• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Have you have been surprised by the ticklishness/non-ticklishness of a woman?

RevyBL

TMF Master
Nowadays I don't have this issue. I know better than to judge how ticklish a woman will be based on how she looks, Ronda Rousey and Shayna Baszler are proof of that. But in my teens and very early 20s I had moments where how ticklish a woman was really surprised me because of their appearance or personality. The first story was when I was dating a girl(and later her cousin) back around 09'-10'. These were some tough chicks, and not "tough" as in they're a bit rowdy, I mean these girls have been in street fights, hit with bats and other objects, as well as stabbed and shot. They were beautiful women, light skinned Black women, but they had a rough upbringing. The way I found out how they were ticklish was a bit different than usual. Usually I just find out by tickling them, but in this situation when I was talking to them on the phone and browsing through their Myspace pics, I noticed they both had a lot of tattoos, especially the main girl. They had tattoos on their arms, their navel, and their back. The conversation basically went like this.

Me: "It must have been painful having that much ink work done on your bodies?"
Main: "No, it was a lot worse. It tickled like crazy! Lol"
Me: "Lol. I never though you two would be ticklish; you just don't look like the ticklish type."
Main: "Lol. No, I'm like, mad ticklish. I can't take being tickled especially on my feet."
Cousin:"OMG! I'd rather get stabbed again then ever get a pedicure!"

I did of course have to tickle them at some point and they were just as ticklish as they claimed, maybe even more.

An opposite situation happened around that same time. This girl was ticklish but not on an extreme level like my two exs. This girl I wasn't dating though, she was a friend of mine I would hang out with from time to time with other friends. She was the exact opposite of the previous two. While those two engaged in a various of violent incidents, she's never had a fight in her life, was a girly girl, and would most likely cry if you got into a heated argument with her. This one was pretty direct. We were all hanging out at my place watching Rush Hour 3. I was going to change the channel when she took the remote out of my hand and wouldn't give it back. So I began tickling her pits, her sides, and her feet. And while she was ticklish it was a more standard level of ticklishness. I expected her to be a little more ticklish because of her demeanor; also because her cousin happened to be very ticklish in contrast, she was also a bit of a tomboy. It's just funny for me to imagine that this girl absolutely loved getting pedicures but the tough chicks I dated wouldn't even be able to handle someone breathing on their feet.

So those were my two tales. Have you ever been caught off guard by a woman's ticklishness or lack of ticklishness?

I'd be surprised to be able to tickle a ticklish woman. Having the opportunity would catch me off guard.

I've been disappointed a time or two when I've reached out to give what ever girl I had a crush on at the time a quick tickle, only to find out they weren't ticklish. Although, there was one time I was pleasantly surprised by a giggly squeal.

The first few times I tickled my wife, I was very happy happy to find out she was ticklish. But it's when I tied her down that I finally realized the magnitude of her ticklishness. That time it really surprised me.

She is DEATHLY ticklish. Whenever I tickle her, I think about that quote from our artist Redscript: "Her ticklishness was through the roof. And so would she, if she wasn't tied so tight." :D

Way back during my "run free" days, I was at a gentlemen's club where you could have potential "contact" with the dancers depending on how polite you were and what your wallet looked like. Fortunately for me, I'm excruciatingly polite so I was able to arrange for a very nice girl with wonderful feet to place her bare feet in my lap while she played with "something else". ;0)

Her feet were very ticklish as she flexed, jerked and shook her feet quite noticeably when I tickled them. At one point she got off of me, knelt on the floor and offered to do a BJ to which I immediately (but politely) refused fearing a less than friendly oral environment. I had her come back on the sofa and place her feet in my lap again. I could tell she wasn't thrilled about it so I tried to make it better by telling her how incredible I thought her feet were and how much it turned me on that she was letting me tickle them. I asked her to please let me tickle her a little longer and to help things out by talking to me about how ticklish her feet are, She was a trooper and went on with the plan.

The poor girl jumped around like a fish on land and giggled her head off. She was able to mention how ticklish here feet were and how much it tickled which made it very fun and enjoyable.

After all was said and done, she received a kiss on the cheek and a very nice tip.

I honestly think it depends on their mood...i have learned never tickle an angry woman

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back