• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'll Always Be There: Chapter 1.More Than Friends M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
“Do you believe in life after love? I can feel something inside me say, I really don’t think you’re strong enough.” I sang as the shower’s warm water cascaded over my tired body, bringing me to life. There’s nothing like a hot shower and Cher to wake you up in the morning. Twenty minutes later, I was wrapped in my fluffy blue robe with a second cup of coffee in hand trying to decide what to do today. Since tomorrow was my B-day, all I really had to do was go to my bar and make sure everything was set up and stocked for my bartender. That way I could take a much needed four day weekend.

“G’mornin’ baby roo.” “Dunkster!” “What ya doin’?” “Walking around my room, naked.” “Why did I ask?” “Cause you know you want to take my innocence and virginity.” It took everything in me not to snicker. “Bitch please, Madonna’s more of an innocent virgin.” I heard him giggling. “Don’t make me hurt you.” “As if, you’re as threatening as a fluffy new born puppy. Besides, all I have to do is pin you down and tickle you into submission.” “Bring it on you fucker. Don’t forget, you’re ticklish too, and I know all your spots.” “Yes you do. However, I’m not nearly as ticklish as you. I’m also stronger and bigger.” My incredible ticklishness was well known to anyone who knew me. “Are you still coming over for my b-day?” “Have I ever missed a b-day in twelve years?” “Good point.” “I have to work tonight, but I’ve got everything packed so I can stay over.” “You’re the best, I love you Dunk” “I love you too my little Roo-boy.” “I can’t believe you still call me roo.” “Why? It’s cute and so are you.” “You’re making me blush. You know, you’re the only one I let call me that.” “I’ll be there late tonight baby boy.” “Ok, I’ll probably be asleep so just let yourself in. Be careful, and I love ya Dunk.” “Love ya too.”

I began styling my dark brown hair, then started my moisturizing regiment. Walked over to the bed and applied lotion to my bare feet. They’re my best feature. Size 10.5, soft and callus free thanks to the pedicures and daily maintenance. After slipping on a pair of red and black striped ankle socks, I went to the full length mirror and inspected my reflection. “I guess I’m not that bad as a whole.” I’m 5’9 weigh 145lbs. My brown eyes were still playful and mischievous. I’ve got some muscle tone with slight love handles. Duncan and Jackson love grabbing them and tickling me into hysterics. Smiling, I grab a shirt and pair of jeans. I start thinking back on my relationship with Duncan. From the first day we met, we became inseparable. I became just as close to Duncan’s older brother Jackson, except I wasn’t attracted to him sexually. Duncan however, I was always physically attracted to him. It wasn’t just his looks, it was his personality and loving nature. Even though we’ve dated other guys, it’s been a mutual unspoken knowledge we belonged to each other.

I still remember that first night. After my parents murder, I moved in with my Uncle. He was the Miller’s next door neighbor. Duncan and Jackson came over to help me settle in. After awhile, Jackson went off with his friends and Duncan and I started bonding. With Uncle Mike going out of town and Dunk’s parents working late, it was agreed that I could sleep in Duncan’s room so I wouldn’t be lonely. As a result of the murder, I had nightmares and panic attacks. That night was no different. Soon as he heard my screams, Duncan got out of bed and wrapped his arms around me until I calmed down. He was so patient and caring, he kept stroking my hair and telling me he had me and I was safe. After the terror passed I was so embarrassed I was afraid he’d tell me to leave or make fun of me. Instead, he picked me up, put me in his bed, and held me till we were both asleep. From then on, he always slept with me. Incidentally, shortly after that the nightmares tapered off. We were always there to protect and comfort each other. And if we couldn’t handle something, Jackson took care of us. Sighing happily, I shook myself back to reality, got dressed, hopped in my 1980 Burgundy corvette, put the top down, and headed for the bar.

As soon as everything was clear, the pool house door opened. Thanks to skills learned in prison, picking the back door lock was child’s play. A lanky figure dressed in black crept through the house, taking in all the pictures and personal items lovingly displayed. One by one, his presence violated the peaceful sanctity of every room. Finally, the master bedroom. His emerald green eyes got wide and he was giddy with sexual excitement. Reaching into the dirty clothes, he grabbed a pair of under-wear and a sock from the hamper. Slowly and lustfully, the dirty leopard print briefs caressed his moist lips. The musky scent of Andy’s crotch lingered in his nostrils and on his tongue. He repeated the action with the sock. The more he inhaled the different sweat aromas, and molested the fabrics the more he got turned on. Lying back on the bed, and unzipping his fly the intruder started masturbating with the white cotton no show sock. On the edge of climaxing, primal moans and grunts filled the room as hot thick cum filled the damp sock. Using the scented briefs, he wiped sweat from his forehead, mindlessly ran his fingers through his platinum blonde hair, pocketed the souvenirs, and locked up. “I’ll see you soon.”

“Hey ahh c’mon Dunk, I’m trying to rest. Hehe quit ahhh shit tickling my feet.” Jackson’s boyish squeals and halfhearted protests fell on deaf ears. “But I’m hungry and you make the best omlettes.” Duncan’s immature whines and tickle attack of his older brother’s vulnerable and helpless size 9’s were taking their toll. “God ahhh fuck this is so embarrassing. Fuck! Not the damn toes.” Boyish high pitched laughter and screeches fueled the ticklish massacre. “Hehe I think it’s cute. My older brother, the big tough sheriff being tickled into submission by his bigger little bro.” Duncan loved to playfully taunt his sibling. Jackson stood 5’7” weighed 140lbs. His sparkling hazel eyes and strawberry blonde curls that just touched his shoulders only added to his boy next door charm. Despite his physical appearance, he could be quite intimidating. As long as he wasn’t being tickled. Duncan was 6’0” 175lbs solid muscle. He had inquisitive soft brown eyes, light brown hair, and was a big playful teddy bear. Who’s size 12 bare feet were just inches from his ticklish prisoner’s sweat and tear streaked face.

“Ok, ok you freakin’ win. Get off, I’ll go make breakfast.” Jackson’s heaved with labored breaths. He rubbed his feet together trying to disperse the phantom tickles. “Now, was that so hard? If you’d just said yes in the first place I wouldn’t have tickled you.” Jackson quickly rolled away from his mischievous brother, ran to the kitchen, and ducked behind the counter. “You didn’t have to run over there Jax.” “The hell I didn’t, I was making sure I avoided the lightning bolt about to strike you for lying like that.” The two stared at each other before breaking out in laughter. “It was hard keeping a straight face while saying that.” “Straight face lying was never your strength. Go on get showered and ready for work you fuckin’ goof.” “I love ya too big bro.” Jackson smiled and shook his head as he started making breakfast.

“Ya want some more coffee?” Jackson held the steaming pot of morning ambition over Duncan’s almost empty cup. “Yo, Duncan I’m not holding this for a photo-op. You want more coffee?” Duncan quickly blinked his eyes and shook his head. “I’m sorry Jax. What did you ask?” “Where’s your head bro, you’ve been zoning. You want more coffee?” “Fuckin’ hell yes, please.” Jackson narrowed his eyes, at his baby bro. “Alright, what’s up?” “I’m just lost in thought. I’m about to do something major and I’m nervous.” The two cleared their plates. Jackson followed Duncan to his bedroom, sat down beside him and put his arm on his little bro’s shoulder. “You want to talk?” Duncan slowly took a deep breath and lay his head on Jackson’s chest. After a moment he reached over to his nightstand, picked up a little square velvet box, opened it, and put it in Jackson’s hand. “Wow! This is an awesome ring. Um, I know we’re close, but I'm not sure incest is the best idea for us.” “Hmm? W-what did you? Holy fuckin’ shit, eeewwww.” Jackson burst out laughing as Duncan gave him a horrified stare. “Well, I had to say something to break you out of your thoughts.”

“Seriously, this is a beautiful ring.” “Is it wrong? I want to give it to Andy and ask him to be mine.” “Personally...” Jackson took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair for dramatic effect. “Personally what? Don’t fuckin’ keep me in suspense.” Jackson looked at his exasperated brother and grinned. “That’s so you don’t forget, I’m still your older bro and have ways of torturing your ass.” Duncan pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. “Personally, I think it’s about damn time.” A shocked look came across the younger brother’s face. “You don’t think it’s weird? I mean considering he’s been our brother the last twelve years. Do you think Mom and Dad will approve?” Jackson sat back down, wrapped Duncan in his arms, and wiped his tears. “First off, you two aren’t blood. Second, you two have been more than bros for twelve years.” Duncan looked up at Jackson, sniffling. “And third, Mom and Dad will be ecstatic. They’ve loved Andy since that first day, and we’ve all kinda been taking bets over the years on when you two would realize you were made for each other.”

“But what if he doesn’t love me that way, that he really only loves me like a brother.” “Dude, the one thing I’m absolutely positive of is Andy’s desire to be yours completely. I’ve seen it in his eyes. Who does he go to when he can’t handle something?” “Me?” “Yeah, and who do you go to when you’re in a jam?” “Andy” “And when you two wuss’s can’t handle something you’d always come running to me, hide behind me, and threaten to sick your big bro on anyone messing with you.” The two smiled. Duncan still kept his head on Jackson’s chest and didn’t move from his embrace. “You always did make me feel safe, I’m glad you’re my big bro.” “You feel safe? Hey I’ve been considering on hiding behind you and threaten to sick you on the crooks I arrest.” After sharing a laugh, Jackson put his finger under his brother’s chin and looked in his eyes. “I’m always gonna be big brother for you and Andy. I know you’ll both be happy. Now get yourself together ya big softy.” “Hey, I love ya Jax.” “I love you too goof.”

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back