• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Purge

Dre

TMF Regular
Yes this is based on the Movie Franchise and 10 episode mini series "The Purge".

In the movie and TV Show all crime including murder. In this scenario you have 12 hours to tickle anyone you want and their is no saying no, once you are picked you at the ticklers mercy for as long as they want to tickle you. During the Tickle Purge you can tickle or be tickled by ANYONE from your boss to a celebrity.

So during The Tickle Purge would you rather be the tickler or the ticklee? Who would you want to tickle, or who would you want to tickle you?

The first Purge movie actually have a tickling scene. Lovely Lena Headey is tickled by some freaky masked woman while some other masked guy holds her. Most people find that scene weird, but as a weirdo I find that scene totally hot. :upsidedow I don't even know why is she tickling her. It just comes out of nowhere.

And to answer your question, I'd rather be the tickler and I have more 'victims' on my mind then I could get to in one night. :)

I'd definitely be a ler, especially since my ticklishness goes from low to non-existent so anyone who wanted to make me their "victim" would be highly disappointed. I'd wear a Trot Ghost Mask while I picked out my victims, and there's a lot of beautiful women in NY to tickle in 12 hours, maybe like 15-30 mins for every girl I select? If this hypothetical Purge took place next week on ether Friday, Saturday, or Sunday I'd have to devote more than 30 mins to tickle her, and that would go for every celebrity that happened to be in the city during the Purge.

Yes this is based on the Movie Franchise and 10 episode mini series "The Purge".

In the movie and TV Show all crime including murder. In this scenario you have 12 hours to tickle anyone you want and their is no saying no, once you are picked you at the ticklers mercy for as long as they want to tickle you. During the Tickle Purge you can tickle or be tickled by ANYONE from your boss to a celebrity.

So during The Tickle Purge would you rather be the tickler or the ticklee? Who would you want to tickle, or who would you want to tickle you?

Neither.

The idea of committing sexual assault (just it's "legal" for 12 hours) doesn't really do anything for me.

I guess I ' d be the tickler since I don ' t think I could last so much without a say in it and I would choose Amy Lee from Evanescence, Lady Gaga and Shakira the trio of the chosen ones to be sacrificed ( metaphorically ) on the altar of tickling to feed the whims of the tickle goddess with their laughter but this is worth creating a creepy pasta over ( probably not the place to write it though ).

I can't claim I haven't fantasized about situation like that, if not exactly that scenario. I would definitely be a tickler, and idealized fantasy scenario would have a group of accidentally stranded ticklees uselessly seeking for shelter and gradually getting captured one by one against overwhelming odds. What that group is, could be pretty much anything, but I'll pick a family of ticklish women, squad of athletes or bunch of close coworkers as a personal favorites.

Now, if Hollywood would just grant us funds and creative freedom for the next such movie... But of course not.

Yesterday I was thinking I'd want to be the Tickler. (Which is a hard decision already. I am a complete Switch) But I don't think that's realistic. I would be a lone woman... walking around at night. I could go in with the intention of be the Tickler... but I'd probably end up the victim. Which is fine by me. :)

I may be strong to a degree... but not strong enough to go up against a Gang of Men or Women. Or even one person in theory.

I'd probably decide when it came time... that I'd want to be the victim. I might TRY to be a Tickler at some point in the evening if I came across someone weaker than me. But... in this fantasy scenario, where a person/ people can hold onto someone as long as they wish... it would depend on how long I was help captive. I'm pretty sure I would be exhausted. And probably, repeatedly captured all night long since my energy would be drained quite quickly, from the start. :)

Tough call, since as a "both" either scenario sounds pretty awesome.

But if I just HAD to pick, I suppose I would need to be the "victim" - perhaps a newly signed tight end - accosted in the locker room, restrained and tickled by the entire Dallas Cowboys Cheerleading squad! (More or less in uniform of course!!)

It is football season after all!

Legal or not, I'm not the type that would ever be for tickling (rather, touching inappropriately) someone against their will for any length of time. Thousands of hours of videos on sexual assault victims & offenders would make that experience not even remotely enjoyable for me, even if society's standards had changed on the matter. I wouldn't mind leeing though, since I'm not super-conscious about touches to my body that aren't painful, but I'm sure I'd be the type that would be just minding my own business at my university with the TMF open in a tab, only to get caught by a couple of girls wanting to make a big, tall guy into a laughing, pleading wuss XD

Legal or not, I'm not the type that would ever be for tickling (rather, touching inappropriately) someone against their will for any length of time. Thousands of hours of videos on sexual assault victims & offenders would make that experience not even remotely enjoyable for me, even if society's standards had changed on the matter. I wouldn't mind leeing though, since I'm not super-conscious about touches to my body that aren't painful, but I'm sure I'd be the type that would be just minding my own business at my university with the TMF open in a tab, only to get caught by a couple of girls wanting to make a big, tall guy into a laughing, pleading wuss XD

What if it's not a couple of girls you get caught by?

What if it's not a couple of girls you get caught by?

I don't think it'd be pleasureable for myself in any capacity (since I'm a big fan of hearing a woman's voice when tickled, which is a HUGE part of it for me). If anything, it'd just be highly uncomfortable for all involved if it involved males being lers for me.

There was a tv series? Guess I slept on that one.

The purge movies were always kind of odd to me as they all start out with that brutal premise and then work their way to some exhausted Hallmark greeting card ending.

Anyhow, I'd be a ler through and through. I get stirred into tickling moods easily.

And ya, I remember the tickle scene from the first film. ..that was a "look alive" tickle I think, no? Because they caught the mother and the first movie was really "sacrifice" oriented? Idk, I thought it was weird.

I don't think it'd be pleasureable for myself in any capacity (since I'm a big fan of hearing a woman's voice when tickled, which is a HUGE part of it for me). If anything, it'd just be highly uncomfortable for all involved if it involved males being lers for me.

I just wanted to pointed out a concern of volunteering to be a lee, w/o clarifying only if the lers are female could be a mistake. I didn't want to assume that's how it was for you so I asked.

I’d choose tickler and then not tickle anyone without their consent.

Also..wouldn’t there inevitably be conflict? What if Ben chooses ler and wants to tickle Joe, but Joe chooses ler and wants to tickle Sarah, but Sarah chooses lee and wants to be tickled by Anne, but Anne chooses lee and wants to be tickled by Sarah?

Last edited:

Lol, agreed the question comes off creepy and non con but in that case I would be on my way there to Purge the fuck out of you with any other ler ladies in a reasonable distance 😂😂

I’d choose tickler and then not tickle anyone without their consent.

Also..wouldn’t there inevitably be conflict? What if Ben chooses ler and wants to tickle Joe, but Joe chooses ler and wants to tickle Sarah, but Sarah chooses lee and wants to be tickled by Anne, but Anne chooses lee and wants to be tickled by Sarah?

"He loves her, but she loves him, and he loves somebody else, you just can't win, and so it goes until the day you die, this thing we call love is gonna make you cry..." 😁

Ler and this girl i work with that keeps giving me the cold shoulder

I couldn't see myself hunting down people and tickling them, I'd likely be kidnapped on the street by some thugs who tied me up and tickled the hell out of me. It would be horrible and possibly a lot of fun.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back