• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first session

redheadlady

TMF Regular
Start at the beginning of my active life on the tickle scene . January 2018.

I was planning to go to a tickle party in London and got chatting to a guy who was also going on fetlife . Call him S. I was telling him how nervous I was, as I had never done anything like this before in my life. He was very reassuring, experienced and kind.

Then out of the blue, he messaged and asked if I would like to meet up for a session before the party. He had a hotel room going spare as some other friends had had to cancel. Something crazy took over me, and I said Yes! We were meeting in just a few days, after 5 or so messages. We agreed to chat on Skype first. We got along just fine.

I remember the night before, I was trying to sleep, and kept dreaming of being tickled on my ribs, gasping and jolting myself awake. Butterflies in my tummy. I didn't know if I was as ticklish as I thought. Would I be too ticklish? I didn't know. I didn't know if I would be able to handle it. I'd never been tied up before. Meeting a stranger was terrifying and exciting all at the same time.

After spending all day showering and preparing myself, I drove to where we were meeting at the hotel. Absolutely shaking, he came down to meet me with a smile and a hug. So lovely and friendly.

As we walked in the room, I saw the restraints already on the bed. Oh my God! My stomach jolted again. I started to take off my boots. I wasn't sure if I should just get strapped in straight away. He laughed and said that would be weird. We can just chat a little first.

I giggled a lot with nerves as we chatted. Unable to say the word tickle out loud. I told him that I didn't think that my feet were ticklish, only I used the word sensitive to avoid saying ticklish.

Eventually I offered him my foot, and he examined it seemingly fascinated. He lightly stroked my foot with his fingertips, along the tops of my toes and gently tickled my sole. It felt wonderful, but it didn't tickle. He scribbled is fingers a little harder. Nope. He tickled up leg, and I let out a huge laugh. Oh there we go!

The tickles felt amazing. It was a short burst. I asked him to Do it again. I loved it so much. He tickled up my legs, and my sides, and I rolled with laughter. Another short burst before stopping. I caught my breath. Do it again. It felt so wonderful. To laugh freely, to ask for more, with some one who understood.

I asked to see if his feet were ticklish, so I lightly touched his sole. He gasped with a grin and quickly retracted his foot. Haha Seriously? I tickled his foot again and got the same reaction magnified. I found this cute and hilarious.

He asked if I wanted to try the restraints. I was terrified, so at first, I just put one wrist in. We agreed that the safeword was red. I questioned my life choices as he secured the comfy leather cuff. I reminded him that he had to fucking let me go if I safeworded. He laughed and said Of course he would.

He straddled my hips and motioned down to tickle me. I was already in hysterics and starting to panic. I wriggled beneath him, and electricity shot through me as his wicked fast fingers went to work on my ribs and sides. I twisted this way and that, and must have yelled red through the laughter. My arm had some how twisted behind me as I was upside down on the bed. He immediately released me, and he had my trust.

I then nervously agreed to be completely restrained. Spread Eagle on the bed. I was laughing and panicking as he tightened the cuffs, and more reality checks dawned on me. What on earth was I thinking? Too late.

He teased me again, before tickling the absolute crap out of me. His movements skilled, reading my reactions and honing in on the most ticklish spots with precision.

He tried tickling my foot again, but no luck. He even tried with the brush. "Does it tickle?" Nope.

Under my arms, my ribs, my tummy, my hips, my THIGHS... RED! I was immediately released.

He had found my weakness. My left thigh was unbearable.

Deciding I needed a break, we went to switch. I had never tickled any one before, so I was so nervous. I fumbled and struggled with the restraints, and he was on his back, spread eagle. He had his blind fold on. Completely at my mercy. I didn't know where to start.

I lightly tickled him under the arms, spidering my nails. He giggled and shifted in the restraints. I lightly tickled his feet and enjoyed his reactions. His scrunching soles and wriggling toes. I pushed back his toes, and scrubbed the brush under them. He went crazy, bucking and thrashing on the bed. He laughed at how polite I was when I kept asking if he was OK.

He seemed to get more ticklish as time went on. His neck, tummy. I found an amazing spot behind his armpits, almost his shoulders. He jolted in the restraints and laughed so hard. It was so much fun. He never safe worded, but I asked if he had had enough. He said that he felt ready for revenge haha.

This time he tied me face down. I imagined that I would be even more ticklish this way, and I was correct. Something about the pressure of being on my front, his tickling fingers burrowing under my ribs. I was laughing like crazy into the pillow. He ignored my begs and pleads for mercy, and I was loving every second. Twisting and laughing with abandon in the restraints, in absolute hysterics. Then he tickled my thighs again. I tensed and tried to hold on through the torture, hoping that he would give me mercy and switch to another spot. But he tickled and tickled relentlessly, and I couldn't stand it. RED! I was immediately released.

Giggling and panting on the bed, he lay down by my feet and began to massage. It was soooo lovely and relaxing. I saw his bare feet by me and returned the favour. Gently tickling, soothingly massaging. We chatted as we did, and I noticed that he was a little quiet. I looked down at him, and saw his face, complete transfixed by my foot. Looking at it hungrily. I caught on and told him that he could if he wanted to.

I had never been footworshipped before, and I wasn't sure if he would like the taste of my feet. But I melted into bliss as he gently sucked my toes. It felt amazing, and it was lovely to see some one so content.

Unfortunately, the time was getting on and I had a long drive home. I had to prise myself away from my fantasy. We had been together for over 6 hours, and it was genuinely one of the best experiences of my life. I knew that I was in trouble. I was hooked.

What an excellent story! I felt your nerves, your anticipation, your relief and your euphoria! It was totally absorbing, and I pictured the whole encounter taking place from your perspective as I read along! A fine account, good work!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wonderful story! :feets: Glad that you had such fun. :bouncybouThanks for sharing the experience here. :D

An excellent story beautifully detailed!! Thank you for sharing. I'm sure it would be fun to tickle with you!!

This must have been just before my turn &#55357;&#56841; hope you're well! Dan

That first session is so amazing... the anticipation, the ride,the addiction...

Well told!
Happy Tickling

Sounds amazing, and thighs are my favorite place. I would love to tickle you if I had the guts to meet up with someone.

Truth is, even though I am not very ticklish, I want to be tied and tickled so badly-even preferably without a safe word for a short time, just to be completely submitted and surrendered helpless to the whims and at the mercy of the tickler. I don't think I am ticklish enough for it to happen though.

You keep having fun and doing your thing!

Great story. So your thighs are your weak spot? Eh, Flumpf?&#55357;&#56841;

In know I'm 'late' in posting this, but the season sounded so wonderful to me. I'm glad it went well for you. I should like to think that I'd have a similar story to report as well.

Amazing

What an incredible story I’m so envious that guy is so lucky.
Post again soon

Fantastic

What an incredible story I’m so envious that guy is so lucky.
Post again soon

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back