• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most Wanted: Sample (*/*)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
Was given an interesting commission that I jumped on right away. Basically imagine just doing you're harmless fun on the internet and you get THIS threatening letter.

Message me about commissions

Twitter if you want to follow me
twitter.com/CollaredKid

Patreon For uncensored versions, full stories, and much more art (colored version with dialog available)
www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Tease,

I bet you think your pretty cute huh? Flashing those feet around for anyone to see? For me to see. Very naughty indeed...

We’ll unfortunately for you, I do find you very cute. Me and a few others. I think I’ll take you as a matter of fact. No doubt you need to be controlled with behavior like this, kept in check... Broken.~

Look at all these pictures of those precious soles. So many poses, to be quite honest with you I’m a bit obsessed. This is exactly what I’m talking about. Do you know what kind of attention you’ll get like this? Horribly fiendish tickle attention. The kind that’ll leave you panting hopelessly on a bed with a hard cock and tied toes, begging for any kind of relief your mean captors would give you. If they were to give you any that is.

Poor boy. I’m looking at your profile right now. So easy to find... So this is the cutie who’s been having all sorts of fun teasing us with his feet? Oh my!<3 You sure do love the beach! Look at that body of yours! Just beautiful. Mmm looks like things are even worse then I thought.

Not to be rude dear, but you look really easy to break. I can already see the tears roll down your handsome face as you beg to make the tickling stop. Can you imagine it as well? Me just sitting there at the foot of the bed, just tracing my lovely nails up and down your poor soles? Delicately scratching the arches of your foot. Maybe if I tickle hard enough I’ll get to see that sexy body thrash around. You want to show it off to me don’t you? Or do you only want to do that when you think your safe from me? Oh you’re just so mean aren’t you.~

Oh gosh I can just see it so clearly, can’t you? My beautiful face staring back at you while you just beg me, someone you’ve never met to just STOP the tickling. Just for a little bit. Oh god your feet will be so spent. Do you know what I’ll say to you then my naughty little tease?

“Tickle tickle tickle.~”

My god this is hot! What I wouldn't give to receive a message like this. Great work!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back