• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the pub

redheadlady

TMF Regular
After over a month of emails and online chats, I met my tickle friend at the train station. I giggled with nerves all the way to the pub as we chatted. I had worn black tights as requested. We found an empty lounge in the old pub, and settled in with drinks and chat.

We felt comfortable and chatted easily, with lots of giggling. I offered him my foot under the table , and laughed as he had a little trouble unzipping my boot. It felt good as he slid my boot off, and put his hands on my stockinged foot.

We shared secret giggles, as other people arrived in the lounge and we were no longer alone. I like to think that we were in a corner and our under the table tickles were out of view. But we soon moved on and got settled in another pub.

I gave him both my feet under the table, and the light tickling and massages felt so good. Things got even better as the music got louder, and the lights were off. I dared him to really go for it and tickle me more. He would find certain spots on my feet that drove me crazy and tease "Oh is that the spot?" Just under the toes haha.

He tickled up my legs, and my knees, making me laugh and squirm even more. He was checking that I was OK the whole time, and kept asking if he should stop. I never wanted it to stop. I was loving being tickled so much.

He gave me his foot too, as I wanted to see if I could tickle him. He said that he could feel that I had tickling skills, but his feet weren't very ticklish.

I came around to sit beside him to dare him to tickle my upper body, and I giggled and squirmed as his fingers wiggled lightly into my ribs and sides. We cuddled up as I attempted to tickle him back, but he wasn't very ticklish haha.

He tickled up my skirt, the whole time checking if I was ok, not wanting to go too far. I reassured him that I was enjoying being tickled so much, and he could go as far as he liked.

He asked if he could kiss me, and we enjoyed a giggly and passionate kiss, as he sneaked in more little tickles. I gave him my feet again, as I lay on the comfy bench in the pub, hidden behind a table in the dark. He tickled my feet and legs a little more, before we wanted to move on outside.

We crossed the road, over to the castle. It was dark outside, but busy with people leaving a show and drinking outside. We walked around to the moat and up a little hill by the castle wall, hidden in the darkness. We laid on the grass, and I looked up at the stars and planes flying over.

He was able to tickle me more here as we lay down, and I was rolling with laughter, as his quick fingers found more tickle spots on my ribs and sides. We were beginning to attract a little unwanted attention, so I promised to laugh quietly.

He tickled up my dress and his fingers found my bare tummy above the waistband of the tights. He lightly tickled up to my ribs, just under my boobs. I wriggled and giggled with delight as he had found my favourite tickle spot.

I laughed as he lickled my bare underarm a little. I asked him if it tasted of sweat, and he reassured me that it wasn't at all unpleasant.

Giggles mixed with soft moans as he tickled and sucked my toes through the tights. It felt amazing. We kissed a little more, but it was soon time for our fun to come to an end.

It felt pretty special to be tickled under neath the stars by a centuries old castle. :)

What a great experience you had! It sounds very playful and fun! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

I am a complete sucker for romantic tickles. So that was phenomenal. Thank you for sharing your escapades under the stars.

What a wonderful story! I'm glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing it here; it was a lot of fun to read about it from the ticklee's perspective!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Loved reading the account from the other perspective

So sweet and awesome, congrats both of you, seeing yours and his story of the encounter is really cool and wow, having met someone similarly back in May this makes me think of our first meeting/sessions and how much excitement and fun it was... Really lovely you two 😍 ... Wishing you the best for lots more fun together!

Great story, thanks for sharing. Smash is one lucky guy. Glad you both enjoy it!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back