• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickler over the years

Mr. Tickler from Czech Tickling Submission is a brilliant tickler, such quick fast teasing tickling fingers.

James Darke has been great for years. His dialog is sometimes hysterical.

The guy from Silvertickling deserves a shout out as well!

Scarlett Sinns hasn't been doing this long enough to fit the "over the years" qualifier, but I hope she stays at it long enough for that to happen!

Tasha from TA for sure, so quiet and lethal haha, when she destroyed Little Luna it was amazing
Also of course Taylor Raz because she loved it

Evan at Silvercherry Tickle Torture Clips

Given that this question seems to be about a ler who has maintained a preeminent position for a long time -- as opposed to a simple "GOAT" question -- Evan springs to mind for me.

The FrenchTickling guy? I'm not usually a fan of male lers and he's kinda goofy looking but he tickles the fuck out of women.

BellaRisa has been a star in my heart for some time. As a ‘lee certainly, but as a ‘ler, she is amazing, predates most or all of these folks, and is still at it. She was making videos on VHS cameras before the Internet had the prevalence that it does now. I’ve seen work that isn’t even available now, and then she created a whole new line of videos that were more Internet ready (cheerleader tickling, et al).

She’s a SAFE tickle sadist, but not necessarily a NICE tickle sadist &#55357;&#56842;.

Penelope from The Evil Ticklers (with Ogre) was a mean, talented tickler who clearly loved what she did, even turned it into a family business, and was willing to take what she gave out - although I’m sure she preferred the giving. When she would tickle someone, hit an especially sensitive spot, and watch her tickle-victim’s face, that kind of thing isn’t acting ❤️

I do wish I got to see Anna from A.N.A. give tickling a try as a tickler. I’ve wondered what that would have been like. Alas, She was only the ‘lee (but always a great one!)

My personal choice?

Tasha from TickleAbuse and Yahara Feder from X Feathers...

All the My Friends Feet stuff...

The original Tickler in Black and the dude from Tickle Abuse (the founder).

These are my personal choices.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back