• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face-Up vs Face-Down Tickling

BritishSteel

1st Level Red Feather
I’m sure the debate about face-up vs face-down tickling has raged since the dawn of time, but I’d like to offer my opinions on it and see what people think!

The best things about face-up tickling....

Easy access to the underarms, tummy, hips, ribs, neck, and sides. It’s also perfect for raspberries.

A bird’s eye view of the reactions of the ‘lee!

You can tease and taunt, and they’ll be able to see it. All good for the pre-tickle anticipation.

The best things about face-down tickling

The best way to tickle feet, for sure! Pin both soles between your legs and tickle away! :D

If the ‘lee is spreadeagled, you can concentrate on one foot at a time for a twenty-finger tickling celebration, and they can’t cover one foot with the other!

Easy access to the backs of the knees, the butt, and you can also get the underarms from a different angle!

It’s much, much more intense as a ‘lee when you’re facedown, that’s certainly been my experience! You just feel more vulnerable and more sensitive.

Is your personal favourite face-up or down? What do you like about each position and what do you not like about it? :)

I really like eye contact and seeing the 'lee's facial expressions. So, face-up for me.

For some reason I feel waaaaaaay more ticklish facedown than face up. Even if I’m blindfolded and gagged face up, I feel like my reactions are a lot bigger face down. Maybe it’s because I feel more vulnerable. Or it could be that I have no way of seeing the Ler (although I can’t see when blindfolded face up either).

Tis a mystery!

I kinda like both to be honest, and it's a tough decision on which one I like more than the other. Face-up makes me helpless to stop it right before my eyes (or not, if blindfolded), whether I'm being teased or tortured, and makes the sensual aspect simpler and more satisfying, something I absolutely love when I lee. As a ler, I enjoy face-up because I get to taunt and tease my lee, playing games with her, knowing that she can see it coming, and can't do anything about it (unless she wants me to truly stop ofc, but I know her limits ;) )

Facedown, on the other hand, makes the tickling more... intense. You can't see it coming, see it happening, don't fully know where it is, and it's easier to further immobilize someone facedown (by sitting on/holding them in place), leaving them even more helpless. Plus, my worst two spots are easily accessible when I'm facedown, but hard to typically access when faceup.

I'd only slightly prefer faceup though I suppose, only because I like being teased (and denied, with eventual release by the end of the session) so much as a lee, and I like playing games my lee can see when I'm a ler almost as much as I love the tickling.

Currently I think I'm a face down person. I really enjoy feet tickling so face down just seems more exciting, but to be honest I haven't had many experiences to test this really. Of like the two times i've had the opportunity to explore my fetish with someone else tickling their feet, its been face down.

I'm a face-up guy myself mostly because I love seeing the Lee's face.

I like face up because i like them to try to hold their feet back and still while i lightly drive them mad. Seeing the face helps an awful lot too

There's things i love about both... Facedown really is more intense and a more vulnerable feeling, not being able to see or watch what is happening at all... sometimes I even feel more ticklish than faceup. But face up I love being able to look at each other whether I am lee or ler, it makes teasing more fun as well, and seeing the face of the person reacting to being tickled is a big turn on for me. Face up is more intimate, facedown is more intense to endure.

I gotta say, some of the most helpless, most incapacitating ticklings I've received have been when I'm lying face-down and someone's sitting on my thighs or my butt and she starts spidering her fingers on my sides just above my waist -- there's no way to block or defend against it, and it's such a sensitive spot, the full-throated heedless laughter just starts pouring out of me and doesn't stop. My movement is limited to twisting and rocking back and forth a little bit but there's nothing I can do but howl with breathless laughter until she decides to stop. Soooo many relentless ticklings have started this way -- from someone who isn't even much of a tickler, a girlfriend or a date or even a friend, who maybe starts out giving me a backrub or hops onto me as a form of rambunctious play, but once she's treated to the unexpectedly boisterous hilarity of my reaction -- and the unfettered ease of eliciting that reaction -- she invariably keeps it up until I'm a basket case.

I'd say face up. I like to see facial expressions, and I also like seeing and having full access to the belly. This also allows for belly button access. The only benefit to facedown for me would be getting the sides from a slightly different angle.

My whole life I've preferred face down!! It's just my preference.

Face up for the visual of the Lee's reaction, but the best reactions are face down

Face-up, of course. Not even because it's easy access to the tummy and other areas, but because you can see the reaction, the woman's laughter :)

ElenaW(29)S.JPG

Face up. Both to see the lee's face, and also to fully hear the laughter.

I feel like face down the laughter is sometimes muffled sounding, and you can't hear the laughter completely.

I love both. I just love face down a bit more because I love to tickle inner thighs and asses ;) sorry for the blunt answer but it's the truth

Face up for the visual of the Lee's reaction, but the best reactions are face down

I'd love too much seeing the 'lee reaction, so I'd rather face-up. Best reaction are when the 'lee can't actually see what are you doing. If you blind him/her, it is the same imho.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back