• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you find that really ticklish feet are rare?

mk31762

TMF Poster
This has been my experience. It's ironic, though, since feet have a reputation for being the most common ultra-ticklish spot, and they're certainly the body part most closely associated with tickling. Nevertheless, while I've been with women whose feet have been ticklish, I've never been with one whose feet were extremely ticklish, or who would claim them as their most ticklish spot. I also see evidence of this in tickling videos as well. A tickler will begin with someone's feet, and they laugh. Then the he or she goes after their ribs and they really go crazy.

Just a thought. A sad one for foot lovers, but a thought I'd like to hear other opinions on.

definitely not a common as the stories, fantasies, and clips like to portray but i wouldn't say "rare." definitely a ticklish spot commonly with great reactions in the ticklish.

I'd have to say it's more of a 50-50 thing. At least in my experiences anyway. Although, a girlfriend I had in the 90's had some of the most ticklish feet I have ever come across. If you tickled her on her feet more than a minute, she would end up crying, which spoiled the mood. But, that being said, I did my best to satisfy her afterwards and I must've done a pretty good job, because the next day when she came home from work, she asked me if I wanted to tie her up again! Score!
My ex had some pretty ticklish feet, but as you tickled them, she would seem to reach a plateau where her laugh seemed to level out. Her pits on the other hand, whoa! Were they ever ticklish! Had a lot of fun with her, too!

Nope, not at all. I've come across about 2 women who had very little to no ticklish feet. There's a reason why feet are always one of the main body parts associated with tickling and why people are generally surprised when someone's feet aren't ticklish. There's always been animosity towards feet, which I've always finds hilarious and sad at the same time. Not to mention too many people have admitted to having very little to no experience with tickling to the point they actually believe a lot of people aren't ticklish. That's always made it difficult to take a lot of people's opinion on tickling seriously because of how skewed they're.

For me not really. Now HYPER ticklish? I would say 8 out of 10 are HYPER ticklish. But I have met many women with dead nerves in their feet. It happens to me in waves. 30 girls are ticklish enough to make a video and then 8 are not. Its waves

This has been my experience. It's ironic, though, since feet have a reputation for being the most common ultra-ticklish spot, and they're certainly the body part most closely associated with tickling. Nevertheless, while I've been with women whose feet have been ticklish, I've never been with one whose feet were extremely ticklish, or who would claim them as their most ticklish spot. I also see evidence of this in tickling videos as well. A tickler will begin with someone's feet, and they laugh. Then the he or she goes after their ribs and they really go crazy.

Just a thought. A sad one for foot lovers, but a thought I'd like to hear other opinions on.

I wouldn't say rare. I've been w/more than a few women w/hyper ticklish feet, where a couple seconds of tickling their soles leaves them in helpless silent laughter. I've been w/some women w/moderately ticklish feet, and a couple who's feet weren't ticklish at all. It's completely random, but trust me there are women out there w/extremely ticklish tootsies.

I know a girl who will lash out with violent kicking if her feet are even touched in the slightest. I am not exaggerating. If you really want to tickle her, you really need to either hold her down tight or wear a suit of armor.

Nope. Pretty much everyone i've met had ticklish feet. Now, finding a person with their feet as the most ticklish spot on their body is another. Many people generally think a person's feet are their most ticklish spot because of feet tickling's reputation. But if you moved to another place, say the armpits, you'd be surprised on how much bigger of reaction you'd get.

This is exactly what I was trying say. I wasn't saying that non-ticklish feet are the norm, just that it seems unusual to find a person whose feet are their most ticklish spot.

Well, even that's inaccurate. I've tickled plenty of women whose feet were their worst spots and that's after tickling armpits and knees(spots people like to insist are some hidden tickle zones). I think people just need to get over this obsession of constantly trying to prove feet ether aren't ticklish or aren't the most ticklish because how ticklish a person is varies from individuals. Feet are a body part associated with tickling much like with sides, rips, and the navel because those are the main places people go to when they want to tickle.

Ive found over the years that the percentage of women with very ticklish feet are very low. maybe in the 20% range

Taken literally, I have to say really ticklish feet are not uncommon at all. However within the context of how I believe you intended, I agree with the statement. When I've encountered extremely ticklish feet, it's typically been simply one area of an extremely ticklish body. Even the majority of the women I've been involved with personally have not been very foot ticklish. It is worth mentioning though, even in vanilla conversations a lot of these women have stated: My feet are a little ticklish, but between the toes is really bad.

I just took a cursory glance at about 50 of the models I've worked with. I'd say maybe 10% of those have extremely ticklish feet, yet I wouldn't say their feet was their most ticklish area. About another 10% clearly are most ticklish on their feet. Oddly enough, there are a number of the remaining 80% who while having very ticklish feet, have other body parts considerably more ticklish. Another interesting thing is the ones who have honestly thought their feet were their most ticklish spot, primarily because they had not been extensively tickled elsewhere. It's also funny when the reverse occurs and they swear they don't have ticklish feet.

i agree with the poster. i have found that most girls/women are not very ticklish on their feet. only 2 girls were really ticklish, and of the few others they were what i called polite laughers. it has been one of the big let downs of my life.

steve

I have experienced probably more hit than miss on ladies whose feet I have tickled being extremely ticklish. I base that on the screaming, laughing, and comments like " please not the feet" or "anywhere but there". Just my 2 cents....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back