• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Great Tickle Mystery (Patreon Exclusive Early Access Comic Serial) *New 9/20/18

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

The Great Tickle Mystery!
A Patreon Exclusive Early Access Comic Serial!

It’s a case unlike any other. Ominous clues have lead the WILDCAT DETECTIVE, Joey Lynx and her meager but magnificent assistant, Mouse to a secret society infiltrating the very fabric of their fine city!

And to make matter much worse, Mouse herself has fallen into their nefarious tickling clutches!! As her frenzied laughter echoes on the outskirts of town, Joey must find a way to save both of them…and perhaps the entire town.

Will the Cultists use their evil talents in torturous tickling to tame the meek Mouse? Will Joey also find herself under the fearsome feather fondles of this freaky forum of FIENDS? And will the enigmatic heroes investigating in the shadows reveal themselves in time??!

It’s incredibly erotic!

It’s dangerously addictive!

IT’S A GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!!

TGTM01_Cover.jpg

Item Features

• 12 Mysteriously Hot Tickling Pages + Cover! (1 new page per month)
• 40 Hysterically Sexy Panels + 2 Additional Pin-Ups!
• Stock Naked Foot Tickling!
• Bare Sole Stroking and Sock Removal!
• Topless Naughty Breast and Upper Body Tickling!
• A Brand New Joey Lynx Adventure!
• Cameo Celebrity Appearances!
• Tantalizing Detective Noir and Lovecraftian Horror!
• Illustrated by the Unflappable Churin!
• Written and Created by Bandito!
• Patreon Exclusive Early Access!

Launch month for The Great Tickle Mystery has arrived with the release of the series cover!

September 20th we will post to The Bandito Coporation the first comic page of this new 12 part Patreon Exclusive Early Access comic serial. Core members and Mega-tippers will get exclusive early access of a new comic page from this serial on the 20th of each month. This is in addition to the monthly mini-comic serial and tier awards currently enjoyed.

-The Bandito Corporation

NOW AVAILABLE AT MTJpub.com!

Last edited:
Still hoping that one glorious day I'll see Rearte, Churin, or Rocio draw Secret Agent Sonya and the feather boa draped seductress that is Darkharp's OC bound and helpless against the soft tender tickles of the Gomez Girls and Commander Zofia's fiendish feathers / fingers. ;) :D

Still hoping that one glorious day I'll see Rearte, Churin, or Rocio draw Secret Agent Sonya and the feather boa draped seductress that is Darkharp's OC bound and helpless against the soft tender tickles of the Gomez Girls and Commander Zofia's fiendish feathers / fingers. ;) :D

You're obsessed!

OBSESSED, I TELL YOU!!!

LMAO.

Thanks for the kind support, good buddy. I agree that Rearte, Churin, and Rocio are all 3 amazing artists. And I am so glad that we've been able to work up such a specific and sinister scenario in your mind.

I can only hope that in time you'll have the same craving to see Joey and poor Mouse in a set of inescapable stocks, being tickled out of their topless minds by a sinister tickling cult! Because that fantasy I can fulfill!

Thanks again to everyone for the support, Here, at MTJ, and on Patreon!

B

You KNOW you WANNA SEE IT. :D

Ha ha ha. I love that exression. Ya know ya wanna. ;o)

In the spirit of full disclosure I have to pipe up for just a moment. Although I adore the enthusiasm...the illustration you're advocating for so vociferously is one I would not endorse and even shy away from. Here's the short version: As I understand it this illustration would require the full endorsement of a lot of folks. Ozzy, Darkharp, Jim, and myself for starters (not to mention the creative team themselves). That's a lot of folks to agree on one illustration. And for Darkharp it would likely be doubly so. Not only is her character HER character but it is a CHARACTER representing her. So, that's a lot. I adore cross-over and collaboration, but it is also a field that needs to be navigated very carefully. I know. I've stepped in the wrong area once or twice and I think maybe hurt some feelings in the process. Lessons learned. XD

That said...I and the the folks at MTJ see ourselves in the tickling fantasy business. And I love love love the fact that we've created characters worthy of this level of desire and fantasy. It's awesome. Dream away. By all means.

But I didn't want you eternally wondering why this idea wasn't being realized. I'm not here to debate the idea with you. Just wanted you to know my personal humble opinion on the subject.

Thanks again for your support of THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY, and of this genre in general.

Much respect and gratitude,

B

Please enjoy this promotional pinup for The Great Tickle Mystery!

attachment.php

Please enjoy this promotional pinup for The Great Tickle Mystery!

Our favorite Wildcat Detective, Joey Lynx has been captured by a group of Sadistic TICKLING CULTISTS! What kind of case would lead Joey to this terrible fate?? Will Mouse be captured as well??! What sort of hijinks are afoot in this zoo of a town?!?!

TGTM01_pinup1.jpg

Core members and Mega-tippers will get exclusive early access of a new comic page from this serial on the 20th of each month. This is in addition to the monthly mini-comic serial and tier awards currently enjoyed.

-The Bandito Corporation

Last edited:
attachment.php

Here is a teaser from the 1st page of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Our meek but mirthful Marjorie Meekles find herself at the mercy of a secret sinister society of sadistic tickle cultist a.k.a. CREEPY HOT RICH PEOPLE SEX PARTY! And you’ll never guess what they’re going to do to her. That’s right, tickle torture her cute mousey soles! I suppose you did guess after all! My bad! Do you enjoy the ruthless tickling of a sexy secretaries feet? YOU DO?!?! Support us on Patreon! Let’s make it weird!

TGTM01_teaser01.jpg

Here is a teaser from the 2nd page of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

The super sexy secretary known as Mouse continues to be tickled wickedly and without mercy by the diabolical and oddly mysterious CULT! Now they have discovered the silky smoothness and screaming sensitivity of her milky underarms! Plus, I’ve got five bucks that sayd they won’t forget about those tender wiggling feet! So you sometimes think about tickling Mouse’s feet and armpits?? YOU DO?? Support us on Patreon. We think alike.

TGTM01_teaser02.jpg

Here is a teaser from the 3rd page of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Sexy geeky little Mouse finds herself topless, tender and in serious ticklish trouble on the next page! Do you like seeing Mouse mercilessly tickle tortured? YOU DO??! Thought so. Us too. #BFFs Support us on Patreon. We think alike.

TGTM01_teaser03.jpg

Here is a teaser from the 4th page of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Now Joey…in a valiant attempt to free her squeaky friend…has been captured by the evil tickle torture cult! Do you feel bad for Joey? YOU DO??! Wait…really? You do? Oh…you don’t. Neither do we! Support us on Patreon. We think alike.

TGTM01_teaser04.jpg

Last edited:
Have to admit that I am so new about Patreon (oh what a shame!) for the past months that TMF and MTJ have it on their badges. I did pay a visit to know about its FAQs many, many weeks ago. It's really a revolutionary option for artists of all range... Bandito has been far off with it and it's totally cool way for followers to keep in touch! Kudos to the empire. Even if I seem to be "inactive," I'll drop by every now and then just to let everyone know that I am always proud to be a part of the MTJ family. Keep conquering the tickledom haha!!! :rockon:

*Oh I am sure that in-charge of tickle torture list will keep track of me now -- hahaha!*

attachment.php

Here is a teaser from Page 5 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Joey’s huge ticklish paws are now slowly being teased, and scratched, and stroked. Personally I don’t think she can hold back another second. Do you think she will give in to the ticklish torment?
YOU DO??! Yeah…she’s in serious trouble.

TGTM01_Teaser05.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 6 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

On this page the terrible tickling cultists take diabolical advantage of Mouse’s very sensitive spots…while Joey does her darndest to keep her top on. Do you want to see some topless tickles?? YOU DO??! Trick question. Of course you do.

TGTM01_Teaser06.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 7 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Tickled on her wiggling toes, probed inside her little belly button, and stroked wickedly in her ribs and armpits. Poor Mouse and Joey are both now worked from head to toe as their tickling becomes even more ruthless. Do you like ruthless tickling? YOU DO??! Don’t feel bad. You’re among friends.

TGTM01_Teaser07.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 8 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Joey and Mouse are tickled at the same time all over their hot topless bodies while Jane and Mary fiercely fight off fiendish gangsters! Do you want to see Joey and Mouse simultaneously tickled all over their hot topless torsos? YOU DO??! Right. Just checking. Us too.

TGTM01_Teaser08.jpg

Last edited:
If my patreon worked............

Maybe some day it will! Life is long and tickles are a priority. ;o)

nice work!

Thanks, mate. Churin and the art team are pretty amazing!

Just absolutely stunningly beautiful artwork! Thank you, Bandito!

Thanks so very much, good buddy. I love working with this group. And I look so forward to sharing the rest of this coming with you all. IMHO it continues to impress all the way to the end!

Have to admit that I am so new about Patreon (oh what a shame!) for the past months that TMF and MTJ have it on their badges. I did pay a visit to know about its FAQs many, many weeks ago. It's really a revolutionary option for artists of all range... Bandito has been far off with it and it's totally cool way for followers to keep in touch! Kudos to the empire. Even if I seem to be "inactive," I'll drop by every now and then just to let everyone know that I am always proud to be a part of the MTJ family. Keep conquering the tickledom haha!!! :rockon:

*Oh I am sure that in-charge of tickle torture list will keep track of me now -- hahaha!*

You're welcome on every platform, dear friend. Patreon most definitely included! Thank you for always being our stalwart support. We adore you.

And yes....of COURSE you're still on the tickle torture list. Ha ha ha. ;o)

------------------------------------------------

Thanks all for the support. Sorry for my late reply!

Much more to come soon,

The Deeto

attachment.php

Here is a teaser from Page 9 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

The tickling goes from hot to hotter on this page as Joey and Mouse’s feet are both tickled silly, armpits are wickedly stroked, and bare breasts are brazenly titillated. Meanwhile Jane and Mary are in a fight for their (or in this case - other peoples’) lives! Do you like life and death tickling scenarios with impossibly hot women and cultists?
YOU DO??!

That’s totally the right answer. So do we.

TGTM01_Teaser09.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 10 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Joey and Mouse howl in frenzied laughter as the ticklers truly drive them to the brink of ticklish MADNESS?! And Mary and Jane battle a foe with the very answers that they so desperately crave. Do you desperately crave answers? Oh. Well do you like tickling madness?

YOU DO??!

Yay. Forget that first question. We were kidding.

TGTM01_Teaser10.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 11 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

Mouse and Joey are screaming their lungs out in ticklish agony and ecstasy! Their sexy soles are being stroked from heel to toe! Their ribs and armpits are being played masterfully by tickling cultists worshipping a Lovecraftian Menace! Do you love Lovecraftian menaces?

YOU DO??!

Yeah…you put the love in Lovecraft. Us TOO!

TGTM01_Teaser11.jpg

Here is a teaser from Page 12 of our exclusive early access Patreon Mini-Comic Series...THE GREAT TICKLE MYSTERY!

It’s the CLIMAX! THE FINALE!!! Joey and Mouse are tickle tortured from all sides while Mary and Jane stumble upon a discovery that will rock the very foundations of the city! Do you like ticklish climaxes?

YOU DO??!

HOORAY. #climaxesbitches

TGTM01_Teaser12.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...I can't believe that this comic has already been fully posted on patreon. It's insane how quickly a whole year goes by!

So excited to be able to share this with you all soon (unless you support us on Patreon....in which case you've been enjoying this comic and several others for months and months!). XDDD

The Deeto.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back