• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in the pub - a ler's perspective

SmashTV

1st Level Yellow Feather
Over the last month I've been PMing and emailing a female TMF member who it turns out lives near me. She got in contact during the summer to say hello, and after a few weeks of talking we decided to meet up for a drink and some potential tickle fun. I'd explained my preference to her of stocking feet, and she very kindly obliged by saying that she'd wear black tights to our meeting! I was going into it with an open mind, hoping that there'd be tickling but not wanting to force anything and spoil the meeting.

We met at a local station and shared a nice hug, and then found a pub to share a drink. As she'd promised, my friend was wearing black tights, black suede ankle boots with a zip and a dark flowing dress with a diamond pattern. Before I go any further, I should point out that this lady laughs. A lot! A lot and loudly! Personally, I find this a very endearing quality, and if anything it helped put me at ease. It helped me to relax as I got a good vibe from this, as we'd both said that we were a bit nervous but also excited. We arrived at the pub and found some seats in a deserted lounge bar, where it was just the two of us. Perfect! I got us a drink and we began chatting about life, stuff and of course tickling. She's attended a few munches and shared some of her experiences with me, while I spoke about my tickling and stocking feet experiences and origins. I felt very comfortable talking about this with someone like minded, before she said the magic words:

'Would you like my foot under the table?'

She had a huge, knowing grin on her face when she said this, and there was of course only one answer. She extended her right foot toward me, and after eventually finding the zip I slid her boot off. She rested her foot on my chair and nestled it next to my right leg. I needed no further encouragement and began to slowly caress and tickle her black stocking foot. Her laugh grew even louder, and I enjoyed teasing her to find out which part of her foot was the most ticklish. I knew we had time on our side so savoured the tickle....only for another couple to then come into the bar and spoil things! We both began laughing at the crap timing of this, and I think our laughs drove them away as they left soon after! I continued tickling her black stocking sole, but couldn't see what I was doing due to the way her foot was positioned. However, her laughs and shrieks told me I was doing a good job! Soon after, however, another group came in so we decided to cut our losses and find another pub.

The next pub was a bit larger but we found a nice corner to settle down in. She offered me her foot almost instantly, and once more I slid off her boot and began tickling her foot. This time, however, I paid attention to her facial reactions which ranged from trying to maintain composure to sheer delight to absolute hysteria! Rather conveniently, the lights in the pub went off at this point and some loud music came on, so I could go even more ruthless on her feet. Her feet, incidentally, are delightful - nicely shaped, incredibly soft and very ticklish. I'd say her most ticklish spots were just under the ball of her foot leading onto the instep and her toes, which flexed relentlessly as I tickled! In between her laughter she asked if I wanted her other foot. But of course! I slipped her other boot off and began tickling her left sole, which if anything was even more ticklish!

My friend had told me that she enjoyed being verbally teased when tickled, and so I kept up a commentary as I tickled. 'Oh, what's up, honey, does that tickle? It's just your toes being tickled, I'm doing it gently, it's not like I'm going fast or tickling your legs and knees...' which was exactly what I did next! She'd been laughing heartily throughout all of this, but tickling her left knee took it to another level! I asked her if she wanted me to stop but she said no, albeit through a stream of constant hysteria! I then asked her to place her feet either side of me so that I could attack both sides at once, and she happily obliged. My fingers raced along her stocking soles and legs as she laughed, the softness of her tights and warmth of her feet heavenly against my fingers! She then asked if I was ticklish, to which I replied that I wasn't sure but gave her my socked foot to tickle. To be honest it didn't tickle that much, not because my friend wasn’t a good tickler but just due to my lack of ticklishness. That said, I could tell that she was a wicked tickler; if ever you're on the receiving end then watch out! It didn't tickle as such, but certainly didn't feel unpleasant as she dug into my sole and toes!

The pub was getting busier but nobody seemed to be paying us any attention, and so I stopped tickling and asked if she'd like her upper body tickled. I'm only into upper body tickling if it's done well, so this was slightly alien territory for me! When I asked, however, she suddenly stopped laughing and stood up. I thought I'd said something wrong, but instead she came and sat next to me and let me tickle her sides! I began lightly to see her squirm and fidget, and she asked if this sort of tickling was my upper body preference. I said that it was always nice to see the sort of light, teasing torture, but then dug into her sides and nearly tickled her out of her seat! However, she then turned the tables by tickling me! I was wearing a hoodie with a big V neck t shirt underneath and before I knew it her hands were scampering up and down my bare chest and underarms! I'm a bit more ticklish on my upper body and every so often she found a spot that made me squirm. She'd mentioned before that she was about 85% lee, 15% ler - so I guess that this was her 15% coming out to play!

I enjoyed and endured the tickling before retaliating, totally oblivious to my surroundings and tickling her sides, legs and feet, which she'd curled up on the sofa next to me. She laughed out loud, hidden by the music as I ran my fingers along her legs, asking if she wanted me to stop. I didn't want to upset her, but wanted to keep on tickling as long as I could! Her tights - which earlier she said weren't necessarily increasing her ticklishness! - felt so good to my touch, and I slowly moved my hands up her legs, asking if I should stop and if it was okay. My friend was fine with this, and so I began stroking and tickling her inner thighs as she leaned in and squirmed against me. I pulled her in for a hug, and even THIS made her ticklish even though all I was doing was cuddling her! Once I'd stopped tickling I realised how hot I was, and that I needed to cool down! I'd totally lost myself in the moment, it was all consuming to share such an experience with someone who appreciated it on the same level as me. Taken by the moment I asked if I could kiss her, and we shared a delightful kiss punctuated by sneaky tickles!

We then decided to leave the pub as it was getting busier, and went to sit in the grounds of a local castle that overlooks the town. We found a dark corner and lay down, sharing a cuddle and some tickles as once more I slipped both boots off and went to town on her feet. By now I knew her most sensitive spots on her feet - her toes and the ball/instep combination - and thoroughly exploited these spots! Her delightful laughter echoed around the streets, where people were still walking or sitting outside drinking, and at one point we actually heard a 'SHUSH!' from a passer by! My friend then agreed to laugh quietly, which she did but still heartily! By now I was tickling her legs and feet, and then my hands found their way to her bare stomach as I moved up her dress. I asked if this was okay and my friend reassured me that she was having and amazing time, and so I dug into her belly.

Her laughter echoed silently throughout the night as she rolled and squirmed on the grass, legs flailing and feet kicking against me as I tickled her sides and tummy, really digging in as she bucked and thrashed! I alternated between upper and lower body, savouring the moment as this lovely, delightfully ticklish lady allowed me to tickle her, not telling me to stop but sharing the enjoyment with me. I moved down to her feet and sucked her toes through her tights, nibbling and sucking on them as her laughs turned to soft moans. I tickled her legs before returning to her tummy, my fingers now reaching her armpits as her silent laughter rang in my ears, my tongue licking her right armpit which actually tasted rather pleasant!

Eventually, and to avoid attracting attention, we had to call it a night and so we straightened ourselves and walked back hand in hand to where we'd met. I was tingling from the sheer excitement of it all, and asked my friend if she'd enjoyed it. She assured me that she had, and we agreed to try and meet up again. I can honestly say that it was one of the more enjoyable experiences of my adult life, and I hope that it won't be the last time. If you're reading this - and you know who you are - then thank you for making it a special night for me. I hope you enjoyed it too.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Great story, so nice to see you guys had a great time. Thanks for sharing this experience, I can only imagine how much fun it was!

I hope you guys have lots of more fun!

Dam... I’m the only weirdo who read that and can only think “I want to love somewhere where you can just casually go see a castle”. Sounds like an amazing experience, but.... castles....

Dam... I’m the only weirdo who read that and can only think “I want to love somewhere where you can just casually go see a castle”. Sounds like an amazing experience, but.... castles....

England haha

Or Toronto for that matter.

kcgqwo.jpg

http://casaloma.ca/

Hehehe! We're both from the county of Kent in south east England, and our towns are quite close to one another. The castle provides a backdrop to these towns, and is a pretty popular tourist attraction.

I'll look at it in a different light from now on, though!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Hehehe! We're both from the county of Kent in south east England, and our towns are quite close to one another. The castle provides a backdrop to these towns, and is a pretty popular tourist attraction.

I'll look at it in a different light from now on, though!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Heheh, you got me curious since I lived in Kent for several years. I'm thinking Leeds, Hever or Rochester. My money would be on Rochester.

Wherever you were, it's a great story and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun together. More power to you!

Heheh, you got me curious since I lived in Kent for several years. I'm thinking Leeds, Hever or Rochester. My money would be on Rochester.

Wherever you were, it's a great story and sounds like you guys had a lot of fun together. More power to you!

He shoots, he scores - yeah, it's Rochester; plenty of pubs in the High Street to choose from! Thanks for the encouragement and support - that goes to all the other positive comments as well.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story! Thanks for sharing the other side of the experience here. :D

Hey Smash, that’s really great for you both. Just a shame there isn’t anyone like this in Norfolk! :)
Hope you get to meet up again soon mate.

How do you always have these great tickle adventures? Try this stuff in the states and you’re in trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you always have these great tickle adventures? Try this stuff in the states and you’re in trouble.

I think you'll find it's mainly because of the mainstream difference between the American and British ethos regarding bouncy-bouncy.

To make a long story short and summarising quite a bit, a mid-1600s civil war between King Charles I's Lets-bang-our-brains-out-all-the-time-and-wear-bright-colours-and-lace-cuffs 'Cavaliers' and Oliver Cromwell's puritanical Let's-pray-all-the-time-cancel-Christmas-celebrations-and Maypole-dancing- and-close-all-the theatres 'Roundheads' was won by the latter, who executed King Charles I and made his son seek asylum at the court of French King Louis XIV.

Well, Cromwell died, and Charles 'the son' was invited back by people sick and tired of being ruled by what was essentially a Christian version of the Taliban. The new King Charles II allowed Christmas feasting, opened the theatres, put ACTRESSES(!) onstage for the first time and slept with lots of them, and everyone was having a wonderful time.

Except the remnants of the Puritan sects who had supported Cromwell-the guys wearing black, white, gray and brown whom everyone dressed up as in your yearly school Thanksgiving pageants.

So they fled via a ship called 'The Mayflower' and others just like it. Thus America was originally settled by these Pilgrims, who mainly came over to 'New England' to escape what they considered to be the new licentiousness of English society. Eating, drinking, dancing, bright-coloured clothing, fucking...NNNNOOOOO!!!

Banned in Boston!!!

And there you are.

I rarely comment on stuff but Great story & also what a small world. I live the other side of Rochester in Strood wish you both all the best in your future tickle adventures

Thanks bud - always nice to hear from a ‘neighbour’. We met up again once after this also for some pub based tickle fun, which later moved onto the Esplanade. We didn’t meet up after that, alas, but they’re two memories I look back on fondly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So that’s Rochester, Strood...there was someone in Gillingham too on here a while back and someone I spoke to briefly circa 2006 from Dover.

Big up to the Kentish Massive!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think you'll find it's mainly because of the mainstream difference between the American and British ethos regarding bouncy-bouncy.

To make a long story short and summarising quite a bit, a mid-1600s civil war between King Charles I's Lets-bang-our-brains-out-all-the-time-and-wear-bright-colours-and-lace-cuffs 'Cavaliers' and Oliver Cromwell's puritanical Let's-pray-all-the-time-cancel-Christmas-celebrations-and Maypole-dancing- and-close-all-the theatres 'Roundheads' was won by the latter, who executed King Charles I and made his son seek asylum at the court of French King Louis XIV.

Well, Cromwell died, and Charles 'the son' was invited back by people sick and tired of being ruled by what was essentially a Christian version of the Taliban. The new King Charles II allowed Christmas feasting, opened the theatres, put ACTRESSES(!) onstage for the first time and slept with lots of them, and everyone was having a wonderful time.

Except the remnants of the Puritan sects who had supported Cromwell-the guys wearing black, white, gray and brown whom everyone dressed up as in your yearly school Thanksgiving pageants.

So they fled via a ship called 'The Mayflower' and others just like it. Thus America was originally settled by these Pilgrims, who mainly came over to 'New England' to escape what they considered to be the new licentiousness of English society. Eating, drinking, dancing, bright-coloured clothing, fucking...NNNNOOOOO!!!

Banned in Boston!!!

And there you are.
Fantastic narrative. Love it

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back