• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Titillating Scoop (F/f)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
TMNTT_Preview.png

“I grow tired of your games miss O’Neil.” The intimidating silhouette of Shredder stood over the trusted up body of the beautiful news reporter.

Looks like that tip off about the Foot Clan hideout was right on the money, except for the details of when the Clan would return. Though if it wasn’t dangerous then it wasn’t worth reporting as April always thought. Though, this might be just a little too much danger for her liking. Maybe she should have taken Mikey up on those karate lessons.

“I will only ask one more time reporter.... “ April could clearly see the threatening glare in the clan leader’s piercing red eyes as he leaned in with each word. “Where. Are. The. Turtles....”

The plucky news reporter scooted backed against the chair she was bound to. Trying her best to distance herself away from the fiend’s who’s drew closer still. Her adorable face crunched up to form an annoyed pout.

“You’re the super villain here, you tell me! Or with all that armor are you more suited to be a walking talking mirror??” The comment set the villain back a few inches in shock, it also earned a bit of snickering from the ninjas that stood guard in the storage room she was being held.

The laughter soon stopped once Shredder turned his menacing glare on his own underlings for their disrespect. The only thing that could be heard then was him taking out his blade.

April’s eyes widened.”Gulp...”

Shredder started to pace around her, blade in hand. “Know this reporter, the only thing valuable about your life is the info you hold.”

April tried her best to stay calm, but sharp things were never really something she enjoyed. Especially that close to her. As hard as she tried for hide it, her fear showed.

“T-then haha, I would hate to part ways with it....” she closed her eyes as Shredder loomed behind her. She felt the blade on her neck. Relief didn’t come until she heard the sound of of the blade being put away... and a coded knock on the door.

“Mark my words Miss O’Neil. You will. Let her in.” The door was open by the Clansmen standing guard. “You see Miss O’Neil, there is another reason I allow you to stay with us in the land of the living. A third party has great interest in you.”

The clicking of heels could be heard as the mysterious “her” entered the storage room of the hide out stopping before she stepped into the light. She tsked at the view of April’s bound, curvy body, spokinh with a youthful New York dialect.

“Didn’t I tell ya boys how I wanted her?”

Shredder, seemingly finding the mystery woman’s attitude amusing, shrugged off the comment with a deep chuckle. He walked off to the side of the room, into the shadows where he could no longer be seen by April. ”Oh DO excuse us for the error hmhmhm.... go on men.”

“Hey! What’s going on! Someone talk to me! HEY! G-Get this off NOW! AH!!! LEAVE MY SHOES ALONE YOU CREEPS! AH! OW! WATCH WITH THAT ROPE!!!” April protested and struggled but the Foot Clan’s handy work continued uninterrupted. She was blindfolded and relieved of her boots, her pretty feet exposed for all to see. Oh and they were most certainly seen. Most of the ninjas there had to adjust themselves from the site of her beautiful pale arches. They almost felt bad for her, but not as bad as how they wanted to see what comes next.

April suddenly felt all the hands grabbing her leave. The work was done. Now even more helpless then before with her feet suspended by rope, toes tied. Vulnerable. The clicking could be heard again. Louder. LOUDER. By the sound of it she was being circled once more. Finally it stopped, it sounded as if a chair was pulled up beside her and whoever this was took a seat.

“Look at ya. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a prettier broad then you toots.” Her accent was rough, but her voice soft. Almost caressing her ear as she spoke into it. Her lips gently brushing against it. It sent a certain kind of shiver up her spine...

“Tell me little miss goody goody, this seem particularly familiar to ya?”

April started to breath heavy, her large breasts straining against her yellow jump suit. “I-I... u-ummm. I think I’d remember something like this...”

“Hmmmmm how bout this?~”

Suddenly April felt something glide down her cleavage. It felt soft, like.... ticklish. It wasn’t a finger. It felt like a.... kinda like a.... what was it???

“..... tickle tickle little April.~”

April’s entire body jolted with surprise. It was years ago but it all came flooding back like it was yesterday! The feather! The laughing! The torture!!!

“DON TURTELLI?!?!?!”

Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid

Message me about commissions

Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back