• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Acknowledging Her Weakness!

powerplay110

TMF Expert
So, over the summer I went on a date with a beautiful lady that I met on a dating app. She was awesome! Out of respect for confidentiality her name and description has been changed. Her name was Tamera, she was in her mid-40’s, tall… standing at 5’9” with a medium build. On our first date she actually said, “some people think I’m too butchy.” She was a tomboy. She usually wore sneakers or boots even during the summer. She never went barefoot even at home she said she absolutely hated feet! With a passion! She was very muscular. Not in a fit, miss Olympia kind a way but stocky and looked like she could kick some ass! She had served in the armed forces, so she deserved even more appreciation which I gladly provided. The date was amazing! We hit it off and hung out at my place after.

I had never dated anyone as tough as Tamera. She was always trying to compete over something she was very competitive and demanded authority very well! Not only was Tam a vet, she was a CO!!! She definitely had the personality for it! Even though she was a little cocky and condescending at times she was a sweetheart and could be very kind. She was great at what she did and knew how to handle people.

Usually I am the first one to sneak a tickle but with Tam it was different. She got me first! She was trying to get a reaction out of me after our date, we were at my place watching a movie while hanging out in my bedroom. I felt her hand go up underneath my shirt and her fingernails lightly scratched against my sides I couldn’t help it at all. I pretty much let out a yelp. She was loving this and straddled me squeezing my abdomen and tickling my upper body. “Oh so your ticklish! Now I know how to cheer you up if I need too!” This went on for less than a minute and I did not beg, even though I was ready too.

So now I had to find out… is Tamara ticklish? If she is, where? So, we had both felt a connection with each other and she demanded a back rub. I obliged. I was able to navigate down her legs and muscular tattooed covered calf muscles. I firmly rubbed her socked feet. Earlier she had told me she had to work tonight so she had on a pair of black socks. She said, “Ewe, I hate feet your lucky I like you anyone else would get kicked!” I thanked her for thinking highly of me and told her to relax and to release that authority. I took her socks off and rubbed her feet. Holy soft! It seemed like her feet were buried inside her combat boots forever! She loved it! Totally enjoyed it and she was even moaning at times then briefly fell asleep.

The climax is finally here! After a couple minutes of Tam’s foot massage, I took my fingernails and gently dragged my fingertips own her big sole.
“Are your feet ticklish babe?” I jokingly asked.

“AHH don’t man or I will kick your ass!” she said. She said it much nicer than that but definitely caught off guard.

“No way! A tough babe like you has ticklish feet?! Say it ain’t so ma’am.” I said.
She did not laugh out loud or make a commotion like I would have but she is ticklish! Let the tickle and teasing begin! Tamara even admitted that she had been stressed out lately and was almost going to cancel tonight’s date again. She was dealing with her ex-husband and some other personal dilemmas on top of work.

This time I wrapped her ankles in my biceps and tickled her feet, caressing her sole and poking her toes at random. This time she took my advice and let it out. Tamara stated, “I hate this but it feels so good to laugh like!” Ever few seconds I could see that she was trying to hold it in. “I can’t help it I hate feeling helpless,” she said.

I went for the jugular and released all 10 fingers on her soles. This time she did laugh out loud and I made sure she knew it!

“What’s a matter officer? You didn’t even know your feet were this ticklish huh?!” I teased.

The next 30 seconds her reaction was priceless. She laughed and howled into the pillow, but she didn’t fight back or resist. She twitched her feet when I was tickling her even when I secured her ankles with my arms. After a few seconds of verbal teasing that was it! She used her strength to break free and overpowered me, almost knocking me off the bed.

“Payback is a b****!” She said with a sexy look on her face. She was right! But that story is for some other time!

That's a great little story! I'm a sucker for a tough gal being tickled and being unable to resist it, so I dig stories like this. Great stuff! :D

Great story! :feets:Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D
I hope she got revenge on you tenfold. :devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back