• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickle talk during massage?

saratk

TMF Master
When getting a professional massage, have you ever had a ticklish reaction that started any casual conversation about ticklishness, other clients being ticklish etc?

Well, as a massage therapist, I have had ticklish reactions. While normally I'll just excuse myself and apologize for the reaction, if I know the client well enough and got a bit of a "friendship" with them, I'll sometimes tease them. One of my client has super ticklish feet, and when I go to lift their ankles to put a bolster under their ankles, sometimes I'll sneak in a quick tickle. They are funny, and they are more than okay with it, so it's been fun to do that to them. lol

Now as a client, myself, I've had people tease me about my feet being "girly" because I take such good care of them, and when they massage my feet, especially my toes, I can't help but giggle a bit. So they'll be like "oh, are you ticklwish?~" and then keep massaging just the toes for a while.

EVERY TIME I used to go with Terry the Amazon to pay for her pedicures she would always laugh SUPER loudly with the pummus stone and this one particular amazing Korean woman would torment Terry going "omg you are so ticklish" in a beautiful accent and it would drive Terry insane. She talks about it all the time and always goes to that woman because her pedis are 2nd to none in that town.
Perla also has to bite a towel whenever she gets pedis.

Yes i got one of those reflexology done and it comes up at least once every time

I always flinch when they touch my feet while i dont expect, and always break into cathartic giggle when the back of my legs/quads/knees are being massaged.

Some Therapists realize why, and some are so oblivious that the torment goes on and on. And I always say its ok, i enjoy it, and at that moment the Tickling keeps on going.

That is my number one source of my tickle fix when no partners are available.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back