• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My gf tickled by her friends (mmf/f)

TicklishPhobia

As I wrote elsewhere on the forum, I have a conflictual relationship with my gf tickled by someone else, and guys in particular. It gets me jealous basically but it's a great turn on at the same time.

Now,she is very very ticklish plus she has some goofy friends known during school years. Mix these two things. Now add that she has a low tolerance to alcool and that she can't resist to dares.

This dangerous mix brought to one of her worst ticklish experience. Now she knows how much these stories turn me on, so she could have stressed a few details just in order to tease me. I wasn't there, but I would have paid a lot to be.

A few drinks with these two male friends of her and one's girlfriend. A bet between the two girls. She loses. What's better than tickling to make her pay the penalty, since the whole gang knows how sensitive she is.

I can't really believe this is happened for real but she said she had to rest on the bed and give her ankles to get held down by one of the guys, while the other one and his girlfriend tickled her barefeet for five minutes.

She said it tickled that much and that she kicked that bad, she broke free someway. Which turned into worse for her since the penalty was halfway to be finished and she suffered the rest with her ankles duct taped to a chair and the whole three free to tickle her.

Even after years, my heart is racing so fast just thinking about this.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Marc

Do you get to tickle her often? Her feet are gorgeous!

Are you me? I also lived with this intense confusion of jealousy and arousal in my last relationship. It was pretty much an identical situation to yours. I hated it but loved it at the same time. My heart is racing as well reading this dude, intense stuff.

Are you me? I also lived with this intense confusion of jealousy and arousal in my last relationship. It was pretty much an identical situation to yours. I hated it but loved it at the same time. My heart is racing as well reading this dude, intense stuff.

I totally hear you man, drop me a line in pm if you wanna talk ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back