• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - UPDATE - Unbearable tickle torture

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Hey guys, here's the latest clip from L4L and this one is a beauty my friends...

Please use this link for purchase...

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cide63cabd3a0cab19a41487cca40

Unbearable tickle torture for the Queen

Alyssia, the 6 feet tall Queen comes back for an amazing session...she gets her introduction to the stand-up tickling, which was amazing because she's so tall that I was able to tie up her directly to the nob of the hook....so she had no room to go.

Alyssia is wearing a super cute navy blue outfit that suits her very well....just watch her pretty smile.

The first part of this clip is the stand portion and Alyssia is a fighter the entire time, which is all good and well but she gets it really good and she spends the entire time laughing and screaming away. She's also very active in the shaking category.

I spend most of the time tickling her super sensitive rib cage and her amazing long slender armpits. I do take a few moments with her long legs...which always get great reactions.

I put some baby oil on her armpits for extra gliding which gets Alyssia to say "Oh mon Dieu" a few times, which means "Oh my God"...This is a super fun upper body session to starts things off.

To the stocks and her lovely size 9 feet

Alyssia has one of the best pair of feet that I ever tickled...one because they are extremely sexy and two because they are extra sensitive and super soft to boot.

I make Alyssia go thru the motions here...she's used to it...but she still can't stand it. So the brushes, the new dog scrubber which works great and the toothbrush of course...baby oil is also used and lots of finger tickling.

You will see two different camera shots...a close up and a face close-up.

https://clips4sale.com/115964/laughs-for-life/cide63cabd3a0cab19a41487cca40

I do not have a preview for this clip for now, but I will have one ready in the next day or so.

Enjoy this beautiful session my friends.

Attachments

• DSC02456.JPG
    DSC02456.JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 285
  • DSC02455.JPG
    DSC02455.JPG
    227.2 KB · Views: 356
  • DSC02440.JPG
    DSC02440.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC02446.JPG
    DSC02446.JPG
    222.5 KB · Views: 686
Alyssia is an Amazing Ticklee!
I Love her Sexy, Slender, size 9 Feet!
Her Toes look so Delicious, I just want to Nibble on them!!!

Outstanding Preview, Thanks For Sharing.

Thanks, I really like Alyssia...she's very close to be the perfect ticklee...very explosives reactions :)

Here's the preview for the clip my friends....and the clip is now available in LOW HQ

Attachments

• prev_20287055_1537244456.mp4
    4 MB
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back