• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The UK Tickle Scene

redheadlady

TMF Regular
Just wanted to post this here, as sometimes when I chat in the chat room with UK peeps, people seem to be surprised by this information, and they had no idea what goes on.

As far as I can tell, the UK Tickle Scene is extremely active. I have been an active part of the scene since January this year.

You can find most details on fetlife, UK tickling group.

This year, there have been several events. Laughtershock London in January was amazing.

There have been a couple of Ticklemania events in Birmingham. There is going to be another one in the next few months.

Tomorrow, there is Laughter is infectious in Somerset.

I have also attended a couple of extremely fun tickle munches in London.

I have made some amazing friends on the scene, and I would advise any one interested to join fetlife and keep an eye out for the tickle events and tickle munches. :)

I knew of none of these until recently, and it's something I'm keen to explore if circumstances allow. It's odd to think that I've been on here since 2001 and had no idea that the scene was so active. I need to do some exploring...!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Oh definitely! Plenty of things going on here in the UK! :D

I’ve met many lovely people at the multiple Ticklemania events I’ve attended, as well as made many new friends I’ve met with through being on Fetlife.

Im jelly my area has nothing¯\_(ツ)_/¯

As far as I can tell, the UK Tickle Scene is extremely active.
You can find most details on fetlife, UK tickling group.

Am I looking at the wrong group? I'm a member of UK Tickling on Fetlife but all I ever see is about 1 post a month, usually titled "Male from North seeks female to tickle pls?". I've never seen any of the Laughter Is Infectious events!

Also join the group on fetlife called Ticklemania UK. I'm pretty sure the the Laughter is infectious event was posted in UK tickling, although I need to check. The laughter is infectious is actually happening tonight and I'm a little sad that I couldn't afford to go this time.

I've considered hopping on a plane and flying over for some events in the UK.

The tickle scene in Ireland is as you would imagine - small and guilty.

Yeah, the next Ticklemania is in Birmingham in November I think. :)

Have you been to TickleMania before? I've seen the group on Fetlife some years ago and it looks like great fun! Must try and get myself there at some stage! :)

Last edited:
Just bumping this for any one interested in the UK tickle scene. &#55357;&#56898;

Ticklemania is a tickle party event in Birmingham. Details can be found on fetlife, if you join the group Ticklemania UK. The next Ticklemania is in November, and this will be the 10th event. &#55357;&#56898;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back