• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklees in North/South Carolina...Wild and crazy Guy here!!!

mrmike

Hi, was just curious if there are any lees in the South. I'm 49 years young but I AM the tickle Master...don't care what that other Guy says... :) Been told that by a few...they can't figure out why I tickle more than others...All I can say is I love my work!! :) … really my secret is the taunting and teasing combined with my techniques mastered over my lifetime. I also have a knack for finding the MOST ticklish spots right off regardless of what the person says. Sometimes they don't know... My signature is the triple whammy!!! Makes women loose their minds if they have ticklish feet! OK I'll give you all this one to try out....The Triple whammy is this. Grasp the underside of the heel with one hand, the other hand has a device..actually a beard trimmer with the top removed. You know the one (has a spinning small metal post). So insert the toes in mouth...use the tongue to tickle between and the teeth to lightly nibble each toe while at the same time using the tool on the heel using the same hand that is holding the heel.....then with the other hand let yo fingers do the walking all over the center... so...toes with mouth..heel with tool and fingers where ever!!!! That's the triple whammy!! and I AM THE TICKLE MASTER!!!!

Disclaimer: May cause severe sweating, nausea, gastro intestinal wheezing, dizziness, fainting, peeing, gas, bloating, cramps, muscle aches, toe cramping, nightmares, cold sweats AND...... having a really good time with an extremely nice Guy..

Autographs available upon request!

Female ticklee here in Fayetteville. I am available for private sessions if you are interested.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back