• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fun & Sexy! NOT mean or scary

T-Lord

TMF Poster
For me, the best tickle videos are fun and sexy. I love when everyone seems to be having a blast. So for me it's BEST when...
- the lee actually admits she loves it
- the lee gets turned on as well as laughing
- good spots make her totally scream and thrash, while still having fun
- the lee keeps saying she's ticklish and/or the ler insists she loves it
- everyone is having fun
- girls are sexy teases (I LOVE when a female ler shows us her soles as she tickles)

On the flip side of the coin, it's a big turn-off for me when...
- the lee hates it (torture is NOT sexy to me at all)
- she refers to it as horrible
- the ler says negative things like being awful or causing suffering
- the girl isn't ticklish and doesn't react much

A word about men in clips - like many guys, I naturally dig it when everyone on screen is a hot chick. That said, it also can work with a man as a good ler. TIB, Tickle Central, Silver Cherry, Tickle Abuse all have great examples. Sometimes men do make better ticklers, or there's good chemistry. (M/F works great for me with a submissive girl who lets the man take over and drive her crazy.) But if there has to be a guy, please...
- try not to show your face, at least in every scene
- never look directly at the camera
- NEVER wear a scary or ugly mask (the opposite of fun/sexy, this kills the mood)
- try not to talk too much (though a little teasing is ok)

Just my thoughts. Many will disagree, of course. Tastes vary! But thanks for reading.

Agreed. I like to see the girl begging and pleading but still sort of liking it. I don’t feel right about watching when the ‘Ler crosses the line and it’s clearly not fun for the ‘Lee anymore. Hence the reason I avoid most M/F content.

I remember one old clip I saw/liked
I think it was Magic Touch
The brunette was tied up first, face down on a mattress (or futon), and was squirming, not really laughing, but it looked natural.
The blonde was next, tied face up, with a half shirt so her belly was exposed. The brunette had long hair, and was using it to tickle her 'lee, and she WAS NOT enjoying it at all. She was visibly ticklish (unlike the brunette), but instead of laughing, she was gritting her teeth and kinda whimpering
It was enjoyable, though, in a "watching a car wreck" kinda way LOL

Totally agree 100% with everything you said here except only wanting female Lee's and for male lers not to talk much or show their face. Their are some extremely fun, sexy f/m videos where the fun, enjoyment and playful teasing and begging is clear throughout, also some early videos from Silver Cherry with a male ler who shows his face and talks on & off were great bc the reactions were intense at times but also the lee was definitely showing a lot of signs they were enjoying it, little moan or sigh noises between giggling, lee/ler smiling at one another in short breaks or pauses and the verbal back and fourth being very playful and silly or cute, not ever sounding angry or upset. If it's a turn on, fun, and enjoyable that's best for me too. The more the lee & ler seem to enjoy one another and what is happening, the more they come through as having that chemistry together which when it's lacking makes it all less memorable, sexy or fun to watch. Silent and/or bored-looking lers, with passive or too detached expressions, or who just go at it forcefully but never really respond with it any acknowledgement or delight at the Lee's responses and just keep mechanically torturing = too boring

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back