• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Bottoms Only - Stay Focused LOL!

I absolutely adore Leya from "Tickling in Russia". Her small cute soles are absolutely stunning! Also some of the users on here have gorgeous feet too! :p You all know who you are

I absolutely adore Leya from "Tickling in Russia". Her small cute soles are absolutely stunning! Also some of the users on here have gorgeous feet too! :p You all know who you are

Leya's "foot bottoms" rock! Nice example.

Hey All,

I'm curious to see who everyone thinks has the prettiest/nicest foot bottoms...?

You can only judge the bottom only - so its the soles, arches and under the toes and nothing else.

I will kick things off by saying that Vanessa Hudgens is a prefect example of awesome "foot bottoms" even though the tops and sides are just ok in my opinion.

I found a new mind blowing example of incredible, awesome and fantasy inducing "Foot Bottoms" as demonstrated by the attached photos.

#14.jpg#13.jpg

BeHappy, those are some awesome soles [foot bottoms].

Currently Paige from WWE and Instagram model Cypress are my favorites.

Just came across this, Amy Heidemann.

a6e9a296300ac17d25db6ca0881d70b7.jpg

Welcome.

I just happened to see someone with my type of foot bottoms. Smooth, soft looking, with a pink color.

Great call!! She's my new favorite tickle model. I'm like in love with her right now. She has a new clip out wearing pantyhose and I can't wait to purchase it!

I just saw the Clips For Sale link to a Misty Rain foot tickle clip. I didn't know who she was but was very impressed with her "foot bottoms"! Would love to tickle them! A lot!

Love this post I’m going to go digging seems I’ve missed a lot of great work on here

More surprised someone has not told you off for putting it in here :bow:

Now this woman doesn't have what I'd consider ideal soles, but she is beautiful and the sign she's holding adds an obvious appeal.

Tk Sign 1.jpgTk Sign 2.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back