALFTIME!!!

I've been following the NFL since the early 60's and never seen anything like it. There have been a few MLB players who retired during a game but I can't remember any names at the moment.

Blake Bortles shredded the Patriots defense and the Jax defense made some guy named Brady looked mortal.

That was sweet. I loved it. :D

The Texans had a chance but blew it in the final minute not allowing a chance for a game tying field goal.

I guess spiking the ball to save some time slipped his mind?

Just saw on the NFL Network Wentz will start for the Eagles next week.

Barbershopman

The Seahawks offense stunk up the joint Monday night. That game was not as close as the score might suggest. Wilson has been sacked 12 times already. If they can't fix that he may not make it to the end of the season.

Do the Browns get their first win since Dec. 24 2016 tomorrow night? The Jets didn't play well at all in Miami.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back