• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle party London

redheadlady

TMF Regular
January 2018

After my first wonderful experience, I was of course craving more. The night of the tickle party had finally come.

I was once again a bag of nerves and shaking as I pulled up to the unassuming house. It looked so ordinary. On an ordinary street. It was already dark, and I was scared to knock on the door, absolutely terrified I'd got the wrong house, even more terrified I'd got the right house.

As soon as the door opened, it quickly became apparent that this was the place. This was no ordinary house. The large hall way was bathed in a blue light. Over a dozen people standing inside were chatting nervously. I gave my fet name and paid my money.

I asked where the loo was, and dashed in there. I hid in there shaking, and texted my friend S "Hurry up! Where are you? I'm shitting myself here!". He casually replied that he was on his way, and he'd be there soon. He'd done this all before and it was no big deal.

I took a breath and went back into the large hallway. I did a double take as I noticed a room off to the side had dungeon equipment.

I said hi to a few people, and my friend arrived. We all went into the living room and introduced ourselves. So strange to be amongst the other tickle people. You could never pick them out of a crowd.

A volunteer was called for a demonstration. I sunk low in my seat. A confident lady got up. Call her M. She changed into shorts and a tank top, and laid on her back in the middle of the floor. I cringed and hid my face in my hands. I looked through my fingers at everyone else in the room, all watching curiously. I don't know why, I didn't know where to look, as the more experienced, confident ticklers descended upon her.

I honestly remember 6 people pinning her down and tickling her all at once. Not that I could look too much. She was laughing, but you could tell that she was enjoying it. She was tickled mercilessly for over 5 minutes.

Other people were teasing me about not being able to watch.

After the demo, most people left the living room to go and play in private. My friend S turned to me and asked if I wanted to go with him. Yes! We went upstairs and found an empty bedroom.

The bed was huge. This was clearly a house with orgies and sex parties in mind. It might have been 2 or 3 beds pushed together. We had no restraints with us, so we laid on the bed and worshipped each other's feet.

He knew M, the girl from the demonstration, and asked if I'd mind if she joined us. Not at all. We went downstairs to find her.

After chatting for a little while, the 3 of us went upstairs to find an empty bedroom. This one had a strange round bed in the middle. I giggled nervously as we decided who would be tickled first. M volunteered again, and she laid down on the round bed.

Again, we had no restraints, so she raised her arms and laid still. I started off at her feet, and got some great reactions as I tickled the tops. But I swapped with S as I knew how much he loved feet. I had a great time tickling her tummy, and she laughed a lot. She felt beautiful. I'd never tickled a lady before, but she felt so soft, warm, squishy and ticklish.

Eventually, we switched and tickled S. M had played with him before and knew his ticklish spots well. I could tell that she was an experienced and skilled tickler. I tried to follow her lead, and she had him laughing and thrashing on the bed.

Then it was my turn. *gulp I laid down on the bed, and I was flinching and in absolute hysterics before any one even touched me. They kept teasing me, motioning like they were going to tickle, but feining. I exploded with laughter when their fingers finally made contact on my ticklish body. I didn't understand how they'd both managed to lay so still. I was twisting, wriggling and rolling all over the bed. I don't remember safewording, but I remember they stopped. Smiling down at me, quite amused.

M laid down next to me and S footworshipped us both. Us 2 ladies were enjoying it, and we were sharing a wonderful experience. We were chatting happily about life and relaxing. I looked down at S with his mouth full of feet. He reminded me of a dog with too many tennis balls in its mouth. He looked so happy, and it felt amazing. I never wanted these moments to end, but they always do.

We went back downstairs, passing people dangling their legs through the bannisters on the stairs, their feet being tickled from underneath. We made our way back to the main room as the party was winding down.

Another amazing experience and I was being pulled into this scene deeper still.

Two stories in one day - you're spoiling us, RHL! Another finely told tale - the image of 'a dog with tennis balls in his mouth' will stay with me a long time!

Thanks for sharing, this was another class read!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

That's a great story. Seems like the three of you had fun together. I too would enjoy a mouth full of feet!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back