• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Judge Throws Out Lawsuit By Ex- Wrestlers Over Concussions

CapturedDoll

Verified
https://www.yahoo.com/news/judge-throws-lawsuit-ex-wrestlers-over-concussions-195316714.html

I've had to come around to the realization that I don't think ANYONE of that time period... dating back decades would know before hand, the results of long term head trauma.

But, this is still really sad. I wish Vince would just have the heart and grace to pay for the Wrestlers medical bills. Even though technically it wasn't or isn't his responsibility. I now don't feel he did know back then. No one did I'm sure. It's only since Chris Benoit that anyone has realized the long term affects of brain trauma. (I think- could be earlier cases.) Still... this guy wipes his ass with money... and all the people who worked for him are suffering or dead. For wrong or right... he seems like the ultimate Scrooge.

We all know what McMahon is like. As soon as his wrestlers left his company, he was pretty much done with them. Now that these guys suffering in their later years. he clearly wants nothing to do with them. It's a shame, because a lot of those wrestlers played a major part in building the WWF/E, into the phenomenon it became during the 1990's. I agree with you, CapturedDoll. You'd think that McMahon would be able to help them in some way.

I read that The Dynamite Kid was one of the wrestlers involved in the lawsuit as well. Given how frail and ill he is nowadays, I do wonder what kind of negative impact this verdict will have on him.

We all know what McMahon is like. As soon as his wrestlers left his company, he was pretty much done with them. Now that these guys suffering in their later years. he clearly wants nothing to do with them. It's a shame, because a lot of those wrestlers played a major part in building the WWF/E, into the phenomenon it became during the 1990's. I agree with you, CapturedDoll. You'd think that McMahon would be able to help them in some way.

I read that The Dynamite Kid was one of the wrestlers involved in the lawsuit as well. Given how frail and ill he is nowadays, I do wonder what kind of negative impact this verdict will have on him.

Wow... I knew he was in a wheelchair a couple years ago. But I haven't checked in on him in some time. Reading his GoFund.... this is truly sick and outrageous. Same goes with Kamala and other wrestlers.

Yeah, Vince is too busy climbing on the backs of a new Generation of Wrestlers. Heartless. Absolutely heartless.

I just typed in wrestler, gofund. And there's a few more out there. Paul Orndoff, Sabu... etc etc.

I wish the fans would protest. Old school fans and new school fans -until these wrestlers get the help they need. The only time I've watched wrestling is when the Hall Of Fame is put on Youtube. (To see my favs.) I refuse to give Vince a dime. Or watch anything he has his hands on. When I am flipping channels and if wrestling is on. I'll watch for a second but then remember who is putting on the show and flip channels immedietly. I WILL watch Indy wrestling if I catch it on tv for a litle while. Which is rare.

I was just thinking back to when I read Ted Dibiase's book. He talked about how Vince really wanted to push his charachter -looking like a true millionaire. So... he was given thousands upon thousands of dollars to spend. Limo's. Hotels, dinners, how women by his side- The million dollar belt was real etc. I mean... that was money just to fund a charachter to get over. So... if Vince could do THAT... but he can't help people in need that worked for him?!?

Idk what planet I'm living on sometimes. But sadly it's the same one Vince is on. Yuck.

What interests me is how Triple H, who seems to be set to take over the company when McMahon retires, will handle issues like this. Will he be a bit more sympathetic? I won’t hold my breath.

It's sad that there's a lack of protection for their employees (which is ultimately what they are). It's not like they're getting head injuries on their private time, they're doing physically dangerous work to make your company money. Why give them the finger when that work is harming to their health? Why tell your employees that they're only worth the money they bring in?

It's a shame that this is present is such big, established industries like the NFL and the WWE because they can give their employees the finger and get away with it. There isn't competition between employers for the workers, it's between the workers for the employer. "You don't like the working conditions? F*** off then, we've got hundreds of people more than willing to take your place."

It's brutal... Completely legal, mind you, but also completely unethical.

Last edited:
It's sad that there's a lack of protection for their employees (which is ultimately what they are). It's not like they're getting head injuries on their private time, they're doing physically dangerous work to make your company money. Why give them the finger when that work is harming to their health? Why tell your employees that they're only worth the money they bring in?

It's a shame that this is present is such big, established industries like the NFL and the WWE because they can give their employees the finger and get away with it. There isn't competition between employers for the workers, it's between the workers for the employer. "You don't like the working conditions? F*** off then, we've got hundreds of people more than willing to take your place."

It's brutal... Completely legal, mind you, but also completely unethical.

Yes it's really incomprehensible what is going on in Sports.

But with this... as per the discussion I posted. It seems like the Judge doesn't believe in CTE. Now, that is going to be hard (for me) to fact check. But if that's true...there has to be some serious dark money running around behind closed doors. Which doesn't surprise me or anyone at this point.

Completely legal, mind you, but also completely unethical.

When being completely unethical becomes legal that usually signals there's serious issues with whatever system allows it to happen.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back