• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickler over the years

tickle8929

TMF Poster
I’ve seen so many posts about the best female ticklers - and I agree we have some incredible female lers come into the scene then leave...

I have to say given the number of years she has been in the scene as a tickler (predominantly) Veronique should be recognised as consistently the best out there!!?

Jane from czech tickling was also a similar calibre but she no longer shoots it would seem!!

Any other shouts for top ticklers who have been top of their name for some time??

Jane from Czechtickling for me too!
And indeed too bad she doesn't tickle anymore :(

Rene from czech tickling was amazing because she genuinely looked like she loved it!

Gia from Paradise Tickling was great.

Gia from Tickling Paradise remains my favourite. If only she got hired as full time tickler in some production like TA. Sure, she's from California and TA are from NY. But wow. :)

Tasha from Tickle Abuse
Tickler in Black / TIB from real tickling
Gia from Tickling Paradise

A couple from Tickle Central that were awesome ticklers and teasers, like Annabelle, Heidi, Holly and from UK tickling Sophia and Kiki.

I like an aggressive tickler so,
Brooke from Tickle Abuse
Taylor Raz from... everywhere? She gets around... that came out wrong...
Priscilla James from Realtickling
Gia ftom Tickling Paradise (My crush)

If there were two ticklers I'd be excitedly terrified to be tortured by it would definitely be either Taylor Raz or Sasha Foxx :blush:

I can definitely attest to that, she was the first person who ever tickled me on camera!

The best ticklee are girls that didn't know what to expect before shooting.

The best ticklers are those girl taking their revenge and enjoying it :)

Evan at Silvercherry Tickle Torture Clips. Just so methodical. His tickling of Tierra - Tickle Torturing Tall Ticklish Tierra, Taylor Raz - Taylor is Spread and Tickled and especially Anna - Face Down Tickle Torture were all brilliant.

Other two that come to mind, Mandy Candy and Kelli Lynn Sage. Kelli is one of the only if not the only female that prefer to be the Ler rather then the Lee.

My favorite is TIB and Gia because they really knew how to put a lot of pressure on girls. They would target a girls most vulnerable spot for a duration of time.

Honestly, Brooke was one of my least favorite lers. She was a very attractive woman but I thought she took it too easy on girls.

only the victims could truly answer this question, but if I answer thinking quickly Charley Chase for her expressions to the camera, Brooke (TA) for her expressions to the victim and a little tongue poke while doing it, and Pandora Paramour, always a big grin while tickling, but there are many others just as wonderful

TiB, hands down.
Tasha knew how to break girls but she usually played.
I thought Brooke could do a good job. I really loved her and Nikki together. Especially that three part initiation series.

The guy from Czech is pretty damn good.

Oh I can't forget TMJ, I miss his vids.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back